The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"People always come and go. Just wait a bit, and your Knight in shining armour will surely find you sooner or later, even if that's not what you originally planned" Luv chuckled.

"Yeah i guess i could wait a bit." 

A larger orokin feline proxy ran back to the two, holding a pyrana prime in his jaw.

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah i guess i could wait a bit." 

A larger orokin feline proxy ran back to the two, holding a pyrana prime in his jaw.

Luvs flames ignited once again when she saw the Pyrana prime "Sweet quad Grakatas, a fully built Pyrana prime!? Hell yes!!!"

((Is everyone using that idea now? cheezus, and here i thought the Third Path could actually have something special going for it... guess not, huh? this is why my OC's are all BS. otherwise, everything and everyone overshadows them...))

Edited by KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luvs flames ignited once again when she saw the Pyrana prime "Sweet quad Grakatas, a fully built Pyrana prime!? Hell yes!!!"

The proxy put the weapon down on the ground.

"Yeah it was one of my more interesting weapon finds. Although the most interesting ones are inside this frame."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Is everyone using that idea now? cheezus, and here i thought the Third Path could actually have something special going for it...))

((Denny's oc guild was doing it even before you registered to this forum, so...))

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((I meant for actually revealing the new-found primes. unless i'm missing something...))

((Denny's OC Icarus had the Ballistice prime and Fragor prime (before it was released in game.) The clan of my oc's search after gaint orokin towers based on combat so those things also have armory's with their fair share of new-found primes))

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Is everyone using that idea now? cheezus, and here i thought the Third Path could actually have something special going for it...))

((Yeah, you're missing something. Now, patience, people! I have a b1@tch to extract!))

Just now, kyrozon said:

((Denny's OC Icarus had the Ballistice prime and Fragor prime (before it was released in game.) The clan of my oc's search after gaint orokin towers based on combat so those things also have armory's with their fair share of new-found primes))

((Welp, i guess i can't have any fun then... genuine question: Should i quit RP?))

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The proxy put the weapon down on the ground.

"Yeah it was one of my more interesting weapon finds. Although the most interesting ones are inside this frame."

Luv picked up the gun and eyed it closely "This should be enough to convince Scar. He's gonna be sooo surprised..."

((I meant for actually revealing the new-found primes. unless i'm missing something...))

((I'm pretty sure there were people who even used that idea before me. Nobody called dibs on this idea, so no need to call dibs on it now))

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Welp, i guess i can't have any fun then... genuine question: Should i quit RP?))

((Why should you quit? Because your ideas aren't unique enough? That's a really bad reason to quit RP))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv picked up the gun and eyed it closely "This should be enough to convince Scar. He's gonna be sooo surprised..."

"This Scar sounds like an interesting person. Is there any possibilty i could meet him?"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((I'm pretty sure there were people who even used that idea before me. Nobody called dibs on this idea, so no need to call dibs on it now))

((Should I explain why I asked if I should quit RP? Because I'm pretty sure I'd just get laughed at if I did... treated like an idiot again...))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Why should you quit? Because your ideas aren't unique enough? That's a really bad reason to quit RP))

((Well, because EVERYONE OVERSHADOWS ME. when I'm nothing special, just another useless piece of trash that doesn't have anything special, RP becomes as much fun as real life for me. and that's coming from someone who RP's to forget his suicidal urges.))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Should I explain why I asked if I should quit RP? Because I'm pretty sure I'd just get laughed at if I did... treated like an idiot again...))

((Still, bad reason to quit. Why do you even care about what others think? Besides, nobody is treating you like an idiot))

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Kuraio: (((Doesn't change the fact that it feels like i'm not needed here.)) ((Wasn't ment to quote teloch's post so i change it to kuraio's in a way XD))

((Well i want you here. Tbh, you're pretty much the only guy around here who can actually make rps fun (no offense to the others). Most rps just consist of similar missions, certain stuff happening, etc. But rps like tenno HQ have so much stuff happened which hasn't really been done before.))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Well i want you here. Tbh, you're pretty much the only guy around here who can actually make rps fun (no offense to the others). Most rps just consist of similar missions, certain stuff happening, etc. But rps like tenno HQ have so much stuff happened which hasn't really been done before.))

((Haha, yeah. as if the other 99% of the RP'ers on this forum like that. because from how they react, i can tell that Tri-Edged Flame won't start either. if only because it's 'Too different'...))

((Haha, yeah. as if the other 99% of the RP'ers on this forum like that. because from how they react, i can tell that Tri-Edged Flame won't start either. if only because it's 'Too different'...))

((Usually it's only the more experianced roleplayers who dislike what you do because they perfer rps being all lore perfect and stuff. I still wish mex was around though...he could also make rps more enjoyable :|))

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Usually it's only the more experianced roleplayers who dislike what you do because they perfer rps being all lore perfect and stuff. I still wish mex was around though...he could also make rps more enjoyable :|))

((Well, In that case, I have a challenge for all the 'Experienced' RP'ers. join my next RP, Tri-Edged Flame, if you can. give it a chance. perhaps experience what others find 'fun'. Who knows, you might be surprised.))

((Well, In that case, I have a challenge for all the 'Experienced' RP'ers. join my next RP, Tri-Edged Flame, if you can. give it a chance. perhaps experience what others find 'fun'. Who knows, you might be surprised.))

((The best way to make people join and rp is by making is special in a way (Or just be really popular in the rp forums, such as spacehelicopter (but he's a really experianced roleplayer in general so i can't argue)))

((I kinda have it worse as usually my rps just die and die because of small mistakes i made (one time i even thought no one would join my rps because i thought everyone thought i was some evil roleplayer who hated his fellow community (but that was just me being stupid...like always)))

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Alright, I think that's enough OOC talking for now. Please continue your conversations in PMs. Also, I just noticed: Page 69... how about a special guest? Giggidy...))

((Alright. Of course you're favorite number would be 69))

((Also, random question but is it me or does all your ocs hate loki users? Well, not all of them but Luv and Melody hate loki users and i assume some more of your ocs hate loki users aswell?))

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Alright. Of course you're favorite number would be 69))

((Also, random question but is it me or does all your ocs hate loki users? Well, not all of them but Luv and Melody hate loki users and i assume some more of your ocs hate loki users aswell?))

((Alright, one more ooc post... You are absolutely right Crim :D. Loki is my least favourite frame, so every OC I have hates them XD. I do have a Loki OC thoe, and he's an exception.))