The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

-After a moment more of fiddling, the helmet disengaged, retracting into the armor.  Angela shook her head, revealing shoulder-length blond hair that fell just so to cover one of her eyes.  She then opened said eye, revealing a startling neon pink color.- "How quickly I can get that off of me.  Time...About ten seconds?  Not bad."

"Ten point forty five actually." he replied, trying again not to stare. Every single Tenno he saw maskless looks like a super model - a pretty one, because there are ugly ones out there - it almost makes humans look generaly inferior. Another reason to be a Tenno fan.
He then noticed that what he said sounded kinda nerdy, so he continued "Uh, my eye counts such things automaticaly..." great, even more nerdy "So, may I know your name?"

His heart was jackhammering his ribs right now. What the hell was that? She really caught him off guard with that one, it left him speechless for a second.

"Jacob... Jacob Void." he said, the surprise in his voice more than evident.

She was teasing him, he knew it now, no way in hell a Tenno would go after him so fast, just like last time. But unlike then, he's going to enjoy it this time, and not let it get to his heart. One can hear such a voice saying that only so often...

-She remained near his ear.- "Hmm.  What a name.  Well, I'm Angela.  No last name." -She was back in her seat in another moment afterwards, her grin more than a little teasing now.  She had read his face, and she was either getting to him or he was enjoying it.  Eh, oh well.-

"What's it with you Tenno only having one name each?" he said, surprisingly casual and relaxed this time. His chest was still trying to burst, but it was more of a pleasant feeling now that he has a different approach on things. Some men would pay to have a woman talk to them like this, and he's getting it for free. He should call himself lucky, but then again, he's most likely going out of this place alone. Though the night is still young...

The answer didn't really satisfy him, but Jacob kept on the charming smile he held on so far "It just seems strange, like you forgot your name after the cryosleep and just made one up. If that's the case, I'd suggest switching from Angela to Angel."

-Angela chuckled.  Jacob's effort at flirting wasn't bad, per say, but she had heard better.  Still...- "We all forgot something after we awoke.  Trust me when I say this, Jacob.  Cryosleep will dk some weird things to your head.  Especially if you've been piloting what amount to organic, somewhat robotic, killbots in the interrim." -Honesty was sometimes the best policy, she knew, and was quiet for a moment afterwards.-

"Yes... I've heard of the truth about the Tenno, that second dream. Many didn't take it well..." it was then that he felt symphaty to the Mag before him. Behind that pretty face could be some internal struggle, scars left from the sharp truth with not enough time to fully heal. She might be different that the others... but still, he won't let her too close, not yet. She may scar him aswell...

((This RP is actually pre-U18, but I'll let this slide. This is fun :3.))

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Would I interrupt anything by re-joining this?))

((Not really, as long as your date keeps to themselves. Feel free to rejoin.))

A very cheap-looking Excalibur walked in. No armor, no Syndana, no colours, just a tiny Perrin Sequence sigil on his chest and a Scar sigil on his back. He was heavily damaged, with scratches and dents all over his frame. He had a Grakata on his back, Sechura Dual Cestra holstered on his shoulders, which looked weird in and of itself, and he held a Mire in his hands. He sheathed the Mire and sat down at a table, and then got himself a cup of coffee.

"Slight overstatement.  They seem to have accepted it now, but...Yeah.  It didn't help we had Edgelord, Master of Edge hunting for us the entire time.  The mental strain of being choked out..." -She unconsciously rubbed the area on her neck where bruises lingered.- "...Yeah.  Nobody took it well at first."

Jacob chuckled at the nickname she gave to the Stalker. Calling him edgy just never gets old...
"You didn't have to got that into detail... but, the Stalker choked you?" when he realized his question might be a bit uncomfortable for her to answer, the words were already said. All he could do now was give her an apologetic look if it hit too close to home.

Jacob chuckles again. He thought about making a joke about the choking, but decided against it. Instead, he said "At least you made him pay, right? Like, there's a lot of videos on the spacenet of his getting completely wrecked. Would one of them count as yours?"

Edited by Denny2669

-Angela shook her head.- "Two are, Violence and...Misery?  Misery, I think.  Violence is a confirmed though.  The other three?  I was alone, ran into them, and basically told them 'Look guys, the job didn't mention you.  Don't hit me, and I'll pretend this never happened.'  Once you get past their alliegances, the other four are friendly enough.  Distant, yeah, but friendly."