The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

"I'm pretty sure you know the answer, sweetheart." -He smiled. It's starting to seem strange to him, how she doesn't seem to stop going anytime soon. Maybe he should make a bigger move, at least before she does. Maybe catch her off guard, show her he might be more than a pet, and worth keeping around more than once. If she doesn't end up loving him, he's sure they can have at least some other form of temporary love, one they could both enjoy very much. Well, he's not sure, he never is, but positive thoughts never hurt. They keep his smile charming as ever.-

"Right, first.  Disengage."

-With this, the Warframe slid away, compacting itself further and further until just a spot on Angela's shoulder remained.  The Orokin word for "Engage" floated for a moment before turning off.  Angela herself was dressed to kill, with a tuxedo and everything.  Everything but the gloves.  She grinned at her newfound freedom, looking at Jacob.- "Like what you see?"

-Jacobs smile widened when he saw the beauty reveal her true form.- "How could I not? A gorgeous beauty like you..." -He couldn't hide the tint of amazement in his voice. Everything's so much better when you expect it, but this was both that and unexpected. Such eye candy, he's not sure he even deserves this. But how could he refuse?-

"... whenever I'm what?" -He asked after a while of struggling to keep the bottom of his jaw from hitting the underworld and keeping his eyes from wandering too much over the Angel before him. He didn't want to break the flow of their conversation with such a question, but there was so much they could do that he wasn't sure what she meant and didn't want to risk screwing it up, not now that he got so far.-

-Now she completely got him. He was plannig on catching her of guard, but the tables turned anyway. The blush on his cheeks turned brighter, and even though he wanted to avoid her gaze, he knew that would just make it worse. Besides, her eyes were so pretty, that staring into them could calm him. It was also polite, and better than looking somewhere else on Angela. His words were still a mess as he tried to keep his already lost cool.- "I, I, uh, I... I wouldn... I mean, I wasn... I, I mean..."

On 10/14/2016 at 6:00 AM, Denny2669 said:

"Umbra, committing honorable sudoku? Must have been hilarious." Luv joked.

Lyse snorted at Luv's attempt at comedy. It was a little painful, but still funny.
"Well, the bastard has a hard drive for a brain, so he probably just used the paint program or something." She finished off her water and poured out another glassful. "So I guess in his case, it's kinda cheating."

3 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Lyse snorted at Luv's attempt at comedy. It was a little painful, but still funny.
"Well, the bastard has a hard drive for a brain, so he probably just used the paint program or something." She finished off her water and poured out another glassful. "So I guess in his case, it's kinda cheating."

"Well, isn't he like a Cephalon at this point? Since he was alive once, and now he's a cyber-whatever." Luv said. She then took another look around the bar, noticing a lonely Excalibur.

"Hey, that guy seems kinda desperate, don't you think?" She nudged the Zephyr.

52 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

-Now she completely got him. He was plannig on catching her of guard, but the tables turned anyway. The blush on his cheeks turned brighter, and even though he wanted to avoid her gaze, he knew that would just make it worse. Besides, her eyes were so pretty, that staring into them could calm him. It was also polite, and better than looking somewhere else on Angela. His words were still a mess as he tried to keep his already lost cool.- "I, I, uh, I... I wouldn... I mean, I wasn... I, I mean..."

-Angela snickered.  Then, chuckled.  And then...-

"Bwahahahahaha!"

-She broke down into tears, laughing.  After a minute of laughter, she cleared her throat- "My goodness, your face...That was just good.  Mmm, but on a more...or, less, I suppose...serious note, care to follow me out of here for a while~?"

-And here it was, the moment where he really should've kept his cool. The way she laughed at him was embarrassing, even if her laugh was rather pleasant. He felt almost ashamed, but desperately clinged onto his composure, thinking of how he could still salvage this. He didn't need to at the end, when she presented him with a choice the answer to was far too obvious.- "I'd more than love to." -Go big or go home. If she wanted to drop him, she'd have done it by now...-

16 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, isn't he like a Cephalon at this point? Since he was alive once, and now he's a cyber-whatever." Luv said. She then took another look around the bar, noticing a lonely Excalibur.

"Hey, that guy seems kinda desperate, don't you think?" She nudged the Zephyr.

"Honestly, don't let him hear you say that. He'll go into a long tirade about how that isn't exactly how he is this, that and the other...yeah."
"Even if he hasn't been human in the physical sense for a few years, he's still really touchy about it."

She looked over to the Excal at Luv's insistence. She decided that being nice at the very least would cost nothing (except maybe her chips,) so she slid her water and chip bowl down ahead of her as she changed seats closer to the Excalibur.

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Excalibur sat at his table, getting bored. "Well... Maybe... Should... Prime..."

"Chip?" Lysandra asked the dented sword, holding a gravy-coated bendy stick of potato out for him.

Just now, Ghost333 said:

"Honestly, don't let him hear you say that. He'll go into a long tirade about how that isn't exactly how he is this, that and the other...yeah."
"Even if he hasn't been human in the physical sense for a few years, he's still really touchy about it."

She looked over to the Excal at Luv's insistence. She decided that being nice at the very least would cost nothing (except maybe her chips,) so she slid her water and chip bowl down ahead of her as she changed seats closer to the Excalibur.

"Chip?" Lysandra asked the dented sword, holding a gravy-coated bendy stick of potato out for him.

"No thank you. I appreciate the offer, however. Now then, I have an inquiry I wish to make. On first glance, what do I look like to you?"

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"No thank you. I appreciate the offer, however. Now then, I have an inquiry I wish to make. On first glance, what do I look like to you?"

"Ya look like you got into an argument with a rock crusher, to be perfectly honest." The birdbrain replied, chewing on the previously-offered chip.

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Ya look like you got into an argument with a rock crusher, to be perfectly honest." The birdbrain replied, chewing on the previously-offered chip.

"I... See. Intruiging. Very well, that seems acceptable. Now then, I believe I am not properly dressed for this occasion..."

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I... See. Intruiging. Very well, that seems acceptable. Now then, I believe I am not properly dressed for this occasion..."

"'Not properly dressed?' What do ya take me for, some blushing prim an' proper lady?" Lysandra said with a hearty chuckle. "Mate, if yer tryin' to pick up the ladies, scars and dents are, more often than not, sexy as hell. If anything, you're overdressed."

6 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"'Not properly dressed?' What do ya take me for, some blushing prim an' proper lady?" Lysandra said with a hearty chuckle. "Mate, if yer tryin' to pick up the ladies, scars and dents are, more often than not, sexy as hell. If anything, you're overdressed."

"Hm. I see. However, I feel I must at least show you my... True colours, overly testosterone-filled lady."

The Excal almost instantly changed into an Excal Prime, now equipped with a Braton Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime and a Sechura Penta. His frame was so shiny it seemed to illuminate the room. "Now then... Albeit that your... Hormone signature... Betrays your nature, I see no reason to cease our conversation."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Huh, well at least I don't need to tell him about thatLyse thought to herself.

"...Noiiiiiiice" She said, nodding at the Prime's look in approval. "Don't really see all that many Excal Primes these days."

"I see. Ah, but an introduction is in order. I am Simon Deathtalon. A pleasure to make your aquaintance."