The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

"...S#&$. That's...that's just...S#&$."
"Barkeep! A bottle of whiskey!" 
A moment later, a bottle slid down the counter, stopping just shy of Lysandra's reach. The osprey bartender beeped in annoyance before floating down and nudging it closer.
Lysandra snorted. "Cheers, love."

29 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"...S#&$. That's...that's just...S#&$."
"Barkeep! A bottle of whiskey!" 
A moment later, a bottle slid down the counter, stopping just shy of Lysandra's reach. The osprey bartender beeped in annoyance before floating down and nudging it closer.
Lysandra snorted. "Cheers, love."

Simon looked at the bottle. "My apologies, I fail to comprehend."

6 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Eh, I'm not drunk enough to warrant being sad." She said, opening the bottle and pouring out a glassful. "So I'm fixing that problem. Want some?"

"No, thank you. I will have a cup of tea, please. Earl Grey, with one cube of sugar."

Simon got his cup.

57 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

The birdbrain chuckled.
"Tea? Bloody hell, you sound like a friend of mine. Whenever he gets into a stressful situation, he makes himself a cup of tea. About a month ago, he got put into hospital after going through a caffeine overdose."

"How very intruiging. Do tell me more."

4 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Eh, not really much else to say about them. Poor guy was a nervous wreck constantly guzzling tea whenever he went outside his room."
"He's better now. Got him some chewing gum to replace the tea and he's fine."

"Hm. I see. Such people exist, then..."

(since it's an "open" RP, i'll just assume i can join in. so, forgive me if im just butting in out of nowhere)

Shyly and hesitantly, a Nova walked into the bar. Her Frame was pure white, with her legs and right arm of a deep blue. Her chest detail was beige, as well as the side tubing of her Quantum helmet. She had the shoulderplates and kneeplates of the regular Edo Armor set, with the Prisma Daedalus chestpiece, and the Danavi syandana, colored similar to her Frame. She looked around, somewhat unsure whether if she should go for it and sit down at one of the tables, or turn tail and run. She took a deep breath and walked further inside, but she decided to just stand by the counter as she looked around. "How did Jen convince me to come here...?" She sighed and pressed a button on the side of her helmet. It hissed softly and it split open, the halves retracting to her back, exposing her face. She had light skin, with a blonde hair that framed her face perfectly. The hair was long as well, tied in a long, single braid that would go down to her butt. She had light green eyes, which only glowed brighter because of her Frame's energy color being of the same shade of green.

((Okay I finally finished moving and I can now say I am back, because my phone is rubbish for writing text walls, Kuro we can go to PM's just message me when and we can get this show rollin))

A battle damaged Black Frost with Neon Green accents, Summit Helmet Edo shoulderplates, Targis Prime Shinguards slowly walks into the bar and proceeds to walk slowluy towards the counter towards the counter and sits down, motioning over a waiter and writing down his order and hands it to a osprey and proceeds to start making sculptures out of ice.

((Yes I know you can do it yourself. ahm just waitin))

((I frankly enjoy this way too much, so hang tight unleashing another unto the breach))

"...If this turns out to be a prank..." -One very annoyed looking Ash Prime stepped into the bar.  Realizing his friend wasn't pranking him, he sighed irritably and sat at a table.  A set of jet black Kohmaks rest at either hip, but no other weaponry is visible.  Even the arm smoke seems to be disabled, or at least well hidden.-  "Ok.  So at least it wasn't a joke."

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

((Hear ye hear ye! The sheet has been updated. Now hop through the link in the opening post and check what's happenin' in this slice of merry hell))

((Gosh, I freaking love your humour. Also, you forgot Lathi at the pinball machine.))

A Trinity came in the door and marched purposefully toward the bar.  She reached it, slammed her head into the wooden counter with a sigh of disgust, and raised her hand.  "One of... whatever people drink when they want to get so drunk they forget the entire week."

Edited by Yzjdriel

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

A Trinity came in the door and marched purposefully toward the bar.  She reached it, slammed her head into the wooden counter with a sigh of disgust, and raised her hand.  "One of... whatever people drink when they want to get so drunk they forget the entire week."

"What's it with people coming here to get drunk? Sheesh..." Luv commented half jokingly. A strong drink was placed before her by an Osprey, but nothing too strong.