The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv was observing her friends date, making sure everything goes smoothly, but her eyes immediately ripped away from the target when she heard the word "Prime" with a non-primed weapons name before it. And indeed it was a part of an undiscovered Prime weapon, the Embers shoulders lightly catching on fire at the sight. The Voidwalkers NEED that prime part, and if she gets it to Scar herself, she'll definitely get to upgrade the bar by a couple of levels! She eyes the item from the bar curiously, waiting for a good moment to go towards them in and ask about it.

-Ping!-

Once again, that dreaded sound went off directly into Rhys's ear.  He made a mental note to get that particular bug looked at later on, but then suddenly caught Luv looking at the part.  Hrm.  He turned to Corrin.  "Hey, Corrin?  It's been a wonderful chat, and your Prime parts are certainly unique.  ...And I also just realized I was still wearing this, so."

-Rhys reached up to the sides of his helmet and fiddled with the knobs for a moment.  The AR display vanished.  The center opened up, and soon, the helmet itself disengaged it's locks and fell.  Rhys didn't let it hit the floor, but rather, inputted some coordinates.  The helmet faded from view and arrived back aboard the Liset.  The young man sitting before Corrin looked not a day over 20 at best, his raven black hair kept short and simple.  His eyes were a piercing blue...Or were they a scarlet red?  On the right side of his admittedly pale face was what seemed to be a burn wound, running the entirety of his cheek.  He smiled at her, calmly.-  "Voila."

11 hours ago, kyrozon said:

A torgouise and purple Germeni valkyr ran up to Corrin. "Hi, i'm so sorry to interupt, but i heard you say something about a Daikyu prime. Thats what you said right? If so i can help you get a few parts!" 

"Uhh could you excuse me Inwë. I need to do something." Katrina walked over to the valkyr and grabed the back of the valkyr's helmet. "Sorry that she interupted your date!" Katrina said to Corrin and she walked off with Danes back to the table Inwë was sitting at. "Danes! How many times did i tell you not to run at anyone who drops the word prime?" 

"But it's like one of our clans goals to find those things right??"

"That doesn't mean you can bug everyone about it." Katrina replied before sitting back at the same table with Inwë. "Sorry for that Inwë."

Danes just sat down next to the table with her arms folded over eachother, making a pouty face under her helmet.

Hahah its allright katrina, tho i am quite interested in primes myself, and i dont really mind extra company :) Oh and i just recently managed to get my hands on one fo theese;   Inwë nods at valkyr, and drags up a nikana prime from its sheath and puts it on the table and push it thowards valkyr, 

But however who is your friend there?   Inwë makes a gesture thowards the valkyr and smiles

Edited by kevin_nightwolf

2 hours ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Hahah its allright katrina, tho i am quite interested in primes myself, and i dont really mind extra company :) Oh and i just recently managed to get my hands on one fo theese;   Inwë nods at valkyr, and drags up a nikana prime from its sheath and puts it on the table and push it thowards valkyr, 

But however who is your friend there?   Inwë makes a gesture thowards the valkyr and smiles

Danes took a glance at the nikana prime and didn't find it too impressive. :"I want to find something new..."

"Don't you still have that project to work on? Or can't you help your father do anything?"

"but i don't want to wooooork!"

"Just don't cause too much trouble please and you should introduce yourself to Inwë here."

"Huh... oooooh, i'm Danes! Nice to meet you!" She extended a hand to Inwë. 

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Danes took a glance at the nikana prime and didn't find it too impressive. :"I want to find something new..."

"Don't you still have that project to work on? Or can't you help your father do anything?"

"Just don't cause too much trouble please and you should introduce yourself to Inwë here."

Inwë reaches Danes hand and grabs it firlmy, "Nice to meet you Dane, im  Inwë"

Inwë  looks back at katarina, "so you you asked me what i like to do earlier? hehe well i am mostly working myself. i am a merchant and treasure hunter, i like going to the void and find old forgotten treasures and sell them to other people, or museums. other than that i like dancing. how about you?"

Inwë smiles again, while he gazes at katarina, he thinks to himself that, there is something special about her, but he cant really put the finger on it

7 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë  looks back at katarina, "so you you asked me what i like to do earlier? hehe well i am mostly working myself. i am a merchant and treasure hunter, i like going to the void and find old forgotten treasures and sell them to other people, or museums. other than that i like dancing. how about you?"

Inwë smiles again, while he gazes at katarina, he thinks to himself that, there is something special about her, but he cant really put the finger on it

"A void scavenger huh? Well that's also one of my favorite things to do, although it actually is part of my job. Besides that i love hunting wild life on earth." 

"Wait a minute... my job... i forgot to... okay i need to go before my father kills me. KAY BAIIII!" Danes rushed off, knocking a few tables over that where in her way. Katrina just looked after her and facepalmed.

"Sometimes i wonder how she is one of the most briliant persons in our clan."

48 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Inwë smiles again, while he gazes at katarina,

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"A void scavenger huh? Well that's also one of my favorite things to do, although it actually is part of my job. Besides that i love hunting wild life on earth." 

"Wait a minute... my job... i forgot to... okay i need to go before my father kills me. KAY BAIIII!" Danes rushed off, knocking a few tables over that where in her way. Katrina just looked after her and facepalmed.

"Sometimes i wonder how she is one of the most briliant persons in our clan."

Oh well haha, she has quite an unique personality thats for sure, and  even charming in some way too. invë looked mockingly at katarina with a friendly twinkle in his eyes, 

so katarina, what do you do for a living? and what do you enjoy doing at your sparetime Inwë started to become more and more interested to learn about katarina the more she spoke to him. she had a charm like noone he has ever met. He liked katarina, she was so direct and outgoing in a positive way.and he felt comfortable in her company,

1 minute ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Oh well haha, she has quite an unique personality thats for sure, and  even charming in some way too. invë looked mockingly at katarina with a friendly twinkle in his eyes, 

so katarina, what do you do for a living? and what do you enjoy doing at your sparetime Inwë started to become more and more interested to learn about katarina the more she spoke to him. she had a charm like noone he has ever met. He liked katarina, she was so direct and outgoing in a positive way.and he felt comfortable in her company,

Katrina nodded. "Yeah her personality is fairly unique for someone with her job." 

"Well i'm a member of the Firehawx clan and pretty much every thing i do there is for a living. It varies from day to day but usually i help search through void towers or help with one of the bigger projects we have going. In my sparetimes like i already said i love hunting wild life. I also like tailoring and thats all i can think off right now." She replied, while taking her helmet off and putting it on the table, revealing the face of a 24 year old woman with a fair skintone and shoulder lenght brown hair. 

8 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Ping!-

Once again, that dreaded sound went off directly into Rhys's ear.  He made a mental note to get that particular bug looked at later on, but then suddenly caught Luv looking at the part.  Hrm.  He turned to Corrin.  "Hey, Corrin?  It's been a wonderful chat, and your Prime parts are certainly unique.  ...And I also just realized I was still wearing this, so."

-Rhys reached up to the sides of his helmet and fiddled with the knobs for a moment.  The AR display vanished.  The center opened up, and soon, the helmet itself disengaged it's locks and fell.  Rhys didn't let it hit the floor, but rather, inputted some coordinates.  The helmet faded from view and arrived back aboard the Liset.  The young man sitting before Corrin looked not a day over 20 at best, his raven black hair kept short and simple.  His eyes were a piercing blue...Or were they a scarlet red?  On the right side of his admittedly pale face was what seemed to be a burn wound, running the entirety of his cheek.  He smiled at her, calmly.-  "Voila."

Corrin seemed surprised and smiled back. "Whoa... Okay, one moment..." She said as she closed her eyes and opened them again a moment later. "Okay. I needed a moment to regain my composure... Either way, you speak as if you must leave. Is that the case?"

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina nodded. "Yeah her personality is fairly unique for someone with her job." 

"Well i'm a member of the Firehawx clan and pretty much every thing i do there is for a living. It varies from day to day but usually i help search through void towers or help with one of the bigger projects we have going. In my sparetimes like i already said i love hunting wild life. I also like tailoring and thats all i can think off right now." She replied, while taking her helmet off and putting it on the table, revealing the face of a 24 year old woman with a fair skintone and shoulder lenght brown hair. 

Inwë looked at Katarina as she removed her helmet. and she was as beautiful as the universe.
he started to get nervous and shy now because he really never had talked with any girls that had shown her face before. and most girls he's been talking with is just people he has been fighting along within the void,
He thought to himself I can't choke now. I gotta say something.

"oh, my apologies, I am a little absent-minded from time to time,
but your clan sounds quite interesting really. so what to your clan do? you mentioned some projects, so couldn't help it but it made me curious"

replied him, while he was considering whether he should keep his helmet off or on, but as Katarina had shown her face, he felt he should do the same, and as he did that he revealed his snow white spiky hair that wasn't too short but neither too long. and fairly pale skin and blue eyes. and placed it on his lap and started fiddling with it out of nervously. Inwë also had a double eyebrow piercing (spike) and snakebite, and you could see that the tip of some kind of tattoo that peeking out from behind the collar of the suit he was wearing.

now... invë sat and looked down on his helmet while he continued talking to Katarina: "so, I was wondering, would u like to..."

He waited a bit before he managed to assemble enough courage to ask

"would you like to hang out with me more often? "

15 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë looked at katarina as she removed her helmet. and she was as beautiful as the universe.
he started to get nervous and shy now, because he really never had talked with any girls that had shows her face before. and most girls hes been talking with is just people he has been fighting along with in the void,
He thought to himself i cant choke now. i gotta say somethign..

"ohmyapolegies, i am a little absent-minded from time to time,
but your clan sounds quite interesting really. so what to your clan do? you mentioned some projects, soi
couldnt help it but it made me curious"

replied him, while he was concidering wether he should keep his helmed off or on, but as Katarina had shown her face, he felt he should do the same, and as he did that he revealed his snow white spikey hair that wasnt too short but neither too long. and fairly pale skin and blue eyes. and placed it on his lap and started fiddling with it out of nervousity. Inwë also had a double eyebrow piercing (spike) and snakebite, and you could see that the tip of some kind of tattoo that peeking out from behind the collar of the suit he was wearing.

now... invë sat and looked down on his helmet while he continued talking to katarina: "so, i was wondering, would u like to..."

He waited a bit before he managed to assemble enough courage to ask

"would you like to hang out with me more often? "

"Well our clan is mainly focused on gathering and researching anything we find in the void. Although this wouldn't be the best place to talk about most of the things we found."

Katrina was suprised seeing the spikey hair Inwë had. It wasn't exactly what she was expecting. But to each their own style. What interested her the most was the tattoo in his neck. 

"Sure! it sounds like fun to meet up more often. Although it might be hard with how time consuming my job can be. Wait letme give you this." She slid two small cards across the table. One had her name on it along with a phoenix helmet and the other had a painting of cats on it. The cards also listed some ways to contact Katrina and the person on the other card. "If you ever want to get in touch just use on of the services on that card and if i don't respond just give Danes a call. She probably would personaly drop me off at your liset or wherever you want to meet up." Katrina smiled, partly because she was thinking of the plenty of weird and funny situation's Danes dragged her into. Probably lots more to come now this happend.

Edited by kyrozon

36 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well our clan is mainly focused on gathering and researching anything we find in the void. Although this wouldn't be the best place to talk about most of the things we found."

Katrina was suprised seeing the spikey hair Inwë had. It wasn't exactly what she was expecting. But to each their own style. What interested her the most was the tattoo in his neck. 

"Sure! it sounds like fun to meet up more often. Although it might be hard with how time consuming my job can be. Wait letme give you this." She slid two small cards across the table. One had her name on it along with a phoenix helmet and the other had a painting of cats on it. The cards also listed some ways to contact Katrina and the person on the other card. "If you ever want to get in touch just use on of the services on that card and if i don't respond just give Danes a call. She probably would personaly drop me off at your liset or wherever you want to meet up." Katrina smiled, partly because she was thinking of the plenty of weird and funny situation's Danes dragged her into. Probably lots more to come now this happend.

Inwë took the card, stared at the symbol then he stuck it into his hidden pocket that was on his arm,
happy that it seemed like he have gotten a new friend, the the thought about being able to meet her again made him smile.
and he couldnt wait to meet her again one time soon.

"yea i can see that work might be time consuming.but hey, u know... if you would need any help with anything at all, or smiply want to take a chat you can reach me through this"

Inwë handed out a chip with a  small button on it.

"just press that button and it will send your cordinates to my liset. 

you can also connect it up to the comunication module in your own ship and use it to call aswell. i have installed intregrated comms in my suit so you can reach me from anywhere i am at any time"

Inwë waits a couple seconds  and he looks around and then he say.

"hey you dont happen to know any places they serve somethign to drink? its quite hot in here and it has made me quite thirsty so it would be good with something chilly"

5 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

in her

((kinky))

((I have a general advert to make, people. Judging by the posting count and speed, this appears to be Denny's most successful thread so far. Who would've known? XD))

5 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë took the card, stared at the symbol then he stuck it into his hidden pocket that was on his arm,
happy that it seemed like he have gotten a new friend, the the thought about being able to meet her again made him smile.
and he couldnt wait to meet her again one time soon.

"yea i can see that work might be time consuming.but hey, u know... if you would need any help with anything at all, or smiply want to take a chat you can reach me through this"

Inwë handed out a chip with a  small button on it.

"just press that button and it will send your cordinates to my liset. 

you can also connect it up to the comunication module in your own ship and use it to call aswell. i have installed intregrated comms in my suit so you can reach me from anywhere i am at any time"

Inwë waits a couple seconds  and he looks around and then he say.

"hey you dont happen to know any places they serve somethign to drink? its quite hot in her and it has made me quite thirsty so it would be good with something chilly"

"Yeah my work is a timedrainer ever time we find something that could be related to our bigger projects our leader wants to have everyone ontop of it.'

Katrina took the chip and took a closer look at it. "Well this certainly will make getting in touch easier."

She waved one of the osprey's over. "You can just order drinks here. This is also a bar after all." 

Inwë started to blush up and he facepalmed himself in his mind thinking how stupid he was that didnt notice the flying ospey's

"oh right.. uhm would you like anything to drink before i have to go? my treat"

"Nah, i'm not thirsty, just get something for yourself."

Inwë looks at the menu, and after a little while he decides himself for what he wants and he orders a drink.

it was very chilly and tasted of sweet strawberries

"so where do you live? do you live alone? or ...?"

Inwë felt kinda stupid asking such direct question

"Well i consider my dojo my home along with the many other members that life there. I do have a room of my own there though, although sometimes Danes sleeps in there. But well she sleeps nearly everywhere." Katrina giggled. "One time i found her sleeping hanging over one of the branches of a tree we have in our clans main hall."

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i consider my dojo my home along with the many other members that life there. I do have a room of my own there though, although sometimes Danes sleeps in there. But well she sleeps nearly everywhere." Katrina giggled. "One time i found her sleeping hanging over one of the branches of a tree we have in our clans main hall."

Inwë started to laugh, and he laughed  so he got tears in his eyes

"well i dont know her that well, but that wouldnt suprise me at all,  she is adorable thought.

you guys seem really close?"

Inwë managed to stop laughing, and he whiped the tears off his face but still smiling widely

3 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë started to laugh, and he laughed  so he got tears in his eyes

"well i dont know her that well, but that wouldnt suprise me at all,  she is adorable thought.

you guys seem really close?"

"Yeah she is like my little sister. Well nearly everyone in my clan considers her a little sister. Her crazy nature also helps keeping the clan together at times. Which is very nice." Katrina took a minute to think. "Oh i remeber another fun situation with her. One time i needed to find Seerena another one of my clan mates and had no idea where she was. So i asked Danes to help. After 2 minutes she walked to me carrying Seerena, who apparently was on the other side of the dojo."

27 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah she is like my little sister. Well nearly everyone in my clan considers her a little sister. Her crazy nature also helps keeping the clan together at times. Which is very nice." Katrina took a minute to think. "Oh i remeber another fun situation with her. One time i needed to find Seerena another one of my clan mates and had no idea where she was. So i asked Danes to help. After 2 minutes she walked to me carrying Seerena, who apparently was on the other side of the dojo."

Inwë cracked up again, and even more this time. after a while he managed to control him self again, still chuckling a bit he replied:

"oh well, she might take ting a bit overboard but i guess she is really good to have around. atleast she can make a good people in a good mood.... or well thats atleast my experience.

Myself i work alone, atleast for now.. and this is really the first time i have been sitting down and taking a real chat with someone in long time. when i think about it would be nice to have someone like that around"

Inwë looked a bit pensive now, as he finished up his drink

Inwë cracked up again, and even more this time. after a while he managed to control him self again, still chuckling a bit he replied:

"oh well, she might take ting a bit overboard but i guess she is really good to have around. atleast she can make a good people in a good mood.... or well thats atleast my experience.

Myself i work alone, atleast for now.. and this is really the first time i have been sitting down and taking a real chat with someone in long time. when i think about it would be nice to have someone like that around"

Inwë looked a bit pensive now, as he finished up his drink

"Mhrm... i used to be a solo flyer too but i discovered that most jobs got easier with the help of a few friends. Is there any reason you work alone? Or do you just prefer it?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Mhrm... i used to be a solo flyer too but i discovered that most jobs got easier with the help of a few friends. Is there any reason you work alone? Or do you just prefer it?"

"well as it is... i realy have no reason why, ive just been alone since ....." inwë went silent a brief moment and continued

"i guess i just never found a companion"

2 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

"well as it is... i realy have no reason why, ive just been alone since ....." inwë went silent a brief moment and continued

"i guess i just never found a companion"

"Well i hope i can offer you some companionship." Katrina replied, softly smiling.

46 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i hope i can offer you some companionship." Katrina replied, softly smiling.

Inwë got shocked and didnt know what to say. tho... he really wants to accept this. but was this an actual offer to become someone's companion?

"i......wait... what? are you offering me to be your companion ... or?"

He seemed rather confused as noone ever gave him such an offer to him before.