Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planning a clan contest, need a little help from PC players that were around for Shadow Debt.

(PSN)X1155752X

Question

Hello, I'm planning a clan contest to try and encourage our members to participate in Operation: Shadow Debt when it arrives on consoles in a week's time, the rules being;

• Send me (clan warlord) a screenshot of either your end mission results, or during the "stay or extract" interim proving that you reached at least wave 15 (not 15 waves) during the Endurance Defence mission to receive a prize (Drift mod set).
  • The two participants that reach the highest wave will receive another prize (KW or DV sets).

Considering that the clan consists mostly of newer players, these seem like appropriate rewards.

This is where I need help... could some PC Shadow Debt veterans provide a screenshot to show me how to tell the difference between a results screen from a wave 15+ endurance defence run, and a run where someone simply accumulated a total of 15+ waves over multiple games?

Apologies if my question isn't 100% clear, and thanks in advance.

EDIT: First rule updated as per Plushy's suggestion.

Edited by (PS4)X1155752X

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Does it show both your highest and total waves, or just one of them? This would certainly help avoid alienating players due to them forgetting to take a screenshot, thank you.

It only shows highest wave, so if you do 15 waves extract and do 15 waves again it still going to show 15 while in starmap it will show total of 30(not shown anywhere else)

4 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Maybe have them take a screenshot of the Stay or Leave screen instead. 

Don't know why I didn't think of that...

That said, I'd prefer not to alienate players because they forgot to take a screenshot during that short 10 second window, will update the rules with your suggestion in mind, thanks.

Have them Screenshot the Stay or Leave screen WITH Alad V in the picture :P

The rewards themselves are Acolyte mods so it's easy to understand if it's legit. Otherwise the Stats will display the highest wave.

Just now, Darnsig said:

If you look into persons profile under "Stats" tab it will show highest wave they got to in indurance run

Does it show both your highest and total waves, or just one of them? This would certainly help avoid alienating players due to them forgetting to take a screenshot, thank you.

Just now, Darnsig said:

It only shows highest wave, so if you do 15 waves extract and do 15 waves again it still going to show 15 while in starmap it will show total of 30(not shown anywhere else)

Thank you for the help, this means that I can throw out the "send proof" part and just manually check once the event's come and gone.