The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

A soprana banshee walked into the bar, nearly tripping over her own feet while making her way to the Inaros' table.

"Hiiii i'm Evie!"

"here lemme help you"

*once the banshee is up he remembers the good educated but friendly informal ways to greet a lady.

"hello, my name is samuel, how are you? *now i do know that i have to kiss her cheek on both sides as my tradition says, heh maybe nother time.*

Just now, samuelx43a said:

"here lemme help you"

*once the banshee is up he remembers the good educated but friendly informal ways to greet a lady.

"hello, my name is samuel, how are you? *now i do know that i have to kiss her cheek on both sides as my tradition says, heh maybe nother time.*

"Thanks!" Evie quickly took off her helmet and put on the table, revealing the face of a 22 ear old woman with short black hair with some purple highlights.

"And i'm doing good, finally managed to get some freetime from my sister, how about you?"

*inaros proceeds to take his helmet off. it reveals a 19 year old teen that has blue eyes, white skin and fair hair. he then proceeds to give two kisses on the cheek.

seeing that she is somewhat startled, he explains:

"the reason i did that is because they taught me that to greet properly to a lady is to give two kisses on the cheek"

"well i'll be honest, i got pushed here by some awesome friends, i also managed to get a bit of courage to find someone awesome. while i may or may not get the perfect relationship, i am always open to new friends."

It took Evie a second or two to regain her composure.

"Well a perfect relationship is something hard to get and not something that would happen in 1 2 3 and i'm suprised someone like you needs a little push to go to a place like this, you atleast look like a person who would go here on their own. atleast in my eyes."

28 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

*inaros proceeds to take his helmet off. it reveals a 19 year old teen that has blue eyes, white skin and fair hair. he then proceeds to give two kisses on the cheek.

seeing that she is somewhat startled, he explains:

"the reason i did that is because they taught me that to greet properly to a lady is to give two kisses on the cheek"

"well i'll be honest, i got pushed here by some awesome friends, i also managed to get a bit of courage to find someone awesome. while i may or may not get the perfect relationship, i am always open to new friends."

Both mercs facepalmed after witnessing this scene. The Rhino even shivered. 

14 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

*inaros lightly blushed

"uh oh erm thanks for that"

"so since you're a banshee, do tell me whats your fav music genre. mine is electro, gotta say,those synthesithers are awesome"

"I can't really say i have a favorite kind of music genre, although electro is pretty high up in my favorite list."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Yeah, that was pretty bad, wasn't it?"

"He's just learning... probably. But God forbid him from meeting persons like Seonah - my second comrade since the times of the Great War. She'd probably publically humiliate him first, destroy his masculine pride after, and squeeze the every last tear from him in the end.  Anyway, let's not embarrass others with our comments, shall we? I guess it is only fair for me to tell more about myself" he cleared his throat before continuing, "I'm one of the officers of the mercenary society called "White Tiger Cove". We specialize in complicated tasks, tactical alerts, and heavy-conditioned sorties. We have a rather horizontal hierarchy system, which is regulated via simple code of behaviour. Since recently, we began to train greenhorn tenno, and that became my primary job. Whether I am not involved in some serious missions, I make sure that greenhorns don't die in the dumbest ways possible. Quite an awkward job that is if you ask me. Hopefully, I may get a promotion once I become able to participate in missions that involve heavy archwings usage (and so enter the highest "league")". He sighed a bit wearily, "Originally I wanted to ask you about your job's social aspect, but I deem that unnecessary now. It's been a horrible week due the need to plunder Orokin towers before Baro's arrival, so I can perfectly understand your weariness of the job. Say, what do you consider as a perfect Friday evening?"

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"He's just learning... probably. But God forbid him from meeting persons like Seonah - my second comrade since the times of the Great War. She'd probably publically humiliate him first, destroy his masculine pride after, and squeeze the every last tear from him in the end.  Anyway, let's not embarrass others with our comments, shall we? I guess it is only fair for me to tell more about myself" he cleared his throat before continuing, "I'm one of the officers of the mercenary society called "White Tiger Cove". We specialize in complicated tasks, tactical alerts, and heavy-conditioned sorties. We have a rather horizontal hierarchy system, which is regulated via simple code of behaviour. Since recently, we began to train greenhorn tenno, and that became my primary job. Whether I am not involved in some serious missions, I make sure that greenhorns don't die in the dumbest ways possible. Quite an awkward job that is if you ask me. Hopefully, I may get a promotion once I become able to participate in missions that involve heavy archwings usage (and so enter the highest "league")". He sighed a bit wearily, "Originally I wanted to ask you about your job's social aspect, but I deem that unnecessary. It's been a horrible week due the necessity to plunder Orokin towers before Baro's arrival, so I can perfectly understand your weariness of the job. Say, what do you consider as a perfect Friday evening?"

((Did you catch the 'carnal nature' post?))

((In other news, the spoiler is there FOR a reason.  Open it at you feel a need to know which word she says there - it WILL change your perception of her character.))

"My field's not really in the public eye, anyway.  Nihlai and I specialize in being, what's a nice way to say this, hmm..."  She paused, searching for words.  "We specialize in being absolute 

Spoiler

C‍‍‍‍‍‍U‍‍‍‍‍N‍‍‍‍‍T‍‍‍‍‍W‍‍‍‍‍A‍‍‍‍‍F‍‍‍‍‍F‍‍‍‍‍L‍‍‍‍‍E‍‍‍‍‍S

to a very select number of people who richly deserve it."  She sipped her gin.  "A perfect Friday evening?  For starters, somewhere AWAY from Nihlai.  Other than that, I don't actually know.  I haven't been able to ditch him for more than 3 hours for over a year now."

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Hide contents

((Searching urban dictionary for it. mother%20of%20god.gif))

18 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Did you catch the 'carnal nature' post?))

((In other news, the spoiler is there FOR a reason.  Open it at you feel a need to know which word she says there - it WILL change your perception of her character.))

"My field's not really in the public eye, anyway.  Nihlai and I specialize in being, what's a nice way to say this, hmm..."  She paused, searching for words.  "We specialize in being absolute 

Reveal hidden contents

to a very select number of people who richly deserve it."  She sipped her gin.  "A perfect Friday evening?  For starters, somewhere AWAY from Nihlai.  Other than that, I don't actually know.  I haven't been able to ditch him for more than 3 hours for over a year now."

He whistles, "And I thought my job is c##p. So, since these hours are counted, what would you like to do?

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

He whistles, "And I thought my job is c##p. So, since these hours are counted, what would you like to do?

"It's not as bad as it sounds.  I mean, think about it.  All we have to do is Banish the guy, then Banish me.  Just you and a Valkyr, all alone on another plane of existence...  How do you think that ends?"  She laughed.  "What would I like to do?  Well, mostly I'd like to stay here until I'm sure he's given up looking in this area for me, so I guess for now that means we can sit and talk?"

8 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

at least he didn't leave looking at Oscuro "why would i mind having you here" *sighs*  "if i would then you would have known already so you can stay " she winked at him "that is if you are not afraid for you girlfriend to find you...."  Elize wtf you are saying your gonna scare him away "Uh... Uh.. what i mean is that if you are even interested in speed dating"  she would blush even more than last time "Not to mention with me..." drinking the rest of her beer "refill please" she said to an Osprey 

"Well I'm a wizard, a grand wizard at that. So I don't really have a girlfreind-" he painfully chuckled -"and I'm already 23..... "

The loki stared into his drink. Now what? This is getting really awkward.

"I guess, I don't mind dringking with a nice lady, and I got a lot of free time so why not?" 

He opened his helmet so he can take a sip, Revealing a deep black pair of eyes.