The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Laura walks over to the bar, sitting next to the sleeping individual. 

She puts her head on her arms like she's mimicking him.

"You're right." She says, loudly, glancing back at Namira to see if she's watching. "This is relaxing. You're so smart."

She attempts to giggle but it sounds more like a helium breathing parrot choking.

The snatched waiter osprey activated after sensing someone's presence nearby. It began to beep wildly as if pleading to be taken away from under the Rhino's heavy grip. It's tiny manipulators movements were as desperate as if the person nearby was its last hope for emancipation. The poor boot's beeping serenade began to resemble an especially sorrowful series of cries. And then, it suddenly stopped this dramatic performance, either waiting for others actions or losing the remnants of its bot-ish hope.

Edited by Teloch

Just now, Teloch said:

The snatched waiter osprey activated after sensing someone's presence nearby. It began to beep wildly as if pleading to be taken away from under the Rhino's heavy grip. It's tiny manipulators movements were as desperate as if the person nearby was its last hope for emancipation. The poor boot's beeping serenade began to resemble an especially sorrowful series of cries. And then, it suddenly stopped this dramatic performance, either waiting or losing the remnants of his bot-ish hope.

Laura brushed a dark brown strand of hair from her green eye and peered at the small proxy, before trying to lift the man's arm and free it. 

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"It's a mixture of alcohol and hot sauce. It's better than it sounds."

"That dies not sound better." She says, dipping a finger in her drink to stir it. She looks at her fingernail as the small chip beneath it analyzes the drink.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura brushed a dark brown strand of hair from her green eye and peered at the small proxy, before trying to lift the man's arm and free it. 

The arm seemed to be way to heavy, but once the pressure on little bot's core decreased, it activated with even greater vigor. It boosted its thrusters, brightened the lights to the maximal luminosity, and began to beep some march-like, heroic rhythm. Then, after the twenty-seconds long joint effort, it finally squeezed out, victoriously beeping at the maximum of its "speakers" and rushing away from the hall, bumping against the doorway, recovering, and flying out to its newly-achieved freedom.

The man that grappled the poor bot began to wake up, wincing in the process.

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

The arm seemed to be way to heavy, but once the pressure on little bot's core decreased, it activated with even greater vigor. It boosted its thrusters, brightened the lights to the maximal luminosity, and began to beep some march-like, heroic rhythm. Then, after the twenty-seconds long joint effort, it finally squeezed out, victoriously beeping at the maximum of its "speakers" and rushing away from the hall, bumping against the doorway, recovering, and flying out to its newly-achieved freedom.

The man that grappled the poor bot began to wake up, wincing in the process.

Laura sighs.

"Well at least some of us can leave." She says, leaning her athletic form on the table. 

She turns her attention to the man, noticing him start to stir. 

"I will not throw people down stairs." She repeats to herself. "I will not throw people down stairs."

3 hours ago, Wolfheart297 said:

The Nova felt more relaxed now, with everyone seemingly calmer. She giggled a bit and spun on the stool. "Ahhh, I'd forgotten how fun this was!" She spun a bit more then stopped, giggleing. She then created a small antimatter bubble on her hand. "Hmmm, maybe i should stick around some more." She then looked at a waiter drone and asked for another vodka.

As the Frost finished his sculpture of a Kavat, he proceeded to write a note saying "What do you think of it?" and rolled it up. sliding it down one of the tails and quickly extending the left ear to make it more in line with the right ear and sliding it towards the Nova down the bar counter before going back to sculpting the larger block of ice.

((This time I remembered quotations))

Edited by AurumandArgentum

Just now, Rakawan said:

Laura sighs.

"Well at least some of us can leave." She says, leaning her athletic form on the table. 

She turns her attention to the man, noticing him start to stir. 

"I will not throw people down stairs." She repeats to herself. "I will not throw people down stairs."

The man seems to be ether misplaced or unaware of his surroundings. He massages his mug and looks to the sides, apparently trying to remember where and how did he doze off. The only two things he could remember was the pinball apparatus and the Ember bartender. Studying the surroundings he spotted a weird lass peeking at him. Failing to generate any proper greeting, he proceeded to the questions.

"Are you a collector, a doctor, or a coroner?"

"Hm. Perhaps words are not the way to converse. Through your powers, you might be able to converse with me in a different way."

"Well you are quite bold..." she starts, then pauses. "Oh! Never mind. Let's see what your mindscape looks like."

She presses her mind against yours, closing her eyes and attempting to entertain the visual representation of your mind.

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

The man seems to be ether misplaced or unaware of his surroundings. He massages his mug and looks to the sides, apparently trying to remember where and how did he doze off. The only two things he could remember was the pinball apparatus and the Ember bartender. Studying the surroundings he spotted a weird lass peeking at him. Failing to generate any proper greeting, he proceeded to the questions.

"Are you a collector, a doctor, or a coroner?"

"Ummm." She said, caught off guard. "Neither?"

He seemed strange.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Well you are quite bold..." she starts, then pauses. "Oh! Never mind. Let's see what your mindscape looks like."

She presses her mind against yours, closing her eyes and attempting to entertain the visual representation of your mind.

Ace's mind was rather... Dark. It was full of sounds, smells, tastes and feelings, but no sight.

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ace's mind was rather... Dark. It was full of sounds, smells, tastes and feelings, but no sight.

Namira pulls back in shock.

"I'm sorry." She says. "Your mind is different from those I've encountered before. Were you always blind?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Ummm." She said, caught off guard. "Neither?"

He seemed strange.

He grinned shortly, probably satisfied with the answer.

"Oi, lass, have you seen a hen-helmeted birdy around here? I think she might have an answer to the "what the hell am I doing here" question"

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

He grinned shortly, probably satisfied with the answer.

"Oi, lass, have you seen a hen-helmeted birdy around here? I think she might have an answer to the "what the hell am I doing here" question"

"You don't remeber me?" She asks. "You are my ride. I've been trying to find you so I can go home."

Not only does she seem to be lying, but she seems to be quite bad at it.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You don't remeber me?" She asks. "You are my ride. I've been trying to find you so I can go home."

Not only does she seem to be lying, but she seems to be quite bad at it.

He remained silent and just attempted to focus his vision on the girl. Perceiving things properly when having a hangover is complicated after all.

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

He remained silent and just attempted to focus his vision on the girl. Perceiving things properly when having a hangover is complicated after all.

Laura groaned.

"Great." She thought. "He's drunk. There goes my escape plan."

She taps him on the shoulder.

"Change of plans." She says. "Just act friendly and like you're having fun."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura groaned.

"Great." She thought. "He's drunk. There goes my escape plan."

She taps him on the shoulder.

"Change of plans." She says. "Just act friendly and like you're having fun."

He kept his silence again and attempted to distinguish her features for the second time. Besides that he visually frowned when she touched him without a permission.

Edited by Teloch

Ace let Namira's thoughts show him her mindscape.

The arm melts away to reveal a forest clearing. Trees tower overhead, birds chirping and sunlight filtering down like liquid gold. All sorts of small beetles scurry beneath the moss underfoot, their black shells appearing as obsidian gemstones. 

Small spores of some flower or plant drift through the air. You can sense something powerful and dangerous beyond the edge of the woods, but the clearing feels safe. Namira stands in the middle of it, now in a green dress and twirls.

"Isn't it marvelous?" She asks. Her face has all the wonder of a child discovering a new flower in the garden.