The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

2 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Yeah. He got work with an independent syndicate. They posted him on paperwork duties." Lysandra shrugged and took a swig of her drink. "Given what I know of that particular syndicate, their paperwork is...kinda absurd. Have you seen an office where they use the unsigned paperwork as furniture?"

(Edit:
I just read the sheet, AND EXCUSE ME
LYSANDRA DOES NOT DO THAT TO PEOPLE.
PRIMARILY FOR TRAGIC BACKSTORY REASONS.)

"My... Apologies. I just realised something."

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Uh, what happened to your format? You had dialogue quotations, OOC double bracers, even colors.))

((HE'S AN IMPOSTOR, KILL HIM!))

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

((sorry I'm using a tablet, it's kinda hard to use rn))

((Or he could be using a tablet.
But...we can still murrduurr him, riiiiight?
*creepy violin strings, zoom in on hollow, insane eyes*
No, that's just going to far. *Zoom out, everything normal*
I'll...just wait for someone to approach Lyse, then.))

((this thread is going full OOC, real fast xDD))

The Nova sipped her drink softly and looked to the side. Her gaze met with the Frost's and she quickly looked back to her drink, her cheeks going softly red. She was clearly nervous and shy, having probably been convinced to come against her common sense. The heels of her Frame's "boots" were hitting the stool's pole, making a small rythmical noise. She sipped some more before adjusting her long braid, setting it over her right shoulder.

-The Ash nonchalantly pointed at the bar.-  "She's over there.  Or just flag an osprey down."  -Right, this was going nowhere fast unless he did something, so he took a tally.  One human, playing pinball.  He didn't much care for pinball, but eh, she could be nice.  The Nova nesr the bar.  Probably in his boat of 'Didn't want to be here at all'.  Maybe her?  Well, there's a Zephyr over there.  ...Third option it is.  He keft his table and sat across from Lysandra.- "Hello, miss."

51 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Ash nonchalantly pointed at the bar.-  "She's over there.  Or just flag an osprey down."  -Right, this was going nowhere fast unless he did something, so he took a tally.  One human, playing pinball.  He didn't much care for pinball, but eh, she could be nice.  The Nova nesr the bar.  Probably in his boat of 'Didn't want to be here at all'.  Maybe her?  Well, there's a Zephyr over there.  ...Third option it is.  He keft his table and sat across from Lysandra.- "Hello, miss."

"Well hello there, sailor!" Lysandra said with hearty cheer. "What's a lamp-faced edgelord like yourself doing taking an interested in a fine damsel such as myself?"

At the same time, Umbra limped back into the bar, with a wrench embedded into his helmet, three javelins in his right thigh and his own nikana prime stuck lengthwise down his left side.
And then he noticed an Ash Prime sitting next to his sister.
"What the hell is a lamp-faced edgelord doing sitting next to such a damn fine damsel like my sister?" He wondered aloud, teleporting to a table near them and leaving the javelins and wrench behind, clattering to the floor. The nikana stayed, however, leaving a hole in the chair Umbra sat on when he re-materialized.

-In a flash, the helmet was gone.  In it's place was a rugged-looking man with a burn scar across the right side of his face.- "You could ask why Stalker feels the need to be so edgy as well, and he wouldn't have a reason.  The reason I behave like an overcompensating emo teenager is because it's either humorous, and they're laughing before they die, or it's somehiw scary and they're running in fear before they die.  They being anyone who tries fighting me.  Regardless, you seem nice.  ...Is my voice modulator still on?  It's hard to tell sometimes."

Edited by Sintag

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-In a flash, the helmet was gone.  In it's place was a rugged-looking man with a burn scar across the right side of his face.- "You could ask why Stalker feels the need to be so edgy as well, and he wouldn't have a reason.  The reason I behave like an overcompensating emo teenager is because it's either humorous, and they're laughing before they die, or it's somehiw scary and they're running in fear before they die.  They being anyone who tries fighting me.  Regardless, you seem nice.  ...Is my voice modulator still on?  It's hard to tell sometimes."

"Oh wow..." Lysandra whispered. "...you look hot as hell."

Umbra growled quietly under his artificially induced breath.
"Bastard, that's the exact same reason I'm an edgy bastard!"

-Thnk!- -Within moments, the Ash had a Hikou Prime readied and aimed at this annoying idiot.  Recalling the ospreys, he put the star back.- "Is it your place to ask personal questions about me?  Because last I checked, it wasn't."

-Sighing at this bumbling fool, he turned back to Lyse.- "Seriously, is it still on?" -He hadn't heard her compliment.  Or terrible pun.-

Edited by Sintag

4 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"I don't know. I've been too busy deciding whether or not I should be staring at your face or your @$$. Both of 'em are pretty sexy."

-A blush formed across his unburnt cheek.- "Er...Thanks?  ...Please stare at my face."

4 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziels hood goes up and he draws his Aklex

-An almost nonchalant look from the Ash operator was shot right at Eraziel.- "I've killed entire Grineer strike teams, unarmed.  You sure you wanna try that?"