The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

The Frost stands up and gets between the two and hands them both pieces of paper that proceeds to say "If you two 'gods of war' wish to fight, take it outside. I don't have the room in my liset for more statues. Now leave your bothering people." and proceeds to go back to his seat and continue working on the unfinished sculpture.

-A vein pulses at the Ash's forehead at being compared to Stalker.- "Do I look like that psychopath to you?  Am I wearing armor, using a big freaky sword thing, and screaming bloody murder about avenging people the system would be better off without?  No.  I am not." -With this, he turns back to Lyse.- "My apologies, but I never did ask for your name."

"Lysandra. Lysandra Chaucet. And whose name and I gonna be screaming tonight?" She said with a seductive eyebrow wiggle.

Umbra made a sound like a machine trying to vomit. Was she really trying that line?
Ballsy. In more way than one*.

*In case you haven't been paying attention, in which case, hint hint

"Normally I'm called many names.  Nine of which I can bother to recall, so the name's Ray.  That's who you may end up screaming to."  -He gave Lysandra a smile, a calm, collected one.  Details were very visible.  Stark red hair stood over a green keft eye and a white, presumably blinded, right.  The burn scar running along his face seemed to just...Stick there.  Amusingly, a pair of what seemed to be reddish devil horns were on his forehead, presumably added for silliness.-

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Normally I'm called many names.  Nine of which I can bother to recall, so the name's Ray.  That's who you may end up screaming to."  -He gave Lysandra a smile, a calm, collected one.  Details were very visible.  Stark red hair stood over a green keft eye and a white, presumably blinded, right.  The burn scar running along his face seemed to just...Stick there.  Amusingly, a pair of what seemed to be reddish devil horns were on his forehead, presumably added for silliness.-

"Heh. Can I buy you a drink? Name anything, they literally have anything. Actually...barkeep! A bottle of Kings Street Brandy, if you-"
The barkeep osprey gave Lysandra what could only be described as an unimpressed look. They may have almost anything, but a fictional drink from a fictional continent on a fictional world with fictional ingredients from fictional plants and animals was right out.
"...fine, I'll just have a bottle of vodka." She grumbled.

3 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziel who'd been eavesdropping on their conversation said"Well, Ray it would seem your at least 3% crazy"

"Hey! Blow off, choffer!"

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"whoa there buddy,I was only jokin"

-Another harsh rattling noise, and Ray had both Kohmaks in his hands.- "Riiiight.  Says the guy who not thirty seconds ago had an Aklex at my head.  Need I go on?"

-Ray, put bluntky, isn't amused.- "Given you put your nose where it doesn't belong first, THEN compared me to a psycho, AND THEN keot your nose where it didn't belong, I've good reason to be this close to losing it with you.  You going to back off now, or do I need to spell it out in buckshot for you?"

"Okay, guys? Seriously, break it up. My sister is in the firing line here, and if either of you hit her, there won't be anything left of either of you to identify, aside from maybe the panicked screaming of a few onlookers." Umbra's voice was low, but loud enough for both men to hear him. "And believe me when I say there won't be anything left."
"Umbra, calm down. My shields are still up."

"Depending on the day, either really annoying or a literal life-saver." Lysandra replied.

Umbra went back to keeping silent, remaining vigilant and rearing to strike if the two morons decided to actually come to blows and put his sister in the crossfire.