The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"It's just... Even for me, meeting one such as you so soon almost seems TOO lucky. It's almost as if my mother is toying with me from Valhalla..."

"So soon?" She asks. "Awww... did something bad happen?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"So soon?" She asks. "Awww... did something bad happen?"

"No, that isn't it. My mother is the Goddess of Love, you see. It's like she's toying with me by sending exactly the type of person I was searching for here this soon after I arrived. I'm not complaining, but it seems odd. In a good way."

"No, that isn't it. My mother is the Goddess of Love, you see. It's like she's toying with me by sending exactly the type of person I was searching for here this soon after I arrived. I'm not complaining, but it seems odd. In a good way."

"See." Namira says. "Odd things can be fun. Maybe she's trying to do something nice for you."

An image of her twirling apsse strand of hair glitters along the link.

"So...." She says. "What do you do in your spare time? Besides gambling, I mean."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"See." Namira says. "Odd things can be fun. Maybe she's trying to do something nice for you."

An image of her twirling apsse strand of hair glitters along the link.

"So...." She says. "What do you do in your spare time? Besides gambling, I mean."

"Good question... Not much. I train my other senses, cook, make weapons and run a shop. How about you, Namira?"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"Good question... Not much. I train my other senses, cook, make weapons and run a shop. How about you, Namira?"

"I break my older brother's stuff." She says. "Ships, transports, anything I can convince his fiancé to give me the key to."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I break my older brother's stuff." She says. "Ships, transports, anything I can convince his fiancé to give me the key to."

Ace let out a soft chuckle. "Oh my. That's... Not expected, but I can see... or rather, hear... how that would be quite amusing."

Laura walks over to the bar, sitting next to the sleeping individual. 

She puts her head on her arms like she's mimicking him.

"You're right." She says, loudly, glancing back at Namira to see if she's watching. "This is relaxing. You're so smart."

She attempts to giggle but it sounds more like a helium breathing parrot choking.

Edited by Rakawan

Ace let out a soft chuckle. "Oh my. That's... Not expected, but I can see... or rather, hear... how that would be quite amusing."

"Oh he gets sooo mad." She says. "But it's not like a prototype is the only working model of an idea. I'm sure he has more."

She looks at you.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asks. "Any brothers or sisters?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Oh he gets sooo mad." She says. "But it's not like a prototype is the only working model of an idea. I'm sure he has more."

She looks at you.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asks. "Any brothers or sisters?"

"I have 50000 half-brothers and sisters. But I don't even know half of their names..."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I have 50000 half-brothers and sisters. But I don't even know half of their names..."

"Holy crap!" Namira says. "I thought you were joking when you said your mother was the Goddess of Love. Christmas must break the bank. No wonder you gamble!"

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Holy crap!" Namira says. "I thought you were joking when you said your mother was the Goddess of Love. Christmas must break the bank. No wonder you gamble!"

"My mother is the goddess of love and my stepfather is a wolf with human intelligence, ability of speech and lifespan. And I'm the Pack's main source of income. The average christmas sum is 50000000000 plat... And the sheer ridiculosity of my family doesn't end there."

"My mother is the goddess of love and my stepfather is a wolf with human intelligence, ability of speech and lifespan. And I'm the Pack's main source of income. The average christmas sum is 50000000000 plat... And the sheer ridiculosity of my family doesn't end there."

"Do tell." She says. "It sounds very odd."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Do tell." She says. "It sounds very odd."

"Half of my family works with the interspacial police, the other half are either criminals, prostitutes or illegal racers and yet none of them seem to make any money. Half if the females are currently bearing children. 30% of the children are a product of incest, 30% are rape products and the rest are results of prostitution. Even moreso, I am the ONLY HUMAN IN THE FAMILY. Which is stupid. Even weirder is that my sense of smell is stronger than most of my half-wolf siblings... But enough about my family. It's a rather... Difficult subject for me. How about your family?"

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Half of my family works with the interspacial police, the other half are either criminals, prostitutes or illegal racers and yet none of them seem to make any money. Half if the females are currently bearing children. 30% of the children are a product of incest, 30% are rape products and the rest are results of prostitution. Even moreso, I am the ONLY HUMAN IN THE FAMILY. Which is stupid. Even weirder is that my sense of smell is stronger than most of my half-wolf siblings... But enough about my family. It's a rather... Difficult subject for me. How about your family?"

She is speechless fur a few seconds.

"Well my brother is a priest/necromancer/Tenno magician." She says. "And my younger brother is a mercenary/assassin/bounty hunter, depending on what the job requirements say of course."

She motions for a drink.

"And my adopted younger sister is the latest incarnation of a sociopathic telepath who seems to enjoy scaring the rest of us." She says. "Not as bad as yours quantity wise but..."

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She is speechless fur a few seconds.

"Well my brother is a priest/necromancer/Tenno magician." She says. "And my younger brother is a mercenary/assassin/bounty hunter, depending on what the job requirements say of course."

She motions for a drink.

"And my adopted younger sister is the latest incarnation of a sociopathic telepath who seems to enjoy scaring the rest of us." She says. "Not as bad as yours quantity wise but..."

"It seems there is no lack of oddities within your family either. At least you cannot say your family lacks variety..."

"It seems there is no lack of oddities within your family either. At least you cannot say your family lacks variety..."

She nods and then drums her fingers in the table looking fur another topic to bring up.

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"What would you like, then?"

She rubs her chin.

"Hmm." She says. "One one hand I am supposed to be the designated pilot. On the other I did bring my brother's ship and I would be remiss if I didn't bring it back with at least some paint scraped off."

She thinks for a moment.

"I'll have an appletini." She says. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She rubs her chin.

"Hmm." She says. "One one hand I am supposed to be the designated pilot. On the other I did bring my brother's ship and I would be remiss if I didn't bring it back with at least some paint scraped off."

She thinks for a moment.

"I'll have an appletini." She says. 

"Very well. I'll have a Bladestorm Beverage."

A waiter osprey promptly served the drinks.