The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

40 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled nervously. "Me? I'm Harmony, a Saryn. I like cooking, teasing my brother and watching action movies. My favorite food is pumpkin pie, my favorite drink is orange juice, and my weapons are the Paris, the Lex and a Mire. How about you? Could you tell me some things about yourself?"

Aurum rubs the back of his neck "Well as I said my name's Aurum, A Limbo, I like Archwing believe it or not, it just feels so free to fly you know? The other thing I would put on the like list would have to be "Collecting" anything that isn't nailed down on my missions. Favourite Food would have to be, well, actually I don't know I usually just eat whatever I have. And favourite drink is Water, fresh from the springs of Earth. For my weaponry I enjoy a Opticor, Akstiletto Primes and Dakra Prime."

4 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum rubs the back of his neck "Well as I said my name's Aurum, A Limbo, I like Archwing believe it or not, it just feels so free to fly you know? The other thing I would put on the like list would have to be "Collecting" anything that isn't nailed down on my missions. Favourite Food would have to be, well, actually I don't know I usually just eat whatever I have. And favourite drink is Water, fresh from the springs of Earth. For my weaponry I enjoy a Opticor, Akstiletto Primes and Dakra Prime."

Harmony leaned forward, interested. "Collecting, huh? Found anything good lately?"

8 hours ago, Teloch said:

That wasn't a sort of question Teloch expected to hear. His previously cooled down mood changed due to intense musings on the answer. The fact of being asked this question solidified his suspicions that his date might be even more cerebral than he expected.

"Just a few years ago, I would definitely say that I don't. But the longer I live, the more I start to doubt the absence of the highest reason. Perhaps this is what happens to the most people when they age, or maybe I'm just growing either over intuitive or even naive. In either case, I tend to be rather agnostic in the matters of faith, and so respect both atheists and real faithful, should their faith be sincere, and not purely symbolic. But, if you originally wanted to know my worldview method, my perception prism would probably be closest to the ancient stoicism school"  

Now, feeling stimulated to ask her back with an equally difficult question, he inquired, "What do you like to sing about the most? Do you have any particularly close to you themes?"

His answer didn't seem to surprise Melody, but she seemed glad to hear it. But a light and quickly supressed blush appeared when he asked his question. She shuffled a bit in her position on the couch, legs not crossed anymore and hands resting on her tummy.

"I usualy like to sing about things that have a deeper meaning, something the listener would have to wrap his mind around, and when he realizes it, it'll be like experiencing the song for the first time again. Although what I usualy end up singing are song of old, of which the authors are long forgotten. Most of them are written in different languages, and some even lack properly undestandable words. But in the end, my theme of choice would mostly depend on the everall mood of the audience or my own."

She knew his question had most likely something to do with the audition of the new stage, so she carefully paid attention if his gaze ever pointed at the lonely microphone standing in the middle of it. But it was her turn to ask now, better do so before he asks for a performance "Would you care to tell me about your friends? Your agreements and disagreements, and such."

28 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony leaned forward, interested. "Collecting, huh? Found anything good lately?"

"Uhhhhh, let me think here." Aurum takes a quick drink of his water "I was Europa the other day in the middle of cracking open some data vaults and I found this little doll like thing in one of the lockers, it has like really over pronounced ears and I am afraid I don't actually have it on me, next time I return from a mission I'll make sure to grab it. But all in all the weirdest thing I have ever seen was once on a grineer ship, I found what appeared to be some antique wooden desk, I have no idea why it was there, it was nice so of course I took it, and everything else in the room but still, that has to be the most interesting thing, apart from the doll of course."

Edited by AurumandArgentum

17 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Uhhhhh, let me think here." Aurum takes a quick drink of his water "I was Europa the other day in the middle of cracking open some data vaults and I found this little doll like thing in one of the lockers, it has like really over pronounced ears and I am afraid I don't actually have it on me, next time I return from a mission I'll make sure to grab it. But all in all the weirdest thing I have ever seen was once on a grineer ship, I found what appeared to be some antique wooden desk, I have no idea why it was there, it was nice so of course I took it, and everything else in the room but still, that has to be the most interesting thing, apart from the doll of course."

Harmony nodded. "Those do sound rather interesting. Weirdest thing I ever saw was a photo album full of pictures of an Orokin family aboard a random Grineer galleon..."

17 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony nodded. "Those do sound rather interesting. Weirdest thing I ever saw was a photo album full of pictures of an Orokin family aboard a random Grineer galleon..."

"Wait what? Really?" Aurum leans in "Did you grab it? I'll swap that for the de... Ahm, sorry that happens alot when people say they have seen rare things, so you uhh, cook anything interesting or watch anything interesting lately?"

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Wait what? Really?" Aurum leans in "Did you grab it? I'll swap that for the de... Ahm, sorry that happens alot when people say they have seen rare things, so you uhh, cook anything interesting or watch anything interesting lately?"

Harmony giggled and handed said album to Aurum. "Here. I was going to sell it, but I think it's better off with you. As for your question... Yes, actually! I managed to get my hands on the meat of a rare species of boar recently and I made an amazing stew out if it!"

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys turns to Angst.- "Nothing makes sense any more.  Hell, until recently, I was in a cryopod and Stalker was about to choke me out.  As far as I'm concerned?  Alad being immortal is probably just another Tuesday here in this system.  But hey, it's fun trying to work out the why, I suppose."

"No, seriously. Something weird is going on. Have you ever used a Penta about a year ago? I was somehow able to use rifle ammunition with it. Then, bam, one day, I couldn't and had to use my four inch sniper bullets instead." 

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember let out a heartly laugh. She expected something far more tragic than a bunch of Corpus women annoying the heck of an war animal. It seems he never was never in a squad with 3 Lokis before.
"Well, if it's that easy to make you have the worst day in ages, what if it works both ways? You could turn this day into one of the best, and you're in just the right place to do that. I'm sure you know what kind of bar this is, and there's a lonely Saryn right over there just begging for somebody to join her table" Luv encouraged him, motioning to the Saryn.

"Naaay!" The Rhino growled. "Of all warframe pilots in existence, Saryns usually slap me mug within about thirty seconds after I approach them for a stretched hand distance, for a reason known only to them. They are gone in the head, birdy. Mark my words"

He looked at the hasty Limbo who courageously decided to entertain the potentially angry Saryn. "Oh goodness, the fancy lad decided to take the spores and poison, hmmm? Well, let's cross our fingers he won't catch syphilis and issue you for giving him such a chance" 

He killed yet another shot and decided to leave the two remaining glasses for a better occasion. Now he felt warm, relaxed, rather content, and ready for adventures. He focused on the TV screen somewhat slowly, registering that there is a liset race broadcast going on.

"Ay, I wish the archwings race seasons were more often. Especially the Itzal leagues..." He commented

Edited by Teloch

26 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled and handed said album to Aurum. "Here. I was going to sell it, but I think it's better off with you. As for your question... Yes, actually! I managed to get my hands on the meat of a rare species of boar recently and I made an amazing stew out if it!"

"Really? Thanks so much, if you ever need anything, lemme know." Aurum grabs the album "Times like these I wish I had a bag or pouches, I really should get something, buuuuut I won't. Mmmm Boar stew does sound delicious and now I am partially hungry, oh well."

4 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Really? Thanks so much, if you ever need anything, lemme know." Aurum grabs the album "Times like these I wish I had a bag or pouches, I really should get something, buuuuut I won't. Mmmm Boar stew does sound delicious and now I am partially hungry, oh well."

Harmony giggled. "I actually have some stew with me. I figured my brother would be too scared to even go in, so I took it for him. But that won't be needed now, so you can have it if you'd like."

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

"No, seriously. Something weird is going on. Have you ever used a Penta about a year ago? I was somehow able to use rifle ammunition with it. Then, bam, one day, I couldn't and had to use my four inch sniper bullets instead." 

"I stopped questioning that when one morning I could suddenly color the golden parts on my frame. Som much stuff changes around us, so I decided I'll just stop giving a sh!t. Besides, change is good... I guess." the hostess commented.

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Naaay!" The Rhino growled. "Of all warframe pilots in existence, Saryns usually slap me mug within about thirty seconds after I approach them for a stretched hand distance for a reason known only to them. They are gone in the head, birdy, mark my words"

He looked at the hasty Limbo who courageously decided to entertain the potentially angry Saryn. "Oh goodness, the fancy lad decided to take the spores and poison, hmmm? Well, let's cross our fingers he won't catch syphilis and issue you for giving him such a chance" 

He killed yet another shot and decided to leave the two remaining glasses for a better occasion. Now he felt warm, relaxed, rather content, and ready for adventures. He focused on the TV screen somewhat slowly, registering that there is a liset race broadcast going on.

"Ay, I wish the archwings race seasons were more often. Especially the Itzal leagues..." He commented

"Trust me grumpy, I know Saryns. The b!tchiest one I ever saw just left this place like an hour ago, but behind the thorns and poison might hide a beautyful flower... heavy emphasis on the might." the Ember said. Good thing he stopped drinking for now, no need to feel all dizzy when a woman migth demand his attention.

The liset race seemed to mostly consist of no-name racers that have yet to make themselves known, speeding across an asteorid field track. In the lead however was a fairly known green Mantis, racing head to head with a black Scimitar. The name of the pilot would either make some eyes roll or completely steal them, as it was a Gersemi Valkyr called Jet Kitty. As edgy as that name is, almost everyone interested in Liset/Archwing racing knows her and her rare Irish accent, or her sponsor who also sponsors this very bar, the Voidwalkers.

((You can put some of your OCs on the race if you'd like, and that goes for everyone. Just play fair))

27 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled. "I actually have some stew with me. I figured my brother would be too scared to even go in, so I took it for him. But that won't be needed now, so you can have it if you'd like."

"You, are a angel, thank you so much, so, uhh what happens now? We talked about each other so I am kinda lost on what next." Aurum says while hastily grabbing the stew.

10 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"You, are a angel, thank you so much, so, uhh what happens now? We talked about each other so I am kinda lost on what next." Aurum says while hastily grabbing the stew.

Harmony giggled, Amused by how quickly Aurum snatched the stew. "For now, you enjoy the stew. I like seeing people enjoy the food I spent my time making. It makes me feel like I did well."

Meanwhile, Hades had sat down at a table, gotten out a Stalker noggle, an Angst noggle, a Clem noggle, a Prisma Excalibur noggle, a Saryn noggle, a Nova noggle, a Rhino noggle and a Lotus noggle and placed them down in a very specific pattern. Hades himself was writing something on a sheet of paper.

3 hours ago, jjpdn said:

"Right, because rifle ammunition, as it turns out, was actually quite unstable and apparently disrupted the balance of the system or something.  Hell if I know, but damn if that wasn't some good times."

45 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Right, because rifle ammunition, as it turns out, was actually quite unstable and apparently disrupted the balance of the system or something.  Hell if I know, but damn if that wasn't some good times."

"The weirder thing is, the change happened without my Penta ever been touched by the manufacturers! Even worse, recently, my Void Keys all turned into stupid ROCKS!!!" She roared the last part.

5 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"The weirder thing is, the change happened without my Penta ever been touched by the manufacturers! Even worse, recently, my Void Keys all turned into stupid ROCKS!!!" She roared the last part.

Hades heard Angst roar and yelped.

Just now, jjpdn said:

"Oh, that..." Luv said, chuckling at a thought "My boyfriend literarly freaked out, scavenging the void was his life, and partialy mine. But apperantly it's easier to get prime stuff now, just ask your Cephalon for instru... oh, right, Acolyte..."

1 hour ago, jjpdn said:

-Rhys flinched.- "Ok, Ok, I have an answer to that!  Y'see, we robbed ALL the Towers.  They were literally out of Prime parts.  So now we're looting alternate dimensions for them.  Also, reminder; This is the Corpus we're talking about on the Penta issue.  Wireless updating of weaponry is a thing."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys flinched.- "Ok, Ok, I have an answer to that!  Y'see, we robbed ALL the Towers.  They were literally out of Prime parts.  So now we're looting alternate dimensions for them.  Also, reminder; This is the Corpus we're talking about on the Penta issue.  Wireless updating of weaponry is a thing."

The Ember rolled her eyes "Really? Alternate dimensions? Who believes that crap anyway? Don't you think it's got something to do with, hmmm, I dunno, the freaking Void blowing up and void fissures showing up? Mo- I mean, Lotus already warned us this might happen when we pulled the Moon out, although the Void didn't blow up yet, so I dunno what's up witht that..." it was funny to her how people made theories about how this happened "I'm one of the few who managed to reverse-engineer prime tech, and I know that a void keys can only be affected by, you guessed it, the void. All of them suddenly changing into relics has nothing to do with alternate dimensions" seems like when it comes to the void, this chick is a mouthfull... never call her a chick thoe.

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember rolled her eyes "Really? Alternate dimensions? Who believes that crap anyway? Don't you think it's got something to do with, hmmm, I dunno, the freaking Void blowing up and void fissures showing up? Mo- I mean, Lotus already warned us this might happen when we pulled the Moon out, although the Void didn't blow up yet, so I dunno what's up witht that..." it was funny to her how people made theories about how this happened "I'm one of the few who managed to reverse-engineer prime tech, and I know that a void keys can only be affected by, you guessed it, the void. All of them suddenly changing into relics has nothing to do with alternate dimensions" seems like when it comes to the void, this chick is a mouthfull... never call her a chick thoe.

Angst slams her forehead onto the counter. "You know how hard I worked to help boss into the Void? I spent hours sneaking into Draco and stealing 50% of all the T4 keys and replacing them with Natural Talent. Whatever that happened, you guys made my life's work useless." She moaned.

Edited by jjpdn

4 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

Angst slams her forehead onto the counter. "You know how hard I worked to help boss into the Void? I spent hours sneaking into Draco and stealing 50% of all the T4 keys and replacing them with Natural Talent. Whatever that happened, you guys made my life's work useless." She moaned.

-Rhys flinched as Angst facedesked.-  "You all right there, Angst?  Also, this would explain why the Stalker decided to mug me twice in a row.  Thanks."  -At this, Rhys manifests the blueprints for a Broken War and Dread.-  "These will make fine additions to my arsenal."  -His voice is now teasing.  By now, he figured, he's a wanted man practically everywhere BUT to the Tenno.  And their Relays.  And the Bazaar.  There goes caution once again.-  "Best sword ever, one of the best bows out there...These'll do quite nicely."

((I'm not joking when I say that the Stalker actually did show up back to back on me, though.  Dude must've been really determined.))

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled, Amused by how quickly Aurum snatched the stew. "For now, you enjoy the stew. I like seeing people enjoy the food I spent my time making. It makes me feel like I did well."

"So uhh, what now? Aurum says while rubbing the back of his neck.

30 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys flinched as Angst facedesked.-  "You all right there, Angst?  Also, this would explain why the Stalker decided to mug me twice in a row.  Thanks."  -At this, Rhys manifests the blueprints for a Broken War and Dread.-  "These will make fine additions to my arsenal."  -His voice is now teasing.  By now, he figured, he's a wanted man practically everywhere BUT to the Tenno.  And their Relays.  And the Bazaar.  There goes caution once again.-  "Best sword ever, one of the best bows out there...These'll do quite nicely."

"Why do you have a blueprint for building a broken weapon?" Her eyes turn completely red. "Also... Mania. Switch us." Suddenly, Rhys and Angst disappeared from their spots and the Loki Acolyte was instead sitting on his coworker's stool. 

"Don't worry, Tenno! I just TP-ed them into that dueling room I saw in Teshin's house." He turns invisible again.

The two found themselves in a classic dueling chamber, but found their weapons and abilities toned down and balanced by an invisible force.

Angst stepped forwards threateningly. Her eyes burned, not with hate, but with excitement. "You defeated boss in his Shadow form and his normal one. That takes... effort. Face me in one on one combat, Tenno, and prove your worth. I want to see your power!"

She roared to the heavens. Red energy encased her form and claws sprung out of her knuckles. 

Edited by jjpdn