Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Issue with Codex and Foundry

(PSN)i_Liberosis

Noticed when I go to my Codex that all the enemies I've scanned have shown up "Undiscovered". This has happened during the "Sands of Inaros" quest as well as after the quest has completed. Lately, there has been a 14-20 second delay when selecting items that are ready to be added to my inventory from the Foundry and as well a 25-30 second delay when selecting an item to be crafted. 

For Saturday April 9 I have attempted to craft (10X Large Team Energy Restore) that should take 1 minute, has taken 20 seconds to start and has kicked me out when attempting to claim the built item to my inventory. This process has happened three consecutive times when crafting this item. Now, I receive an "Unknown Error" when claiming the built item.

Also have a blank codex, including newly scanned enemies since I noticed the codex problem.

And the foundry issues we are all seeing seem very similar to the overall Liset lag, where doing absolutely anything has huge delays (takes about 2 minutes to claim and deploy Extractors, lag when entering arsenal, nav console, etc)

Watch out for the foundry, that thing actually consumes the ressources each time even though construction does not begin... Went from 20 Fieldron to Zero when I tried building my staticor , which costs 10 Fieldron.

Also have the same problems with extractors, long delays to access dojo reaserch and my codex got wiped too.. That said, I managed to restore my codex by going to my profile, which features the numeric list of all scans done by the player. So try that and hopefully that will fix the missing codex entries.