The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray ignored Eraziel and prayed to himself that he'd go away.-  "Right.  So, Lysandra.  What do you do for fun?"

"Oh, the usual. Run a few contracts, drink myself to sleep, chat up a few sexy beasts like yerself...you know, normal stuff." She said, taking a swig of her vodka.

Make a mess of the sheets, eat all the toast, completely screw up the final level of Chaos Rising NO LESS THAN EIGHT TIMES, FOR GODS SAKE YOU USE CYRUS TO REVIVE THE SQUAD, YOU DON'T USE HIM A F**KING TANK!

Lysandra snorted, both at Umbra's outburst and Ray's accident.
"Cripes, remind me to ask you for help if I ever need to grow some of that Orokin Super-weed the Grineer keep harping on about." She joked.

"Lyse, you know that-oh. That was a joke." Umbra muttered. "...right."
He didn't want to admit that Orokin super-weed did, at one point, exist. And it was the primary ingredient for White-Gold Chocolate. While it was still addictive as hell, the chocolate neutralized the intense psychotropic reaction, so no-one was really the wiser.
Even Umbra didn't know about it, until he ate a bar after getting an ingredient identification system upgrade in his throat. Needless to say, he was glad that he did steal all of Lysandra's chocolate that one time.
No-one should have that much weed for themselves. Not even a dog-lion hybrid that smokes it every day.

"You mean that stuff?  Yeah, from what I've heard, used to be some sort of ingredient in some Orokin narcotic way back.  Of course, if any of it exists nowadays it's probably excessively rare stuff."  -Ray stretched his arms a little bit.-  "But, yeah.  How's piloting a Zephyr these days?  Everyone can get airborne now."

"Heh...Hey, did you fall backwards in a vat of sugar when you were a kid? Because you have a pretty sweet @$$. And I swear you must pose for calendars, because you have legs for days, boy!" With a chuckle, an eyebrow wiggle and a swiggle of vodka, the birdbrain continued. "Besides, I'd love to save a date for 'em..."