The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Well I don-". Then it clicked(finaly). He ran into the bathroom, then yelled. The sound of a mirror being shattered can be heard, and Gael runs back out. "WHO DID IT!!  I'LL RIP YE LEG OFF!"  He smacked a nearby osprey. 

"Another Osprey and mirror added to the bill. I really doubt you have enough credits to cover ALL the damage..."

"And what sort of bar do ya run here?"  He looks around, a look of recognition slowly forming on his face.  He backs into the bathroom, and closes the door. The sink turns on, and then after a bit Gael walks back out, his face now cleaned and his hair now combed.  He sits back down, and then winks at Luv as if nothing had happened.  He leans back, propping his legs up on the table.

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

-Ray quietly made sure his voice modulator was disabled.  Once he confirmed that...-

"So, hostess.  I know I've already been here before, but it seems as though half the people here are statues.  Permission to...?"

"... to what?" Luv asked. It's definitely something obvious and she just doesn't realize it, she's calling it now.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

'That's a bad idea. He's less drunk now, so he can tear you a ne-...'
The Ember's eyes flashed in realization, as a grin crept it's way onto her face.
'... one second though, go ahead.' 

-Ray shrugged.- 'Always did wonder about barfights.'

-Within seconds, anyone sleeping had fake moustaches and beards doodled onto them.-

"They're gonna end up paying millions for your masterpieces once they wake up Picasso." Luv chuckled. She decided she's been wearing her helmet enough, same for the burning, she completely forgot about it. As the flames subsided, her helmet dematerialized too, and a glass of water touched the Ember's lips.

Spoiler

9BZzyA3.jpg
((Artist: @nrrnexp45))

Edited by Denny2669
Added artist's name. Always forget it...

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael just looked at Ray, with a very unfriendly stare. "I'm ratten ye out. Just ta let ye know." He looked over to Luv, and winked again, calmly swating away an osprey. 

"Cmooon, it's going to be more fun if they find out themselves." Luv grinned wider "Also, how's that war of yours going?"

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Better, no thanks to ye, and much thanks to me drinks. Pretty sure I wont get outta bed tomarrrow."  He has yet another bottle. He mimes throwing it at Ray. 

"Assuming you'll still have a bed tomorrow." She sipped her glass again.

Just now, Sintag said:

-Ray calmly ignores that.- "So, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rank the Lanka?"

"Honestly, haven't tried it yet. I'm more into Tenno and prime weapons. Oroking tech engineer and all that jazz, y'know." she mentaly pouted at Ray ignoring her earlier comment.

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray calmly ignores that.- "So, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rank the Lanka?"

Gael scoffed.  "It's corpus.  Therefore, it sucks.  Ye want weapons that can kill stuff good?  Go to the Grineer.  They make good killing things.  And they make good things ta kill."  He pulls out a miter and sets it on the table.  "Used to have a grakata kept near me cod piece.  used ta."  He gives Luv a slightly malicious look.

Gael scoffed.  "It's corpus.  Therefore, it sucks.  Ye want weapons that can kill stuff good?  Go to the Grineer.  They make good killing things.  And they make good things ta kill."  He pulls out a miter and sets it on the table.  "Used to have a grakata kept near me cod piece.  used ta."  He gives Luv a slightly malicious look.

"Good thing you won't need that codpiece anymore. New space for actual guns..." Luv grinned even wider.

Gael's stare grew even more malicious.  His grip on his glass tightened, shattering the cup.  "If any one asks, ye broke this one."  His other hand grew closer to the miter's trigger.

"Just like I broke your pride." her grin grew ear to ear.