The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

5 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: im leaving *cries*

*Just as Artorias leaves, a pink-and-black Nyx user walks in and takes off her helmet, revealing a young girl, no older than 21, with dark green eyes and slightly purplish black hair. she then proceeds to walk up to Artorias.*

Malady: "awww, look... you look sad... what's wrong...?"

10 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Dawn smiled. "You're the first one to react this way. I've never been told that not using anesthetics is a good thing. Okay, I have a question for you. The same question you asked me. What are your three defining traits?"

"I'd say it is more situationally fitting than good in general, but nevermind. My three defining traits? I always try to keep true to my word; people sometimes characterise me as peculiar, cunning, conservative, creepy, violent, sometimes even heartless, but never unreliable. Besides that, I've been through a lot and seen many situations of various complication / absurdity / eeriness levels, so the word 'experienced' may be fitting. Lastly - I'm very introvertive, which obviously explains my presence in this hall right now. I've seen too many people to let them past my social defences freely. If you're are looking for an emotionally warm, outgoing and charming person, then you're looking in the wrong direction. Anyway, if we're up to play an awkward questions relay race, I guess this is my turn to terrorise you. So, what was it that caused your latest anger outburst? Do you like to cook at home, and what is your favorite dish? What do you feel or think when you see a typical distressed rookie tenno who is balancing on a brink of a potentially lethal failure? Don't be shy to answer - I won't laugh at you in any case" 

12 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

Because Elize didn't get an answer from the Oberon she took her seat in front of him and putting her own drink in front of him "hey uhm... Mister if you are that sad that your not noticing me at least drink this it will help you loosen up a bit I promise "  she said with a little smile still hoping the man in front of her would notice her waiting once again for the Oberon to react she ordered a new glass of whiskey again a double "can i have one more here please" is what she said 

The Oberon took a look at the Ember (gosh there is a lot of Embers here); they were clearly not in his taste, actually (even though he has but a precarious imagination on his own preferences in this 'department'). "Nah, I'm not sad. What's the point of being sad about the truth anyway? That's sweet of you to concern, though. Yet, I think that the other Oberon fellow *nods at the solemnly sitting Feyarch Oberon* may sure appreciate some jovial company. As for me, I'll just try to establish a truсe with my messy thought and fool around after"

Edited by Teloch

(( It's really weird joining in after 15 pages. But this is an open rp so why not. Please tell me if I make some mistakes ))

Among the sounds of people chattering, an inaudible footsteps were aproaching the bar. A tenno walked in, clad in a grey loki. With a quick glance, he could tell that most people were sitting in a group of two, consisting of a man and a girl.

"Am I in the right bar? No raid groups, No alcoholic, No clan groups... just couples.. "

Even so he sat down in an empty seat, thingking it might be valentenno day. He has never had a sense of time, but that's maybe because the fact that he spends most his time in the void.

"Hey! Can a customer have a drink?" He waved his hand in the air.

An Osprey aproached.

The loki jumped off his seat.

"An Osprey?! Last time I was here, I am pretty sure tenno are the one taking order!" 

The 'Waiter' however pays little to no respond.

"Oh.. This is not a joke? Ospreys serve stuff now?" He glared the robot. "Ok. First bring me a glass of water. I need to sober up first." He continued, after realizing that he might still be drunk from last visit.

15 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "You have an Avatar, like me. As for the one that died... She was my girlfriend... But she was killed by Tri-Edge..."

((Welp, we are doomed to be punned on forever.))

"I'm sorry to hear that.  I haven't ever really had a 'boyfriend' per se."

((But not if we manage to get ourselves out of this situation ourselves.))

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((it crashes my browser))

((Okay, that sucks.))

9 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: im leaving *cries*

((Tbh: Alex would have sat next to him first, as he'd been here longer, if not for the fact that she jumps to conclusions.))

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"I'd say it is more situationally fitting than good in general, but nevermind. My three defining traits? I always try to keep true to my word; people sometimes characterise me as peculiar, cunning, conservative, creepy, violent, sometimes even heartless, but never unreliable. Besides that, I've been through a lot and seen many situations of various complication / absurdity / eeriness levels, so the word 'experienced' may be fitting. Lastly - I'm very introvertive, which obviously explains my presence in this hall right now. I've seen too many people to let them past my social defences freely. If you're are looking for an emotionally warm, outgoing and charming person, then you're looking in the wrong direction. Anyway, if we're up to play an awkward questions relay race, I guess this is my turn to terrorise you. So, what was it that caused your latest anger outburst? Do you like to cook at home, and what is your favorite dish? What do you feel or think when you see a typical distressed rookie tenno who is balancing on a brink of a potentially lethal failure? Don't be shy to answer - I won't laugh at you in any case" 

Dawn drank the last sip of her tea. "You don't sound so bad, you know? And to answer your questions. My precious Braton prime being destroyed in battle. I've had this thing from before cryo. But that stupid @(*()$ shockwave MOA..." Dawn sighed. "Nevermind. To your next question - I cook for myself, because I live alone, and If I had to pick a favorite dish, I'll guess I go for Lobster. Ironic, isn't it? I also have a Zephyr cousin that can't resist fried chicken. Hehe. To your last question. What will I do?" Dawn stops to think for a few seconds. "I think that I should go help him. I mean, just because I don't believe in anaesthetics, doesn't mean I don't feel the need to help or heal fellow Tenno."

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

(( such a subtle reminder! /irony ))

((Actually, that will be sarcasm, not irony...))

1 hour ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Dawn drank the last sip of her tea. "You don't sound so bad, you know? And to answer your questions. My precious Braton prime being destroyed in battle. I've had this thing from before cryo. But that stupid @(*()$ shockwave MOA..." Dawn sighed. "Nevermind. To your next question - I cook for myself, because I live alone, and If I had to pick a favorite dish, I'll guess I go for Lobster. Ironic, isn't it? I also have a Zephyr cousin that can't resist fried chicken. Hehe. To your last question. What will I do?" Dawn stops to think for a few seconds. "I think that I should go help him. I mean, just because I don't believe in anaesthetics, doesn't mean I don't feel the need to help or heal fellow Tenno."

((Actually, that will be sarcasm, not irony...))

The man chuckled for a bit and slightly nodded at his clanmate while talking to the lady "Don't sound so bad? Tell that to him, or to anyone from my group. But in any case, I haven't heard any of your questions. Just to inform you, I've already made the answers, and so it would be a real bummer if you let them go to waste," he smiled artfully after saying that; just like a cat kavat that peed in their master's shoes and got away with that.  

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The man chuckled for a bit and slightly nodded at his clanmate while talking to the lady "Don't sound so bad? Tell that to him, or to anyone from my group. But in any case, I haven't heard any of your questions. Just to inform you, I've already made the answers, and so it would be a real bummer if you let them go to waste," he smiled artfully after saying that; just like a cat kavat that peed in their master's shoes and got away with that.  

Dawn chuckled. "Right, sorry. What's your favorite place in the system? Do you have some kind of goal in life? And what should I know about you that you'll never think I ask about? These are all the questions I have for you currently."

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

The Oberon took a look at the Ember (gosh there is a lot of Embers here); they were clearly not in his taste, actually (even though he has but a precarious imagination on his own preferences in this 'department'). "Nah, I'm not sad. What's the point of being sad about the truth anyway? That's sweet of you to concern, though. Yet, I think that the other Oberon fellow *nods at the solemnly sitting Feyarch Oberon* may sure appreciate some jovial company. As for me, I'll just try to establish a truсe with my messy thought and fool around after"

as she understood his rejection she stood up and giving him a nod "i see not in the mood huh for a chat no biggy sir .... oh keep the drink its on me" pointing at he drink she gave him she walked to an empty table and sat down, throwing her feets up the table to relax a bit so that was awkward maybe i should go for someone else i really need a good talk she thought she started to look around for a single male or female to speed date with

50 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: i was trying to tell a woman my feelings and she fliped out and no ones go near me

looking at the guy leaving  "just saying but the way you seated at the table didn't look that interesting.. no hard feelings tho" 

((EDIT: I kinda lost what OC's are still alone at a table :/ ))

Edited by NightBeatz

6 hours ago, Spiral_Ore said:

(( It's really weird joining in after 15 pages. But this is an open rp so why not. Please tell me if I make some mistakes ))

-snip-

That's what open rp's are all about.  Trouble is, now you're stuck there until someone else joins you.

7 hours ago, Teloch said:

*nods at the solemnly sitting Feyarch Oberon*

Wait, how many Oberons are in here now?  And aren't they all at occupied tables?

54 minutes ago, Teloch said:

((Two at the moment. The problem is that Mex had been banned not so long ago))

(( now i stil down know who is free :P ))

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

That's what open rp's are all about.  Trouble is, now you're stuck there until someone else joins you.

Wait, how many Oberons are in here now?  And aren't they all at occupied tables?

(( see just what i mean who is occupied and who not? maybe we need a list XD ))

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

((Two at the moment. The problem is that Mex had been banned not so long ago))

((Really?  Huh.  His profile shows recent activity.))

As I have nothing better to do I made a Google Sheets of the current occupants of this thread, and whether or not they're at an open table.  I'll update this regularly as I have nothing better to do with my time apparently.

Click here to view, and Denny, if you'd be so kind as to toss the link in your original post?

12 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

As I have nothing better to do I made a Google Sheets of the current occupants of this thread, and whether or not they're at an open table.  I'll update this regularly as I have nothing better to do with my time apparently.

Click here to view, and Denny, if you'd be so kind as to toss the link in your original post?

((You're a monster. In a good sense. But you still may have to read to the entire thread, cause the table is already outdated
PS: I'm the anonymous bison, yay!))

Edited by Teloch

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Now that's pretty neat. Just waiting on startatics to respond to Mayya and Denny to respond to Caver))