Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worth a try?

Ibro156

So am a game design student at my college. I do kinda like programming but more into animating and modelling, so am just doing this practice. You know, more you learn, the better you get. Anyways, I wanted to ask your thoughts on this Idea, I kinds got inspiration from playing an old game. The concept is a Grineer Kitana. It look like a Gorgon had a baby with a Nikana. So it would look like something like Jetstream Sam's Blade but with a Grineer twist to it. As a game design student, I was tough that I need something to work off and no just my imagination when working >.> So I need to make a concept art, then a model. But of course; I made this thread to get your quick response? It would look like this. So try to use your imagination:

Spoiler

Using this kind of texture:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130803121949

Mesh Style (Gorgon ❤ Nikana):

Spoiler

tits_katana_design_by_oblyss-d60782n.jpg

I know this isn't how I wanted to do it, but I wanted get the general idea out first to see people's reaction. Then start drawing a concepts on the idea. If that goes then trying making a Maya version. So worth trying?

Edited by Ibro156

5 hours ago, Artek94 said:

Wait, does workshop supports nikana?... Oh well, i'm sure they'll add it sooner or later.

Nope, they don't. Am just doing this for practice 

Edited by Ibro156