The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

9 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Alright then...let's go..."

"I'm suprised how you were capable of finding her so quickly though..."

"Anyway, I'm glad that my sister is safe"

((Well, those events had just thrown a possible private rp, a backstory and some character progression into the drain. Kuraio, tbh, the only thing I don't like about you is your habit of rushing most things. I had a plan to have us do a private rp on finding Caver's sister but nvm, that will never happen :| . I'll let this slip for now and make some sort of alternate timeline thingy where Caver goes looking for his sister but for crying out loud please just play along instead of rushing. I don't hate you because of this but I do find it annoying when someone rushes something I have planned, making those plans useless))

Esaka: Just lemme pay for our drinks first.

12 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Of course it's too good to be true..."

A moment of slient occurred and shortly after, Caver seemed to fill with rage and ended up throwing his seat across the room, smashing into the wall he aimed at. He soon kicked the ground and fell on his knees.

"It's hopeless...F**KING HOPELESS!!!"

Meanwhile, Zenz seems to notice Caver having a fit tantrum moment. Of course nobody would actually know what was going on with him but if anyone else was involved within his conversation, then they'd know what's happening. Zenz had soon finished tamping around with the pinball machine and the next time someone else went on it, they'd seem to get the highest score possible, every time. 

"One down, one more to go"

16 hours ago, Teloch said:

"First, the check is on me. Second..." he took a business card of sorts with his network ID on it and handed it to Lydia, "...Most of the time I'm available, but on some missions we go comm silent. And lastly," he wrapped his right hand around her and gave a gentle but friendly hug, "godspeed and good luck with your Council endeavour. You do deserve some advancements"

Lydia was about to respond when someone threw their chair across the room.

"Whoa," she said, standing up abruptly.  Seeing Caver slump to the floor, she relaxed.  "Oh, okay.  No violence.  Good."  She sat down.  "I'm sorry."  She sat down, slid her left arm around Cef's shoulders, and gave him a one-armed hug in return.  "It was really nice to meet you.  See you next week!"  She stood up and took three steps before turning around.  "Hey, now you can technically say you dated someone from the Tenno High Council!"  She gestured at him jokingly, then turned and walked out of the bar, intentionally swinging her hips a smidge more than usual the first few steps.

25 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia was about to respond when someone threw their chair across the room.

"Whoa," she said, standing up abruptly.  Seeing Caver slump to the floor, she relaxed.  "Oh, okay.  No violence.  Good."  She sat down.  "I'm sorry."  She sat down, slid her left arm around Cef's shoulders, and gave him a one-armed hug in return.  "It was really nice to meet you.  See you next week!"  She stood up and took three steps before turning around.  "Hey, now you can technically say you dated someone from the Tenno High Council!"  She gestured at him jokingly, then turned and walked out of the bar, intentionally swinging her hips a smidge more than usual the first few steps.

As soon as she left the hall, Cef's smile grew even wider. Even the necessity to pay a comparatively solid check failed to pull him off from high spirits. Ho-ho, someone is having a happy hour. Cef took a look at his boss as if seeking for a way to report about a job well done and searching for approval, but the Rhino has already preoccupied himself with dangerous sports of others worries defuse. "Better not to disturb them," he thought while visually assessing his friend's date and her slightly strange behaviour. Still, he didn't want to go back to the base, so he decided to have a go around one of those two pinball machines. In a matter of few minutes, he was already groaning excitedly (and sometimes angrily) near the ancient apparatus.

On 05/04/2016 at 2:22 AM, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Oops, i got a reset bug again. Sorry.))

A young man with short blonde hair and yellow eyes, wearing a long black cloak that covers his entire body and holding a glowing book walks in and sits down at a table.

Leon: "...study: commence."

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Okay then...(this is quite exciting actually...yet, quite scary...)"

*meanwhile*

Zenz soon reaches the second pinball machine and begins her work on it.

Esaka: *payed for their drinks* Alright, ready to go?

Seeing how successfully most of the dates went, Luv smiled and decided to congratulate some of the happy people. She walked over to Cef, and leaned on the wall next to the pinball machine he was using "Scored?" she asked playfully.

On 4/30/2016 at 2:57 PM, IllumiMahdi said:

"Why not use your power when it build to maximum potential? That's why I said I don't use it a lot." she said, smirking.

"Yeah, but sometimes when you save it for later, you don't get to use it at all" he replied.

((Reposting it, since you seem to have forgotten about it))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Seeing how successfully most of the dates went, Luv smiled and decided to congratulate some of the happy people. She walked over to Cef, and leaned on the wall next to the pinball machine he was using "Scored?" she asked playfully.

The Oberon responded nearly automatically, not caring about the fact he was asked by the unfamiliar person, "Guess that's one way to put it. Honestly, when I decided to go here, I expected nothing but a wasted time and yet another social embarrassment, but miracles do happen, as it seems. It will take much more time to get to know her better, but it does look like a good start. Anyway, for some reason, I have a good feeling about this"

((At this point I feel a need to point out the reason I'm not removing the rows of characters who aren't returning.  People who join this thread and/or look at the spreadsheet should be able to see the complete list of shenanigans this thread has wrought.  The highlights so far:

• a pinball machine
  • a storage closet with a collapsed ceiling that gets even more busted somewhen between now and 20 years in the future
  • multiple time travelers
  • a splintered chair
  • ANOTHER pinball machine
  • an Ember who had wine spilled on her chest and then set herself on fire (on purpose, mind you)

the list will only get bigger as we go on, and that's why I'm keeping it.

Cheerio!))

A young man with chocolate-colored skin, short black hair, and a Vulkar Wraith slung over his shoulder on a carrying strap strode through the front door and nearly banged his head on the lintel.  He leaned backward to look at it for a few seconds, then shrugged and continued walking.  He sat down at an open table, setting his rifle against the back of the chair.

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The Oberon responded nearly automatically, not caring about the fact he was asked by the unfamiliar person, "Guess that's one way to put it. Honestly, when I decided to go here, I expected nothing but a wasted time and yet another social embarrassment, but miracles do happen, as it seems. It will take much more time to get to know her better, but it does look like a good start. Anyway, for some reason, I have a good feeling about this"

The Ember prime smiled "I glad to hear that. I honestly didn't expect this many successfull dates in such a short time. Although yours didn't end in a kiss, you two seem to fit, and I'm sure it'll work out for you two. She's a good catch, not often do you find a Valkyr that... normal"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

The Ember prime smiled "I glad to hear that. I honestly didn't expect this many successfull dates in such a short time. Although yours didn't end in a kiss, you two seem to fit, and I'm sure it'll work out for you two. She's a good catch, not often do you find a Valkyr that... normal"

((*reads comment and compares it to what happens with/to her in the story*  eheh...))

((Wait, what? Could you elaborate? Unless it's spoilers of course, in which case don't))

((She's not exactly what I'd call 'normal' is all.  It is kind of spoilers, but you can read the story to get the full picture - once I actually finish the arc pertaining to what happens to her, that is.))

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((So, we have two free male OC's and no females. Great. Just fantastic. Oh, and before i get told to bring in a female myself, i... Ran out of female OC's...))

((I have about 6 other female OC's left, but I don't want to continuously bring in female characters, lest people start to think I'm a girl (I'm not).  Shoot me, I'm being illogical.))

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

((I have one, but you really, REALLY don't want her to come))

((I wouldn't be so sure of that.))

A Soprana Banshee enters the bar. She sits on a chair, not even looking around at the participants, and orders a glass of water. She removes her helmet, revealing her dark skin, and shoulder-length black hair. She drinks a bit from the water, before ordering beer.
"Now THIS is better." she says to herself, and takes a sip.

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((I wouldn't be so sure of that.))

((I already mentioned that OC for a few times; or do you want to say that you like mega b1t@hes?))

Edited by Teloch

19 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

A Soprana Banshee enters the bar. She sits on a chair, not even looking around at the participants, and orders a glass of water. She removes her helmet, revealing her dark skin, and shoulder-length black hair. She drinks a bit from the water, before ordering beer.
"Now THIS is better." she says to herself, and takes a sip.

((Thank you, Shrimp. Thank you.))

Leon looked at the new arrival with interest before freezing her remaining water osing one of his tomes.

Leon: "...intruiging. Analysing reaction."

((I'll delete my other post later. Forgot to quote in that one.))