Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

10 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Fine by me. Got enough disposable income for this months rent and the next four after that."

((Never seen that before.))

"I haven't been getting sh!t for missions lately. The Lotus is a b!tch, Red Veil barely pays and anyone that's independent hates me because of collateral damage.

She began to sip her beer only to realize it was empty, putting it down on the table. "My bloody sentinel has more money than me."

(Do you collect an army?)

1 minute ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

"I haven't been getting sh!t for missions lately. The Lotus is a b!tch, Red Veil barely pays and anyone that's independent hates me because of collateral damage.

She began to sip her beer only to realize it was empty, putting it down on the table. "My bloody sentinel has more money than me."

(Do you collect an army?)

"Wait, your sentinel has more money? How the hell is that possible?"

(I don't play the tabletop.)

46 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nah, you should see me ramble. Happens often."

"You should hear one of my friends.  His rambles last for like a half hour."  -She shuddered.-  "Never endure it if you don't have to."

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:57 AM, Ghost333 said:

"If you want, I can stage a little highway robbery. Steal a stack of cash, give it back to you."

Sab chuckled and shook her head. "You're welcome to try, but you'll be in a ditch faster than you can say "How did it get that Railgun?".

23 hours ago, Sintag said:

"You should hear one of my friends.  His rambles last for like a half hour."  -She shuddered.-  "Never endure it if you don't have to."

"Nah, I like listening. Gives me an excuse to shut my mouth." -She chuckled.- "The stories I say when drunk..."

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nah, I like listening. Gives me an excuse to shut my mouth." -She chuckled.- "The stories I say when drunk..."

"Me too, to be honest.  Good thing I can't really get drunk-drunk any more.  Or, bad thing, depending on one's tastes."

17 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

Sab chuckled and shook her head. "You're welcome to try, but you'll be in a ditch faster than you can say "How did it get that Railgun?".

"A...what? The hell is a sentinel doing with magnetic weapons?"

3 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

"Selling, self defence and stick ups mostly." Sab twirled her empty bottle in her hand. "Just the usual."

He gave her a look of what could be assumed confusion. It's hard to read an expressionless mask that looks constantly angry.

11 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Can't get drunk? Man, that really is either a god send or the devil's work..."

"Mostly the former.  I could drink you into the Tau system and still not be drunk.  ...Though the sheer BAC would do me in long before that.  Which is why I got a contact lens.  Keeps tabs on my BAC."

12 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

He gave her a look of what could be assumed confusion. It's hard to read an expressionless mask that looks constantly angry.

She sighed and tapped her empty glass on the table. "Look, it's best not to think about it. I found the damn thing when I was raiding some Corpus Lab and thought it meant I wouldn't have to pick S#&$ up myself anymore. Biggest mistake of my life."

21 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

She sighed and tapped her empty glass on the table. "Look, it's best not to think about it. I found the damn thing when I was raiding some Corpus Lab and thought it meant I wouldn't have to pick S#&$ up myself anymore. Biggest mistake of my life."

"Anyway..." He said, clearing his throat. "Why were the boxheads trying to make the galaxies greediest sentinel? Did they go G0-T0 on that guy and break his processing or something?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2017 at 7:47 AM, Sintag said:

"Mostly the former.  I could drink you into the Tau system and still not be drunk.  ...Though the sheer BAC would do me in long before that.  Which is why I got a contact lens.  Keeps tabs on my BAC."

"Sooo... basically a booze meter?"

On 05/06/2017 at 7:54 AM, Sintag said:

-It was at this moment that Rhys slammed back into the bar.

Face first.

And bounced twice.

Also face first.-

"...ow."

-The Ember hostess watched the Vauban crash in, thankfully not breaking anything, though the floor should be checked for scratches. She shook her head with a chuckle.-

"Back for round two? Or is it already your third time here? I forgot..."

26 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sooo... basically a booze meter?"

-The Ember hostess watched the Vauban crash in, thankfully not breaking anything, though the floor should be checked for scratches. She shook her head with a chuckle.-

"Back for round two? Or is it already your third time here? I forgot..."

"Preeeeetty much."

-Rhys weakly held up a three, getting to his feet.- "Thank whoever made shields.  Spared my face at least."

-with this, he walked to an empty table and sat down, idly kicking up his feet.-

12 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Preeeeetty much."

-Rhys weakly held up a three, getting to his feet.- "Thank whoever made shields.  Spared my face at least."

-with this, he walked to an empty table and sat down, idly kicking up his feet.-

"Heh, I could use one of those. Could tell me how much more I need to drink." -Kek.-

-The Ember looked towards the exit, wondering just what threw the Vauban in, and for what. She then shrugged, and went back to lazily watching, pretending like it's important.-

"Given that too much alcohol is fatal, and I can't get drunk, this is there so I don't die.  If you want to undergo that procedure, I can certainly try to find you a doctor."

-Rhys glanced at Luv.- "Honestly?  It's better if you don't ask what just happened."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

"Given that too much alcohol is fatal, and I can't get drunk, this is there so I don't die.  If you want to undergo that procedure, I can certainly try to find you a doctor."

-Rhys glanced at Luv.- "Honestly?  It's better if you don't ask what just happened."

"Heh, if only doctors didn't scare me sh!tless."

"Well, since it happened in front of my bar, I'll just look at the security footage." -And the Ember proceeded to do just that, doing so through her helmet's HUD.-

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Heh, if only doctors didn't scare me sh!tless."

"Well, since it happened in front of my bar, I'll just look at the security footage." -And the Ember proceeded to do just that, doing so through her helmet's HUD.-

-Rhys had been thrown in by several circumstances, from the looks of things, but chief among them looked like a bounce pad malfunction.  The second was an Ivara.  Who had caused aforementioned malfunction as a prank.-

"...As noted.  Best you don't ask.  I think she was gonna prank someone anyways."

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys had been thrown in by several circumstances, from the looks of things, but chief among them looked like a bounce pad malfunction.  The second was an Ivara.  Who had caused aforementioned malfunction as a prank.-

"...As noted.  Best you don't ask.  I think she was gonna prank someone anyways."

-She giggled, amused by the footage. She saved it for later use...- "At least I know who to keep an eye on, were she to think this is a good place to cause trouble. I just hope she won't get burned." -Puns. Great.-