The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

50 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I take it that's not the response you were expecting? he asked.  "Don't trouble yourself; I'm not looking to 'get lucky', as they say."  He went to take another sip, but his glass was already empty.  He looked at it disappointedly, then shrugged and set it down on the table.  "Hobbies?  I don't get too much free time nowadays; but what little I do get I try to make the most of.  I enjoy hiking in the areas of Earth that aren't full of Grineer, as well as various party games.  Most of my time recently has been spent looking for some new friends.  I've had some luck in that department, but I have yet to find anyone with whom I truly connect on more than a professional level.  What do you do in your free time?"

"Only fools believe in luck, and separating fun from the job is probably the easiest way to start hating yourself," she replied neutrally, "I prefer to have alternate versions of my hobbies when on work, but when things are civil, I like to dance without lethal instruments, to take shots of living interesting people and pristine landscapes, and to deal with the animals that are cuter than those two," she nodded at Teloch and Ceforus, "guess I don't need to hint on the "work" versions of these hobbies?"

19 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Only fools believe in luck, and separating fun from the job is probably the easiest way to start hating yourself," she replied neutrally, "I prefer to have alternate versions of my hobbies when on work, but when things are civil, I like to dance without lethal instruments, to take shots of living interesting people and pristine landscapes, and to deal with the animals that are cuter than those two," she nodded at Teloch and Ceforus, "guess I don't need to hint on the "work" versions of these hobbies?"

."Indeed you do not.  So, decided how you're going to 'shove me off' yet?" 

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

."Indeed you do not.  So, decided how you're going to 'shove me off' yet?" 

"Not yet. Wish to push my decision-carrying process in the right direction?"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Not yet. Wish to push my decision-carrying process in the right direction?"

"I'm not sure I know which way I would prefer, so I think I'll push myself first, unless you'd like to push me in a random direction?"

29 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm not sure I know which way I would prefer, so I think I'll push myself first, unless you'd like to push me in a random direction?"

"It appears that you can be clever... sometimes", Seonah said, "Try bumping that girl with a rifle stock or whatever you consider original," she pointed her finger at the overly shy Mesa, "You two seem to be made for each other"

Edited by Teloch

26 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"It appears that you can be clever... sometimes", Seonah said, "Try bumping that girl with a rifle stock or whatever you consider original," she pointed her finger at the overly shy Mesa, "You two seem to be made for each other"

"It was intended to piss you off, not start a conversation.  If I had been going for 'original' I would have tried something rather different.  As it stands, however, it appears that playing your style of social interaction had the intended effect of halting further disturbances.  I even got a nice drink with an attractive young lady out of the bargain."  He raised his empty glass in a mock toast, then stood.  "Pleasure to meet you, Seonah."  He walked over to the bar to stand next to Luv,

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "Yeah. oh, about the Meridian... what do you think of them?"

"They mean well, and I can sympathize with their goals well enough.  That, and after Rathuum, it's a little easier to agree with them these days."

Just now, Sintag said:

"They mean well, and I can sympathize with their goals well enough.  That, and after Rathuum, it's a little easier to agree with them these days."

Corrin seemed to approve. "Yeah... I had to go through Rathuum once, you know? That is hell... Especially without weapons or armor..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin seemed to approve. "Yeah... I had to go through Rathuum once, you know? That is hell... Especially without weapons or armor..."

"Which is exactly why I decided that Kela De Thaym needed to die, die horribly, die screaming, and die in front of a live audience.  At the same time.". -Rhys chuckles?  That was a good memory right there.  Cressa even got a chuckle out of it.-  " Alongside her little Executioners, too, but those guys at least didn't rely on orbital bombardment."

22 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Which is exactly why I decided that Kela De Thaym needed to die, die horribly, die screaming, and die in front of a live audience.  At the same time.". -Rhys chuckles?  That was a good memory right there.  Cressa even got a chuckle out of it.-  " Alongside her little Executioners, too, but those guys at least didn't rely on orbital bombardment."

Corrin chuckled too. "Yeah... I was put through Rathuum by Shert'ag Uulas myself... Luckily his son/clone betrayed him and saved me..."

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin chuckled too. "Yeah... I was put through Rathuum by Shert'ag Uulas myself... Luckily his son/clone betrayed him and saved me..."

"Well.  Guess he felt sorry for you, eh?  ...But, yeah.  Which brings me back as to the memories.  Vengeance and I had a little bit of fun that day."  -As if on cue, a Nikana materializes onto his other hip, not even Dragon.  The word, "Remember" is etched into it's sheathe.  Rhys is now startlingly quiet.-

5 hours ago, Sintag said:

"Well.  Guess he felt sorry for you, eh?  ...But, yeah.  Which brings me back as to the memories.  Vengeance and I had a little bit of fun that day."  -As if on cue, a Nikana materializes onto his other hip, not even Dragon.  The word, "Remember" is etched into it's sheathe.  Rhys is now startlingly quiet.-

Corrin shook her head. "No... it's hard to explain. anyway... nice sword. Vengeance, huh... i just hope your story isn't as bad as Tectus'..." 

((Tectus, one of my OC's, has a Nikana, infused with energy, that is named Vengeance as well XD))

The Ember, Luv, seemed to be ending a call when Richard took a seat near her. She looked at him, then at the Saryn, then back to him "So, how did it go?" she asked, not expecting him to say it was a success.

When the corpus void-obsesed preacher, Neff Anyo, entered the bar trying to play boss, a bunch of waiter Ospreys started circling him in a threatening way. Luv looked over, let out a heartly laugh and a sigh, and said "Impressive cosplay you got there! But you're not nearly as Anyo-ing as the reall Neffy. Next time, try harder. Also..." the ospreys started pushing... no, rolling the fake Neffy out of the bar "Imposters not allowed!"

((Just to clarify, I have completely no problem with people using WF NPCs, as long as they are really good at playing as them. I would have no problem with somebody playing as Darvo as long as he/she can play him very well. I even play as Hayden from Dark Sector in another RP. But this guy got kicked cause he has no idea how to play as Neffy, so next time, gid gud or use an original OC. Also, trolling in RP is hated here, so avoid doing that if you like your reputation to not be a negative number... jk))

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember, Luv, seemed to be ending a call when Richard took a seat near her. She looked at him, then at the Saryn, then back to him "So, how did it go?" she asked, not expecting him to say it was a success.

When the corpus void-obsesed preacher, Neff Anyo, entered the bar trying to play boss, a bunch of waiter Ospreys started circling him in a threatening way. Luv looked over, let out a heartly laugh and a sigh, and said "Impressive cosplay you got there! But you're not nearly as Anyo-ing as the reall Neffy. Next time, try harder. Also..." the ospreys started pushing... no, rolling the fake Neffy out of the bar "Imposters not allowed!"

((Just to clarify, I have completely no problem with people using WF NPCs, as long as they are really good at playing as them. I would have no problem with somebody playing as Darvo as long as he/she can play him very well. I even play as Hayden from Dark Sector in another RP. But this guy got kicked cause he has no idea how to play as Neffy, so next time, gid gud or use an original OC. Also, trolling in RP is hated here, so avoid doing that if you like your reputation to not be a negative number... jk))

"Surprisingly not awful, actually.  She's not my type, though.  Too much b in her itch, if you catch my drift."

((Best way to get rid of him ever.  XD))

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((It is somehow the best way to kick someone out of an rp...If only denny could do these types of kicks more often...))

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Surprisingly not awful, actually.  She's not my type, though.  Too much b in her itch, if you catch my drift."

She giggled "Totaly understandable. But, since you managed to have a "not awful" conversation with her, could you tell me what kind of guy she'd like? It's kinda my job to hook people up with someone afterall"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((It is somehow the best way to kick someone out of an rp...If only denny could do these types of kicks more often...))

((Cmon, could you just drop that? Lol. I just didn't feel like Chans was that needed here))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

She giggled "Totaly understandable. But, since you managed to have a "not awful" conversation with her, could you tell me what kind of guy she'd like? It's kinda my job to hook people up with someone afterall"

"I can't honestly say, as my strategy was to return her attitude to her until she gave up being all talk all the time.  She's still insufferable, but I got a drink out of it."  His attention was caught by the Ospreys at the door.  He smirked.  "Pitiful.  If that WAS the real Nef Anyo, for one he'd have gone into a bar he actually owned, and even putting that aside, he would never have resorted to being a normal patron of any establishment.  Why sit with the peasants when you can buy a private room?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I can't honestly say, as my strategy was to return her attitude to her until she gave up being all talk all the time.  She's still insufferable, but I got a drink out of it."  His attention was caught by the Ospreys at the door.  He smirked.  "Pitiful.  If that WAS the real Nef Anyo, for one he'd have gone into a bar he actually owned, and even putting that aside, he would never have resorted to being a normal patron of any establishment.  Why sit with the peasants when you can buy a private room?"

"Exactly! That guy's really nothing like Neffy. But I may tell my bro, he hates Neffy so much, he'd use this guy as a punching bag" she giggled "Anyway. You gonna try again with someone else? That Mesa really could use some company..."

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Exactly! That guy's really nothing like Neffy. But I may tell my bro, he hates Neffy so much, he'd use this guy as a punching bag" she giggled "Anyway. You gonna try again with someone else? That Mesa really could use some company..."

"I may.  There are a few other unaccompanied ladies here, though."

((right now, the open tables are:

• the bar - there's a redhead in some ridiculous clothes
  • the couch - Teloch (male) is checking messages
  • Table 1 - Cef (male) is playing pinball on the first machine to enter the thread
  • Table 2 - Mika (female) is sitting alone
  • Table 11 - Azeru (male) is sitting alone
  • Table 19 - Jacket (female) is sitting alone
  • Table 23 - Seonah (female) is sitting alone
  • Tables 5 & 15 are next to each other, and Rhys (male) and Corrin (female) are talking across the gap

let's get some people some dates!))

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I may.  There are a few other unaccompanied ladies here, though."

"Your choice. I'm sure all those empty spots will be filled eventualy though, so don't worry about them staying lonely. There's a special someone for everybody"

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:57 PM, IllumiMahdi said:

"Why not use your power when it build to maximum potential? That's why I said I don't use it a lot." she said, smirking.

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Yeah, but sometimes when you save it for later, you don't get to use it at all" he replied.

((Last try to remind you of this. Otherwise I will have to make Kosar leave, which would be a shame. A Corpus and a Mag kinda fit))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

((Last try to remind you of this. Otherwise I will have to make Kosar leave, which would be a shame. A Corpus and a Mag kinda fit))

((He PM'ed me a week or so ago. He's really busy and might be unable to respond for a while. We were in a private RP together and only the Nameless know how long that's gone without posts...))