Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt PS4 - Question

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

So after months having basically nothing to do, Shadow Debt event will come next week when.... I´m out of town ( This always happens to me - 2500 hours in this game and the updates-events happen on the hours I cant play - lol)

My question is, since I´ll miss half of the event, does the last enemy (guess Misery from the endurance portion) drops all the mods? Can I participate in the endurance portion of the event even if I didn´t kill the previous enemies?

Thanks!!!

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

So after months having basically nothing to do, Shadow Debt event will come next week when.... I´m out of town ( This always happens to me - 2500 hours in this game and the updates-events happen on the hours I cant play - lol)

My question is, since I´ll miss half of the event, does the last enemy (guess Misery from the endurance portion) drops all the mods? Can I participate in the endurance portion of the event even if I didn´t kill the previous enemies?

Thanks!!!

If you're worried about getting a set of the event mods I'll try my best to get extras for you, my friend.