The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

The (Still invisible) Ivara was getting annoyed. "Finally, a male. Oh, guess what. It's another boring a$$hat. Great. I'm seriously doubting why Ovan sent me here now. 'Oh, but it will be a great learning experience!', my a$$... This is boring and filled with uninteresting, stupid-looking males and females that are too 'cute' for their own good... I should just snag what I can and leave, but that'd tick Ovan off more... Damn it all..."

((Fair note: her opinion, not mine! I think this is a great RP. she, however, doesn't seem to like the guys around here much.))

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

((After the renovation, you'll be able to order literal kubrow blood and infested steak... Luvs clan mates are wierd...))

((Wouldn't it take days, weeks or even months though? A renovation / upgrade usually takes along time))

((edit: the quad posting is real XD))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

48 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Wouldn't it take days, weeks or even months though? A renovation / upgrade usually takes along time))

((edit: the quad posting is real XD))

((Two words Crim: Space Magic...))

On 6/5/2016 at 9:23 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli seemed relieved and giggled. "Depends on my jobs, but i should have a day off Friday!"

((Reposted, Just in case you forgot.))

Oh. Oh she actually wanted to? Maje is really rather flustered, resisting the urge to cover his helmet with his hands as if they were his cheeks.

"Friday.. I think I can do Friday. I'll move some stuff around, it is no bother at all!!"

(I am so very sorry. I posted my reply via mobile while I was out and about, forgot to check back, and then found out that the reply never posted itself)

7 minutes ago, Telluric said:

Oh. Oh she actually wanted to? Maje is really rather flustered, resisting the urge to cover his helmet with his hands as if they were his cheeks.

"Friday.. I think I can do Friday. I'll move some stuff around, it is no bother at all!!"

(I am so very sorry. I posted my reply via mobile while I was out and about, forgot to check back, and then found out that the reply never posted itself)

Atoli smiled under her helmet, seemingly forgetting she was still wearing it. "That's great...! I'm sure our kubrows will like it too!" She said cheerfully, seeming far more relaxed than when she walked in.

((Ah, I see. No problem.))

40 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli smiled under her helmet, seemingly forgetting she was still wearing it. "That's great...! I'm sure our kubrows will like it too!" She said cheerfully, seeming far more relaxed than when she walked in.

((Ah, I see. No problem.))

Perhaps it had been too long since Maje had ever felt comfortable with someone in his general presence. Perhaps it had never happened at all. He wasn't really thinking about his past experiences anymore, really. It was nice to have found a friend. If there was something that he could do to hold onto her, then he might want for nothing.

"I'll have to give Hunterheart a bath.." he mused, rubbing his helmet where his chin would normally be, "Which means my Orbiter is going to be getting one too, since she loves escaping the tub and running all over everywhere and shaking the water and suds off."

Just now, Telluric said:

Perhaps it had been too long since Maje had ever felt comfortable with someone in his general presence. Perhaps it had never happened at all. He wasn't really thinking about his past experiences anymore, really. It was nice to have found a friend. If there was something that he could do to hold onto her, then he might want for nothing.

"I'll have to give Hunterheart a bath.." he mused, rubbing his helmet where his chin would normally be, "Which means my Orbiter is going to be getting one too, since she loves escaping the tub and running all over everywhere and shaking the water and suds off."

Atoli giggled. "Magus does that too... Does Hunterheart always go to the Foundry and lay on it in protest too? Magus always does... Well, he used to, until my ship Cephalon, Innis, zapped him... She can be cruel to poor Magus at times..."

On Sunday, June 05, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Teloch said:

- snip -

"Well lookie here, another Rhino, how original of whatever gods control our fates... just kidding!" Luv said to the forest camo Rhino, snapping her fingers and calling over an Osprey. Since they were right next to the shelves with the drinks, which was being extended by 3 times, the Rhinos drinks arrived quickly.

On Sunday, June 05, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Teloch said:

- snip -

The Rhinos story left Melody with mixed emotions. It was a pretty sad story from the Orokin era, unlike hers, which must sound like rainbows and butterflies to some. She felt symphaty... ((Gonna finish later... in like, 3 days XD, sorry!))

Edited by Denny2669

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well lookie here, another Rhino, how original of whatever gods control our fates... just kidding!" Luv said to the forest camo Rhino, snapping her fingers and calling over an Osprey. Since they were right next to the shelves with the drinks, which was being extended by 3 times, the Rhinos drinks arrived quickly.

After a short moment of intense mental activity, the man failed to make sense of the hostesses phrase, "A funny bird you are, eh lass? Crown me with a spinning fan and treat me as a Frost, if you'd like, just make sure I leave this guff gee-eyed and so forgetful as a winter marmot on sedatives". With these words, he one-shotted his round (which didn't even make him wince). "Another one!" he exclaimed, slid the glass to the booze dispensing tubes, and planted his elbow on the bar table to support the left side of his forehead. An average observer would probably say that this lone digger has had a harsh day.

((Looking at the spreadsheet made me realize that I should've brought a girl (since we have three blokes at one picky and invisible Ivara) oh well, gonna wait for a ride then. And yeah - heavy slang alert!))

Edited by Teloch

((Sorry for the late post. Internet thought it'll be dumb for the last few days. Should be fixed fully by tommorow (today though, I have pretty decent internet.)))

On 5 June 2016 at 11:51 PM, Yzjdriel said:

((sorry))

"Nice.  Anything in particular you're looking for to help with that, or are you just playing it by ear?"

"Just doing it all by the ear, love"

On 6 June 2016 at 1:46 AM, AurumandArgentum said:

Really now? I guess I will sometime, not today though, not feeling that hungry.

"Suit yourself then.."

"I remembered this place used to sell my favorite dish. Banana dragon meat glazed with sand ((Some of us role players will get this joke / reference)) but they don't do that anymore..."

"Unless I'm thinking of the completely wrong place but I don't know really..."

Edited by crimsonspartan1

12 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Sorry for the late post. Internet thought it'll be dumb for the last few days. Should be fixed fully by tommorow (today though, I have pretty decent internet.)))

"Just doing it all by the ear, love"

((Internet's been a real $&*^ to me recently, too))

"Nothing wrong with that.  If you don't mind my asking, though, what brings you here if you're going to be so apathetic about things?"

The (invisible) Ivara sighed and started juggling three Sancti Castanas. "So, three guys. a partialy insane Inaros, a Limbo, which is a frame I just can't stand, and a Rhino which seems too rude and stupid to be in any way interesting. why in the eight heads of Orochi did Ovan send me here...?" she said just before her Castanas triggered and zapped her, turning her visible.

The zapping sound took forest Rhino's attention for a brief moment; perhaps he even allowed himself to think about offering help to the electrocuted lass, but, after deducing the simple fact she shocked herself with her own electric forks, he cynically spoke to no one particular in the hall, "Someone call for Oberon or Trinity before this ejit zaps herself six feet under. And, for feck's sake, forbid such dopes from taking guns to the bar!"

Edited by Teloch

The Ivara sighed. "Why are these even armed? I took them to juggle, not to fight... Well, I guess I have a backup plan. If I get too frustrated I can just zap myself. Strange how the brain works..." she mumbled to herself, latching two Castanas to her shoulders and holstering the rest.

On 6/6/2016 at 0:37 PM, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli giggled. "Magus does that too... Does Hunterheart always go to the Foundry and lay on it in protest too? Magus always does... Well, he used to, until my ship Cephalon, Innis, zapped him... She can be cruel to poor Magus at times..."

Maje snorted, just trying to picture it in his head. "No, no. Hunterheart is very well-behaved, except when it's bath time. She does sometimes scratch at the door when I'm trying to get work done, but that's just because she wants to play."

He leaned forward in his chair, elbows against the table, his fingers laced and locked under his helmet, just the perfect picture of contentment. He sure does love dogs.

1 minute ago, Telluric said:

Maje snorted, just trying to picture it in his head. "No, no. Hunterheart is very well-behaved, except when it's bath time. She does sometimes scratch at the door when I'm trying to get work done, but that's just because she wants to play."

He leaned forward in his chair, elbows against the table, his fingers laced and locked under his helmet, just the perfect picture of contentment. He sure does love dogs.

Atoli smiled under her helmet, completely forgetting she was even wearing one. "Magus isn't that well-behaved... He ate one of my Vitality mods once because i was trying to bathe him..." She said before trailing off into a giggle.

48 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli smiled under her helmet, completely forgetting she was even wearing one. "Magus isn't that well-behaved... He ate one of my Vitality mods once because i was trying to bathe him..." She said before trailing off into a giggle.

Honestly, Maje had never contemplated the idea of a Kubrow eating a mod card before. Now that it was in his head, he worried about the ones that he would carelessly leave lying about. He would have to tidy up once he got back to the orbiter. Spring cleaning. Yes.

"Fascinating.." he murmured after a moment, "Was he alright?"

Just now, Telluric said:

Honestly, Maje had never contemplated the idea of a Kubrow eating a mod card before. Now that it was in his head, he worried about the ones that he would carelessly leave lying about. He would have to tidy up once he got back to the orbiter. Spring cleaning. Yes.

"Fascinating.." he murmured after a moment, "Was he alright?"

Atoli nodded. "Yeah. No bad things happened. It was kinda random though... Then again, Magus managed to send me to Pluto once just as I got a distress call coming from Mercury... Don't ask me how..."