The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

-A Mag Prime struts confidently into the bar, hunts down an empty table, pulls out a chair, and sits in it.  A smile that is best described as predatory, yet inviting, is on her helmeted face.  It seems she prefers the normal helmet over the Prime variant.-

Edited by Sintag

2 hours ago, Sintag said:

-A Mag Prime struts confidently into the bar, hunts down an empty table, pulls out a chair, and sits in it.  A smile that is best described as predatory, yet inviting, is on her helmeted face.  It seems she prefers the normal helmet over the Prime variant.-

Into the bar walks not a Tenno, nor a human, but a Corpus. His helmet made him stand out, as it was spherical instead of squared, along with his iridescent green suit.

He took a quick scan over the bar before noticing a lonely Mag. The lonely human seemed appealing too, but he always had a thing for the Tenno and their Warframes.

Confident, he walked towards her table, and before sitting down he asked "Greetings miss, I hope this seat is free."

On 09/20/2016 at 7:48 PM, AurumandArgentum said:

((Okay imma send you some SPICY MEMES MAYN.))

((On a second note idk, I am not sure if we should call it rn or what, has gone on for quite awhile now.))

((It has gone on for quite some time, yes. But therein lies the question. Is QUITE some time the sane as TOO LONG?))

5 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Into the bar walks not a Tenno, nor a human, but a Corpus. His helmet made him stand out, as it was spherical instead of squared, along with his iridescent green suit.

He took a quick scan over the bar before noticing a lonely Mag. The lonely human seemed appealing too, but he always had a thing for the Tenno and their Warframes.

Confident, he walked towards her table, and before sitting down he asked "Greetings miss, I hope this seat is free."

-The Mag rather calmly glanced at the Corpus.  Hm.  Spherical helmet.  That was...Odd.  The green suit was something of a giveaway, though.  This one was a mere Prod Crewman.  She briefly considered waving him off, but ah, what the hell.- "Unless a Loki has decided to sit in it and stare at me, I doubt it's occupied."

9 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Mag rather calmly glanced at the Corpus.  Hm.  Spherical helmet.  That was...Odd.  The green suit was something of a giveaway, though.  This one was a mere Prod Crewman.  She briefly considered waving him off, but ah, what the hell.- "Unless a Loki has decided to sit in it and stare at me, I doubt it's occupied."

"Wouldn't blame him. It's been hard to keep my eyes off you since I entered." the Corpus said, sitting in the seat opposite to her. Thankfully, there was no invisible Loki.
A Mag, nightmare to the corpus due to her ability to disable their shields. Good thing he can see past their violent nature and apprechiate the beauty of their design.

16 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Wouldn't blame him. It's been hard to keep my eyes off you since I entered." the Corpus said, sitting in the seat opposite to her. Thankfully, there was no invisible Loki.
A Mag, nightmare to the corpus due to her ability to disable their shields. Good thing he can see past their violent nature and apprechiate the beauty of their design.

-She chuckled to herself at this obvious flirt.- "Given I can make your skeleton resemble the aftermath of a few dozen ships falling on it, I'm not surprised."

"Well, the fact you're still alive in spite of being a moneygrubbing prodman kind of led me to that one.  Especially the prodman bit, though.  You display such...I don't know, really.  I'd say suicidal tendencies at the best of times would be the best sentence there.  Always charging in without a second thought." -The Mag smirked coldly under her helmet, calmly drawing what looked to be a heavily modified Snipetron...Or was it a Lanka?  Hard to say.- "Valuable fuel for this, though." -Her finger was off the trigger.  She was just displaying the gun.  Within the moment, she had it stowed away again.-

"Oh, not this again..." The Corpus muttered quietly "I believe you're mistaken, I'm no brainwashed prodman. They have bright green suits, mine is iridescent green, with no prova or square helmet. It matters more than you might think, like the fact that I'm Kosar Led, son of Ikor Led the great scientist..." he sighed "And overshadowed by his older brothers... like anybody cares about the guy that designed their best ships, they just want more hower boards..."

He took a look at her gun. He could explain every detail of it, from every process of it's firing mechanism, to where each individual part was manufactured. But decided not to bore her with decades of study...

"...Who?  The family is unfamiliar to me." -The mag checked the fuel tank on her medigun.  She had designed one for a Trinity some odd months ago, but her personal take incorporated a more efficient fuel source.  Biological matter.- "Besides.  If he makes their ships, then we're more or less dead set on making them go 'boom.'  Preferably with more inside, buuut times being as they are, what with the sudden mass relocation and consolidation of bases, I'll take what I can get."

"I'm the one making the ships..." Kosar said. "And how have you not heard of the Leds? My brothers made the units that decrease your power, the ridiculous clothes Anyo's wearing, hell, my father made a portal to another dimension. And me? Just the ships the Corpus rely on so much but don't appreciate. That's what I meant with living in my families shadow."

After a pauze, he sobered up a bit from his lousy mood "Heh, can't even go one day without ranting about my family, great first impression I bet..." he chuckled "Anyway, may I know your name?"

"Ah, so they made biofuel, the system's dumbest preacher man, and some sort of portal that is no doubt going to be hit by an assassin tomorrow, seeking a thrill.  And you design something practical.  That, and what I call 'Targets.'" -Upon hearing a request for her name, the Mag smiled, her eyes narrowed in an effort to force back a laugh.  With the helmet on, Kosar couldn't read her face.- "Angela."