The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you want to see in U19?

DanujCZ

5 hours ago, DanujCZ said:

So what you guys want to see in U19? (besides: Mag revisit,starchart 3.0. basicaly stuff that wasnt mentioned in DEVstream)

I would like to see a no random based transmutation.

I want to see nothing nerfed. I don't want this to be a big old nerf disguised as an Update (yes it has happened before). i welcome an UPDATE - i just do not want to see any take-aways. if my Weapon or Warframe was wrecking house in U18, I want that to continue in U19. I don't want missions changed, resource drops changed (when I say changed I mean nerfed), I don't want access changed - update whatever, but make the transition from 18 to 19 be an upward one, not a downward one.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Decoy139 said:

Most the time when something gets nerfed and gets no buffs it ends up not working well unless the nerf was just a small precentage reduction

Nerfs aren't required to be compensated by buffs, and a frame isn't owed a buff and doesn't earn immunity from later nerfs or buffs. Whatever is needed should happen, period. If a nerf is executed with less than perfect precision it should be reviewed, but a knee-jerk buff to "compensate" is wrong. Same goes for buffs.

38 minutes ago, xxcib21xx said:

You're talking to the wrong person if you think you can convince me that valkyr isn't a crutch

SOme of my thoughts.

Add a cost. Sure, lets see

Damage? Since range is quite "PUNCH YOUR FACE IN" area and Blood rush makes it null and void.

Timer based? Duration mods

Cooldown with timer - Fine in T4 without ult, going above the levels = DEAD

Damage reduction instead? If you fight in T4 towers, armor is yes good enough without even using ult. Go above it? Its Useless with capital U.

Also readed your topic. Laughed a bit to be honest.

Thing is, I see Valkyr as a Solo-type Frame. Not Team-Type. Solo-type frame since all her powers are mostly useful only for her and work with ult very well. Ripline can pull other players yes, but with Parkout 2.0 everything can be reached. Warcry? Works good if you all go Melee, but that isn't happening unless its SORTIE and Melee only.

If you want to fix the Valkyr, you need to destroy the current one and build new one out of scratch. If you just remake one of the powers it might as well be fixed with duct tape for me. Mesa was fixed like that for me and that made me sad...

Originally, when i heard about Valkyr, I hoped someone with able to glide in air and bombard from distance (explosive spears). I was bit unhappy with how the Valkyr ended up but didnt mind by the end of the day. Possibly because of red ball of rage, claws and shredded grineer.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Decoy139 said:

Theres a few frames that can do this.

But few to be immune to damage? Only Valkyr and Wukong. I do not mean Rhino, Nezha or any other that get extra of shields on top of themselves.

Immune to damage and can use guns? Wukong. Only Wukong

Maybe stop the bullet sponges from being the difficult aspect in the game

Nullifier bubbles are annoying. Especially on frames that require abilities to stay alive

Ivara - Prowl, Loki - Invisibility, Rhino - Iron skin, the list goes on. So its either go inside, and lose that ability, or, waste tons of ammo into destroying that bubble.
And the spawn rate of them in high level Corpus sorties?

The Null Combas are better, as they can be shot directly.

Ogmas are just bullet sponges. And on that topic, more Archwing content.

The return of Dark Sector PvP

An updated Parkour course, to better display skillful use of Parkour 2.0

Maybe a way to get the MISA PRIME SYANDANA. Because I wanted that but didn't want to pay for the trashy reaper prime, Frost which I already had, and Latron, which I'd only use for Mastery.

15 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Nerfs aren't required to be compensated by buffs, and a frame isn't owed a buff and doesn't earn immunity from later nerfs or buffs. Whatever is needed should happen, period. If a nerf is executed with less than perfect precision it should be reviewed, but a knee-jerk buff to "compensate" is wrong. Same goes for buffs.

You arent worng it goes both ways but in pve central game a op buff is better then an overdone nerf as one increases the use of an item and the other makes it none existent.

10 minutes ago, Data-Zero said:

SOme of my thoughts.

Damage? Since range is quite "PUNCH YOUR FACE IN" area and Blood rush makes it null and void.

Damage reduction instead? If you fight in T4 towers, armor is yes good enough without even using ult. Go above it? Its Useless with capital U.

Thing is, I see Valkyr as a Solo-type Frame. Not Team-Type. Solo-type frame since all her powers are mostly useful only for her and work with ult very well. Ripline can pull other players yes, but with Parkout 2.0 everything can be reached. Warcry? Works good if you all go Melee, but that isn't happening unless its SORTIE and Melee only.

If you want to fix the Valkyr, you need to destroy the current one and build new one out of scratch. If you just remake one of the powers it might as well be fixed with duct tape for me. Mesa was fixed like that for me and that made me sad...

Originally, when i heard about Valkyr, I hoped someone with able to glide in air and bombard from distance (explosive spears). I was bit unhappy with how the Valkyr ended up but didnt mind by the end of the day. Possibly because of red ball of rage, claws and shredded grineer.

But few to be immune to damage? Only Valkyr and Wukong. I do not mean Rhino, Nezha or any other that get extra of shields on top of themselves.

By all means rhino is technically immune to damage. But i get what you mean but it justends up working a bit differently.

15 minutes ago, Data-Zero said:

SOme of my thoughts.

I agree you cant change her but duration was removed for a reason if xcal can spam ex blade all day valkyr shoyld have the same treatment especially considering i actually was more op woth duration then now but hysteria is now more convient.