The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

4 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"..." Mania inched backwards, away from him. "...ok...? I think you need a different hobby... I couldn't have made that many wounds even if a Volt and Angst speeding me up. You sure you weren't delirious?"

"Violence was helping. I also counted terrain damage, self-damage and the shots Torment landed on me. Add on your traps and the total sum is the previously stated number."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Violence was helping. I also counted terrain damage, self-damage and the shots Torment landed on me. Add on your traps and the total sum is the previously stated number."

Mania stared at him. He took another step back. Suddenly, he dramatically threw away his Stalker helmet, revealing five foot long black hair. He swung his head and the hair moved like swirling water, glistening in the light. He followed it up with a pose. "Hayyyah! Who's the man? Who's the man? Ay, its you, Mania! Master of overkill!" His helmet finally landed on the floor, having impossibly fallen in slow motion during the dramatic scene.

Edited by jjpdn

8 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

Mania stared at him. He took another step back. Suddenly, he dramatically threw away his Stalker helmet, revealing five foot long black hair. He swung his head and the hair moved like swirling water, glistening in the light. He followed it up with a pose. "Hayyyah! Who's the man? Who's the man? Ay, its you, Mania! Master of overkill!" His helmet finally landed on the floor, having impossibly fallen in slow motion during the dramatic scene.

Hades seemed confused.

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

The man kept holding the pose. His grin was showed to the world, his stupidly white teeth gleaming. 

Edited by jjpdn

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv chuckled mischievously. What do men like more than bad@$$ women fighting in stylish dresses? Before the liset race ended and the winner was revealed, she switched channels and set it on the duel between the Acolyte and the guy who's about to regret his life. And as if that wasn't enough, she pressed the record button.

"Hey guys! Who wants to see a Valkyr in a dress duel? She's single~"

((This is gonna be fun :D))

The still-unnamed Rhino nearly snorted in delight. he clasped his hands and said, "Now that's the show you won't see during those bolloxed Sunday evening family movie marathons!"

Either it was alcohol, the club atmosphere or both, but hardly anyone would guess correctly in what mood he passed the front doors twenty minutes ago"

((Oh god... The fabulousness of that (^) scene...
PS: gonna seriously reply tomorrow))

52 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The still-unnamed Rhino nearly snorted in delight. he clasped his hands and said, "Now that's the show you won't see during those bolloxed Sunday evening family movie marathons!"

Either it was alcohol, the club atmosphere or both, but hardly anyone would guess correctly in what mood he passed the front doors twenty minutes ago"

((I hope it's going to be epic. Just waiting for @Sintag. Also... WTF??? I opened up Warframe and saw Angst in the Acolyte tab in Navigation! Its back???))

((BTW I just faced her and my whole team got shredded. +4 more tenno to her kill count))

EDIT ((Ah ok, it randomly happens. Huh. I swear this never happened before. Ah well."

Edited by jjpdn

36 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((I hope it's going to be epic. Just waiting for @Sintag. Also... WTF??? I opened up Warframe and saw Angst in the Acolyte tab in Navigation! Its back???))

((BTW I just faced her and my whole team get shredded. +4 more tenno to her kill))

EDIT ((Ah ok, it randomly happens. Huh. I swear this never happened before. Ah well."

-Rhys lands in the room, his Vauban Prime awaiting him.  He gets into the frame, then unmasks his Tigris, loading the shotgun.- "C'mon, Angst.  Let's have some fun."

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((It's 2 PM for me... Timezones are fun.))

Harmony showed Aurum a strange gemstone. "I found this on a trip through an Infested Grineer ship. The infestation seemed to stay away from it. any idea what it could be, mr. collector?"

"Hmmm, I haven't seen this before" Suddenly a message arrives in Aurums inbox "Mhm, okay, right so mm, bad news Harmony I have to get going, the Corpus have hired me to protect some high ranking offical, while I'm out I'll ask around about this, you mind if I hold onto it?"

4 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Hmmm, I haven't seen this before" Suddenly a message arrives in Aurums inbox "Mhm, okay, right so mm, bad news Harmony I have to get going, the Corpus have hired me to protect some high ranking offical, while I'm out I'll ask around about this, you mind if I hold onto it?"

Harmony sighed. "Sure, go ahead. I'll just play with some noggles if I get bored or something. Good luck, Aurum."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony sighed. "Sure, go ahead. I'll just play with some noggles if I get bored or something. Good luck, Aurum."

"Alright, thanks" Aurum grabs the crystal "So yea, I'll be back, umm soon I hope" Aurum stands up and shifts around nervously "Ummm, I'm not quite sure what to say here."

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Alright, thanks" Aurum grabs the crystal "So yea, I'll be back, umm soon I hope" Aurum stands up and shifts around nervously "Ummm, I'm not quite sure what to say here."

Harmony shrugged. "Depends on wether you enjoyed the date or not."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony shrugged. "Depends on wether you enjoyed the date or not."

"Good point, well I did infact have a rather enjoyable time and hopefully I should return soon and we can pick backup where we left off, au reviour" Aurum pulls out his Akstilettos and walks out the door.

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

"Good point, well I did infact have a rather enjoyable time and hopefully I should return soon and we can pick backup where we left off, au reviour" Aurum pulls out his Akstilettos and walks out the door.

Harmony placed a Limbo noggle, a Saryn noggle, a Prisma Excalibur noggle and multiple Crewman noggles on the table. "See you!"

28 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys lands in the room, his Vauban Prime awaiting him.  He gets into the frame, then unmasks his Tigris, loading the shotgun.- "C'mon, Angst.  Let's have some fun."

"Tsch. I don't even need my armor for this." She charged.

((I guess this fight is going to have a lot of misses. Seeing as we're unable to say "I shot a pistol and it hit you!", this is going to be a ton of stupid planning. We're going to have to use pure logic to convince the other person for a shot to hit. Or something :( ))

Edited by jjpdn

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

((I guess this fight is going to have a lot of misses. Seeing as we're unable to say "I shot a pistol and it hit you!", this is going to be a ton of stupid planning. We're going to have to use pure logic to convince the other person for a shot to hit. Or something :( ))

And Osprey brought a bowl of raw popcorn to the Ember, which she then heated up and started eating. All while watching the duel on the TV begin.

((Or we just admit that the bad@ss female character has to win because, obviously, everybody wants her to win XD jk))

11 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((IMO you guys should just flip a coin or something idk and best out of 3 wins))

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((IMO you guys should just flip a coin or something idk and best out of 3 wins))

((I guess the battlefield is even, because of Conclave rules... but that sounds boring.))

2 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Actually thats perfect, the two of you go to conclave and the winner wins the rp match.))

((Sorry, I am not stripping my Valkyr and putting a dress on her. I like my limbs where they are. How 'bout you try?))

((However, thats actually a good idea. Are there private matches?))

Edited by jjpdn

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

((Sorry, I am not stripping my Valkyr and putting a dress on her. I like my limbs where they are. How 'bout you try?))

((However, thats actually a good idea. Are there private matches?))

((Yea there are, if you want I'll host so neither of you have host advantage.))

Just now, jjpdn said:

((Just use a random number generator and get started XD. No need to flood the thread with OOC posts. I can even do it for you, I have one open right now))