The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

"Eh, I'm just waitin' for something to slip my way. Until then, just chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool-"
Umbra bolted upright at the sound of the lyrics to The Fresh Prince. He wanted to resist, to not sing the song, but it was impossible.
Even if he were nothing more than bolts, polymer, steel and electricity, he still had the primal urge.
"WHEN A COUPLE'A GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD
STARTED MAKIN' TROUBLE IN MAH NEIGHBORHOOD
I GOT INTO ONE LIL' FIGHT AND MAH MA GOT SCARED
AND SAID 'YER MOVIN' WITH YER AND UNCLE IN BEL AIR!'"

3 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

As the Frost finished his sculpture of a Kavat, he proceeded to write a note saying "What do you think of it?" and rolled it up. sliding it down one of the tails and quickly extending the left ear to make it more in line with the right ear and sliding it towards the Nova down the bar counter before going back to sculpting the larger block of ice.

((This time I remembered quotations))

"Hmm..?" The Nova looked at the statue as it softly bumped on her arm. She picked up the note and read it. She then looked at the small ice Kavat, picking it up carefuly and checking every single angle. She then looked to the Frost, blushing slightly.

7 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Could I be part of that 'something'?" -He was drunk.  He knew it, she knew it by now.  But Ray also had a massive blush on his cheeks that only reddened further from seeing Lysandra.-

"Heh, I suppose. How well do you handle a gun?" She muttered in the sultriest tone possible. The innuendo was strong with this one.

2 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

"Hmm..?" The Nova looked at the statue as it softly bumped on her arm. She picked up the note and read it. She then looked at the small ice Kavat, picking it up carefuly and checking every single angle. She then looked to the Frost, blushing slightly.

The Frost looks at her and tilts his head.

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"I was more thinking a burstfire." The Zephyr's eyebrows were wiggling so fast one could be forgiven if they thought two caterpillars had put a trampoline above her eyes.

-Ray smirked.- "Not sure if I should accept the challenge or not.  Hind or Burston Prime?"

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Oh, you actually are talking about going on a mission or something." Lysandra said almost dejectedly. "I thought you were making innuendo."
"Saaaaad trombooooone."

-Ray's grin grew wider.- "I doubt we're thinking on the same wavelength, but...yes, a mission.  One that may involve some close-quarters combat, if you catch my drift."

10 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

He nods, silent as ever.

She sits down, carefuly setting the ice Kavat on the counter. "It's really pretty. Very detailed and accurate. You must be really skilled on ice sculpturing." She tilted her head. "Although, i suppose it's only normal on a Frost.." She then sat up straight, her eyes widdening a bit. "Wait, no, I didn't meant o Frame-assume, I..." She looked at her glass, her cheeks turning as red as a tomato. "I'll shut up now." She sipped her vodka, her cheeks completely red from embarrassment.

13 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray chuckled.- "I get it, I'm terrible with innuendo.  Especially when drunk.  ESPECIALLY this drunk."

Lysandra sighed. "No, not terrible. It was pretty good. You just kinda lost the plot and I started thinkin' you were being serious. That said, wanna 'run the mission' now?"

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra sighed. "No, not terrible. It was pretty good. You just kinda lost the plot and I started thinkin' you were being serious. That said, wanna 'run the mission' now?"

"Sure, I don't see why not."

3 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra slid a credit chit onto the counter to pay off her tab for the night before standing up and heading for the back of the bar, to the rooms they had for rent, gesturing for the Ash to follow.

-Ray stood and followed Lysandra, trailing a step behind.-

5 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

She sits down, carefuly setting the ice Kavat on the counter. "It's really pretty. Very detailed and accurate. You must be really skilled on ice sculpturing." She tilted her head. "Although, i suppose it's only normal on a Frost.." She then sat up straight, her eyes widdening a bit. "Wait, no, I didn't meant o Frame-assume, I..." She looked at her glass, her cheeks turning as red as a tomato. "I'll shut up now." She sipped her vodka, her cheeks completely red from embarrassment.

The helmet collapses revealing an Albino male with a fragile looking face, short hair, who smiled softly at the remark and wrote down on a nearby napkin "It's fine, I find it rather funny."

1 hour ago, AurumandArgentum said:

The helmet collapses revealing an Albino male with a fragile looking face, short hair, who smiled softly at the remark and wrote down on a nearby napkin "It's fine, I find it rather funny."

The Nova looked to the napkin then to him. If it had been possible, her cheeks would've gotten even redder. She giggled and looked at her drink again, one hand on her braid, curling it around her index finger. "T-Thank you... U-uhh, I'm Naevia, by the way."

51 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

The Nova looked to the napkin then to him. If it had been possible, her cheeks would've gotten even redder. She giggled and looked at her drink again, one hand on her braid, curling it around her index finger. "T-Thank you... U-uhh, I'm Naevia, by the way."

"Naevia, what a exotic and lovely name, my name is Valentine and if you couldn't tell already, I am mute." Momentarily turning back to his sculpture to ensure it does not need attention whilst running a hand through his hair.

7 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Naevia, what a exotic and lovely name, my name is Valentine and if you couldn't tell already, I am mute." Momentarily turning back to his sculpture to ensure it does not need attention whilst running a hand through his hair.

She looked at the napkin then giggled, curling her finger on the braid nervously. "T-Thank you... Your name is lovely as well." Then she smiled. "Yeah, I've noticed that. But don't worry, I don't really mind." She sipped her vodka, then looked at the sculpture Valentine was working on. "What are you planning on doing?"

4 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

She looked at the napkin then giggled, curling her finger on the braid nervously. "T-Thank you... Your name is lovely as well." Then she smiled. "Yeah, I've noticed that. But don't worry, I don't really mind." She sipped her vodka, then looked at the sculpture Valentine was working on. "What are you planning on doing?"

Valentine taps his pen on the counter for a few moments with a straight look on his face before writing. "Honestly? I have no idea, I'm just going abstract and seeing what comes of it as of right now."