The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Through the bar doors enters none other than Nef freaking Anyo. All the corpus present turn for a moment before hiding their money.

He takes a seat and greedily counts his platinum while stroking his painted-on moustache as if it was the real deal.

"Crap, I spend too much time spreading propaganda, no one's gonna date a preacher..." He realizes but remains as-is, unable to get up due to his massive fusion core suit.

Edited by BeeOverlord

-Rhy's draw is next to instant, and his voice drops to a hiss.-  "Listen, you bad evangelist.  I don't care what your motivations are, but you're either incredibly brave or incredibly, INCREDIBLY stupid for coming into Tenno property."

Nef Anyo gives him a glance, eyes wide out of surprise.

"Tenno property? But this is my bar! How about you shoo outta here?"

Of course Nef Anyo owns the freaking bar, he literally washes his hands with liquid ducats.

Edited by BeeOverlord

1 minute ago, BeeOverlord said:

Nef Anyo gives him a glance, eyes wide out of surprise.

"Tenno property? But this is my bar! How about you shoo outta here?"

Of course Nef Anyo owns the freaking bar, he literally washes his hands with liquid ducats.

((Some things I wanna ask:))

((firstly: why aren't you using your own character?))

((secondly: Neffy doesn't own the bar, Denny's OC Luv owns it))

((Thirdly: I don't think you know exactly how to act like Nef Anyo))

((don't take this as if I'm bashing you, I'm just wondering))

Just now, BeeOverlord said:

(I am trolling shh)

((Okay...this isn't really the place to troll though...might be easier if you just made up an OC and used him / her for this rp instead of using a character who you don't own (DE owns him) and tbh, you don't exactly seem to act like Nef properly.))

((Maybe you should check with Denny (the owner of this thread) and see what he thinks. Because tbh, nobody exactly wants someone acting like an important character in the warframe universe and making it seem like you own the place))

((Like I said, don't take this offensively, I have no intentions of causing an arguement or bashing anyone, I just wanted to know what you was doing exactly))

Just now, BeeOverlord said:

(no humor allowed)

((I never said that you wasn't allowed to be humorous. I said that I don't think that others would enjoy it if a ready made, important character was in the rp. Also, nobody seems to like others trolling, even if it is for fun. You can be as humorous as you want in this rp, just do it with your own OC and not go overboard with stuff))

((If you want to do an rp that's crazy and full of humor, then go to Tenno HQ, where anything can happen pretty much.))

((Even though this rp is pretty humorous, I don't think playing as a ready made, important character from the actual game isn't so fun for you and most others. If you do make your OC, then you can make him whatever you wanted to (as long as it fits in with the warframe universe))

((I gtg sleep now so yea.))

-An AR display flashes onto Rhys's helmet, and with a motion of his hands, several windows appear across the visor-  "Neutral property.  Mostly visited, staffed by, and managed by Tenno looking for some platinum on the side.  Nonetheless, my original point still stands.  There's plenty of Corpus back on your turf.  Go find one of them."

On 5/13/2016 at 9:36 AM, Teloch said:

"Good heavens! You do talk not from your a$$ sometimes. Cheers, then", she spoke before sipping her apple martini. It appears that the drink did not impress her, but neither she was dissatisfied. "At first, I wanted to order for you a plenty of chacha, so you would have the meanest hangover in your life tomorrow, but I'm not that cruel, or, at least, not in the current circumstances," she sipped again,"Wish they were serving airag here... Centuries ago, it was quite common, but now it considered to be one of the rarest types of beverage" 

((Bump))

On 5/13/2016 at 11:41 AM, Yzjdriel said:

"I wouldn't have had a problem with brandy, though I'm pleased to hear that you have a sense of ethics.  The last few Tenno I've worked with didn't," he explained quickly.  "It's never easy to deal with that type."  He paused.  "Airag?  Yeah, well, there aren't exactly a surplus of horses left, you know?"

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae giggled. "Says mr. I traveled to other worlds and messed them up! I heard from my grandmother in my time, you know!"

"I never said that I messed them up. I just explore them."

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Humour is fine.  Coming here specifically to troll is not.))

((This. Would've been easier for him to just make up an OC and bring him here :|))

A human girl wearing black-and-white armor and a black cape walks in,  looking around with her blue eyes. She ran one hand through her blonde hair as she sat down near the Vauban, observing. "What does sister like about these places...? It seems strange at best..."

43 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae seemed confused. "Then... Did grandma Malady lie to me in the future...? Nah, that wouldn't be like her..."

"Pretty sure Malady wouldn't say something like that about me...maybe she just can't think straight currently...no offense, of course"

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Pretty sure Malady wouldn't say something like that about me...maybe she just can't think straight currently...no offense, of course"

Rae nodded. "Yeah, that must be it... You seem far to nice and gentlemanly to mess worlds up... Maybe it's her AIDA coming back again? I hope not..."