The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Yea there are, if you want I'll host so neither of you have host advantage.))

((Well, Sintag will have to agree, then we'll have to find time where all of us are online... ugh I think I'll stick with forum RP for now))

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

((Are you saying we trust RNGesus? WHAT KIND OF SICK MONSTER ARE YOU))

((Whatever, I'm doing it. 0-9 goes to Rhys, 11-20 goes to Angst, 10 is a tie. And the first roll is................... 13! Angst gets to do a hit!))

((I'm still going to wait for Sintag to agree though. RNG sounds good though... even if I bet all the later numbers are going to be skewed towards Rhys. The last time I farmed Trinity  Prime... ugh. Good thing its Angst. She can take it all, and has life steal.))

Edited by jjpdn

3 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades tossed a Mania noggle at Mania.

Surprisingly, it bounced off an aura around Mania, who finally stopped posing. "Ha! Lesser mes cower under my aura of awesome!" 

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades threw a Stalker noggle at Mania.

Everything seems to slow down for Mania. Slowly, he materializes his Aktonkors as he cries out, "Noooooooooooooooo..." The noggle lightly touches his face and he tips over. 

Edited by jjpdn

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades helped Mania up and chuckled. "I had to try."

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Now imagine if it was Violence. He's one of the few who really wants you guys dead." The loki grumbles. 

1 hour ago, jjpdn said:

((I'm still going to wait for Sintag to agree though. RNG sounds good though... even if I bet all the later numbers are going to be skewed towards Rhys. The last time I farmed Trinity  Prime... ugh. Good thing its Angst. She can take it all, and has life steal.))

(-Is cool with this, as well as first strike going to Angst- Gonna go get me a drink, because knowing my frankly stupid luck sometimes...)

Just now, Sintag said:

(-Is cool with this, as well as first strike going to Angst- Gonna go get me a drink, because knowing my frankly stupid luck sometimes...)

((Just post already, the tension is too much to bear XD. Also, note to Mania and Hades, try to actually date someone? Harmony is free I believe, even if she just had a date, she's still there... oh, and just in case you're going to continue fighting while I'm gone, I'll roll again... 16 :D go get him emo Valkitty!))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

((Just post already, the tension is too much to bear XD. Also, note to Mania and Hades, try to actually date someone? Harmony is free I believe, even if she just had a date, she's still there... oh, and just in case you're going to continue fighting while I'm gone, I'll roll again... 16 :D go get him emo Valkitty!))

((Hades is Harmony's brother. Not a good date XD))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Hades is Harmony's brother. Not a good date XD))

((Oh, right... well, there's always Mania... I'll probably bring someone else in, but dang I'm sick of playing as females, I want to date females ffs XD.))