The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, jjpdn said:

"Why do you have a blueprint for building a broken weapon?" Her eyes turn completely red. "Also... Mania. Switch us." Suddenly, Rhys and Angst disappeared from their spots and the Loki Acolyte was instead sitting on his coworker's stool. 

"Don't worry, Tenno! I just TP-ed them into that dueling room I saw in Teshin's house." He turns invisible again.

The two found themselves in a classic dueling chamber, but found their weapons and abilities toned down and balanced by an invisible force.

Angst stepped forwards threateningly. Her eyes burned, not with hate, but with excitement. "You defeated boss in his Shadow form and his normal one. That takes... effort. Face me in one on one combat, Tenno, and prove your worth. I want to see your power!" She roared to the heavens. Red energy encased her form and claws sprung out of her knuckles. 

(Should we just use PMs for this one?)

9 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"Why do you have a blueprint for building a broken weapon?" Her eyes turn completely red. "Also... Mania. Switch us." Suddenly, Rhys and Angst disappeared from their spots and the Loki Acolyte was instead sitting on his coworker's stool. 

"Don't worry, Tenno! I just TP-ed them into that dueling room I saw in Teshin's house." He turns invisible again.

The two found themselves in a classic dueling chamber, but found their weapons and abilities toned down and balanced by an invisible force.

Angst stepped forwards threateningly. Her eyes burned, not with hate, but with excitement. "You defeated boss in his Shadow form and his normal one. That takes... effort. Face me in one on one combat, Tenno, and prove your worth. I want to see your power!"

She roared to the heavens. Red energy encased her form and claws sprung out of her knuckles. 

((Protip, keep that stuff in PM's if you leave the bar.))

3 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Protip, keep that stuff in PM's if you leave the bar.))

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

(Should we just use PMs for this one?)

((...do I have to? I was going to just do the line thing, seeing as I was going to use Mania to cause some chaos.))

Edited by jjpdn

Hades noticed Mania, placed a Mania noggle next to the Angst one, grabbed his pen and mumbled something, nearly indistinguishable to everyone else including Mania. "Oh god, Mania... Please don't beat me up again... I'm sorry that I accidentaly peeped on Angst when I was lost in your base during a Spy mission... You and Violence really don't have to nearly kill me again... please...?"

Edited by KuraioNokami

7 hours ago, jjpdn said:

((kk. Hehehe... Mania...))

((Next time, wait for the DMs opinion (mine). I could have switched the TV channel on the fight so you could still do it here, but too late now I guess... just don't forget to come back. Also, she's fighting in a dress? How distracting XD))

2 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Why the blazes do you put all this stuff at like 5 in the bleeding morning, granted I am usually up round then but still))

"Oh?" Aurum perks up "Whats that?"

((It's 2 PM for me... Timezones are fun.))

Harmony showed Aurum a strange gemstone. "I found this on a trip through an Infested Grineer ship. The infestation seemed to stay away from it. any idea what it could be, mr. collector?"

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((Next time, wait for the DMs opinion (mine). I could have switched the TV channel on the fight so you could still do it here, but too late now I guess... just don't forget to come back. Also, she's fighting in a dress? How distracting XD))

((Oh sorry, thought he was just re-saying a rule you made or something. And why is it too late? I haven't gotten any PMs yet. Also, why do you have the codes to the security cams in Teshin's house?))

Mania reappeared right by Luv's right ear. "Psss, hostess lady, I also installed a set of hidden cameras if anyone wants to see Angst fight in a dress. Or, maybe even Rhys shirtless, depending on how the battle goes." He winked, set down a holo-pad, then disappeared again. 

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

((kinky millin' :3))

((...))

Edited by jjpdn

7 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades noticed Mania, placed a Mania noggle next to the Angst one, grabbed his pen and mumbled something, nearly indistinguishable to everyone else including Mania. "Oh god, Mania... Please don't beat me up again... I'm sorry that I accidentaly peeped on Angst when I was lost in your base during a Spy mission... You and Violence really don't have to nearly kill me again... please...?"

A clearly holographic version of Mania appeared right beside him. It leveled a Lato at Hades' head and shot in a swift movement. Hades got a slash proc of 0 damage. 

Edited by jjpdn

42 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((Oh sorry, thought he was just re-saying a rule you made or something. And why is it too late? I haven't gotten any PMs yet. Also, why do you have the codes to the security cams in Teshin's house?))

Mania reappeared right by Luv's right ear. "Psss, hostess lady, I also installed a set of hidden cameras if anyone wants to see Angst fight in a dress. Or, maybe even Rhys shirtless, depending on how the battle goes." He winked, set down a holo-pad, then disappeared again. 

((...))

Luv chuckled mischievously. What do men like more than bad@$$ women fighting in stylish dresses? Before the liset race ended and the winner was revealed, she switched channels and set it on the duel between the Acolyte and the guy who's about to regret his life. And as if that wasn't enough, she pressed the record button.

"Hey guys! Who wants to see a Valkyr in a dress duel? She's single~"

((This is gonna be fun :D))

12 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv chuckled mischievously. What do men like more than bad@$$ women fighting in stylish dresses? Before the liset race ended and the winner was revealed, she switched channels and set it on the duel between the Acolyte and the guy who's about to regret his life. And as if that wasn't enough, she pressed the record button.

"Hey guys! Who wants to see a Valkyr in a dress duel? She's single~"

((This is gonna be fun :D))

Upon hearing Luv speak, Hades suffered from a sudden PTST attack. He seemed to be having flashbacks that were less than pleasant, as could be noted from his constant whimpering about Angst, Mania, Violence, Torment, a shower and Spy missions.

16 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades knocked the Prisma Excalibur noggle over and yelped.

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Upon hearing Luv speak, Hades suffered from a sudden PTST attack. He seemed to be having flashbacks that were less than pleasant, as could be noted from his constant whimpering about Angst, Mania, Violence, Torment, a shower and Spy missions.

Mania grinned under his helmet and gave him a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I killed you to spare you the pain of righteous female fury. Peepers gotta stay together! My fight is not with you, Tenno!" 

Edited by jjpdn

11 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

Mania grinned under his helmet and gave him a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I killed you to spare you the pain of righteous female fury. Peepers gotta stay together! My fight is not with you, Tenno!" 

Hades looked up. "You and Violence seriously stabbed and shot me to death and sent my dead body back to my clan in a basket just to spare me...? Knda hard to believe..."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades looked up. "You and Violence seriously stabbed and shot me to death and sent my dead body back to my clan in a basket just to spare me...? Knda hard to believe..."

"Well... you dodged Radial Javelin... somehow..., then dodged my Aktonkors... and led us on a merry chase across the whole base. That led us into seven of my own prank traps that I forgot about." He deadpanned. "And its not as if you wouldn't respawn."

7 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"Well... you dodged Radial Javelin... somehow..., then dodged my Aktonkors... and led us on a merry chase across the whole base. That led us into seven of my own prank traps that I forgot about." He deadpanned. "And its not as if you wouldn't respawn."

"Actually, I'm one of the Tenno that wear their warframes. You guys killed me dead. Luckily, my clan doesn't play fair and brought me back... But still. Were the twenty-three thousand five hundred and seventy-one Switch Teleports REALLY NEEDED?! Oh... Sorry for being loud..."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Actually, I'm one of the Tenno that wear their warframes. You guys killed me dead. Luckily, my clan doesn't play fair and brought me back... But still. Were the twenty-three thousand five hundred and seventy-one Switch Teleports REALLY NEEDED?! Oh... Sorry for being loud..."

"See? They brought you back. You respawned." Mania continued grinning, before suddenly stepping back in surprise. "...you counted?"

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

"See? They brought you back. You respawned." Mania continued grinning, before suddenly stepping back in surprise. "...you counted?"

Hades nodded. "Yup. I like counting. It keeps me calm. I also counted the amount of times you two hit me. Exactly two million three hunderd and forty-five thousand sixty-seven times. Unless you count shrapnel, in which case that amount is doubled."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Hades nodded. "Yup. I like counting. It keeps me calm. I also counted the amount of times you two hit me. Exactly two million three hunderd and forty-five thousand sixty-seven times. Unless you count shrapnel, in which case that amount is doubled."

"..." Mania inched backwards, away from him. "...ok...? I think you need a different hobby... I couldn't have made that many wounds even if a Volt and Angst speeding me up. You sure you weren't delirious?"