The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

((I would do another OC but I need time, in the meanwhile we should somehow attract dem new peoplez.))

((Once we do, please please please stop flodding the RP with OOC posts, I'll stop it myself too. Seriously, I'm gonna punish people who will do this anyway, so try to avoid it. You can always just use PMs.))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Once we do, please please please stop flodding the RP with OOC posts, I'll stop it myself too. Seriously, I'm gonna punish people who will do this anyway, so try to avoid it. You can always just use PMs.))

((Maybe an OOC thread would be of use?))

((you guys are making me laugh so hard))

3 hours ago, Sintag said:

(One second, gonna also play the theme of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ok we gud)

-Rhys hurriedly loads his shells, then glances up and - where is Angst?!-

(Am I doing this right or...?)

((...I was charging straight at you.))

5 hours ago, jjpdn said:

"Tsch. I don't even need my armor for this." She charged.

((wait a second as I try to make this make sense. Trying to make each hit do half of shields/health))

Angst mentally facepalmed as he took his eyes off her body and rolled to the right. Now flanking her enemy, she easily ducked under the reflex shot when Rhys finally found her again. A bullet jump helped her cross the short distance remaining and she descended both of her claws on him at once. Luckily for the man, he deflects the majority of the blow with his Tigris but his shields are half drained. The Acolyte follows up with a whirlwind kick to his face. He lands hard on the floor. A beep warns him of his shields having been fully drained. Before Angst could continue, the Vauban finally stickies himself with a bounce grenade. Rhys is blown away from the beserker by his gadget.

"So you Tenno rely on teamwork more than skill... as expected."

Edited by jjpdn

23 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((you guys are making me laugh so hard))

((...I was charging straight at you.))

((wait a second as I try to make this make sense. Trying to make each hit do half of shields/health))

Angst mentally facepalmed as he took his eyes off her body and rolled to the right. Now flanking her enemy, she easily ducked under the reflex shot when Rhys finally found her again. A bullet jump helped her cross the short distance remaining and she descended both of her claws on him at once. Luckily for the man, he deflects the majority of the blow with his Tigris but his shields are half drained. The Acolyte follows up with a whirlwind kick to his face. He lands hard on the floor. A beep warns him of his shields having been fully drained. Before Angst could continue, the Vauban finally stickies himself with a bounce grenade. Rhys is blown away from the beserker by his gadget.

"So you Tenno rely on teamwork more than skill... as expected."

((Oh crap. She's in a dress. Can you kick someone's face in a dress?))

((Nice! Aaaaaand the next roll is... 12!!! Thanks RNG!))

As the fight got exciting, Luv kept munching on the popcorn while staring at the screen. She seem to be a fan of action on TV.

Edited by Denny2669

12 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((Nice! Aaaaaand the next roll is... 12!!! Thanks RNG!))

As the fight got exciting, Luv kept munching on the popcorn while staring at the screen. She seem to be a fan of action on TV.

18 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((You can dependant on the dress style))

((Ouch, RNG sucks. Also, @Sintag, you alright with me taking control of your character like that? I'm trying not to make him talk or say his expressions, as I don't know how he'll react. Also, I'm hoping the next one is Rhys' turn, because I made sure Angst is weakened.))

The two circle each other like predators.

"I hunger for your blood... Rhys." On the contrary of her words, instead of blood lust, there was just excitement on her face.

Rhys takes this chance to smoothly eject his spent shell and plug in another one. The empty casing rolls to Angst feet. The woman raises her eyebrows. A beep. Beep. Beep, beep, beep- She readies herself.

BOOM! The explosion sends much more dust and flooring into the air than it would be expected out of such a small object. He waited for the dust to settle. His eyes widen. In one movement, he rolls to the left as a set of claws from behind him slam into the ground right where he was. 

"Have you forgotten I can Teleport?" She rips out her crimson claws with pieces of the floor still attached and lunge towards the Vauban. Rhys is ready this time. In a never done before move, he channels his Tigris with Void energy and deflects the claw strike. Angst overextends herself in surprise. As her athletic arm passes beside the Tenno, he sneakily plants two Tesla units on her blades. This forces her to deactivate Hysteria, escaping damage by making herself more vulnerable to damage. The units fall behind the Vauban. She tries to backflip away, but is still within the range of the Teslas.  However, Rhys forgot one thing.  

This wasn't a game. 

His Tesla grenades sends electricity crackling towards Angst... but finds themselves blocked by the Tenno instead. His world explodes in pain.

After the spasms ends, Rhys comes to kneeling. 

The Acolyte lands on the ground a bit further away, grinding her teeth as she finds herself unable to reenter Hysteria. 

Edited by jjpdn

7 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((Ouch, RNG sucks. Also, Rhys, you alright with me taking control of your character like that? I'm trying not to make him talk or say his expressions, as I don't know how he'll react.))

The two circle each other like predators.

"I hunger for your blood... Rhys." On the contrary of her words, instead of blood lust, there was just excitement on her face.

Rhys takes this chance to smoothly eject his spent shell and plug in another one. The empty casing rolls to Angst feet. The woman raises her eyebrows. A beep. Beep. Beep, beep, beep- She readies herself.

BOOM! The explosion sends much more dust and flooring into the air than it would be expected out of such a small object. He waited for the dust to settle. His eyes widen. In one movement, he rolls to the left as a set of claws slam into the ground right beside him. 

"Have you forgotten I can Teleport?" She rips out her crimson claws with pieces of the floor still attached and lunge towards the Vauban. Rhys is ready this time. In a never done before move, he channels his Tigris with Void energy and deflects the claw strike. Angst overextends herself in surprise. As her athletic arm passes beside the Tenno, he sneakily plants two Tesla units on her blades. This forces her to deactivate Hysteria, escaping damage by making herself more vulnerable to damage. The units fall behind the Vauban. However, Rhys forgot one thing.  

This wasn't a game. 

His Tesla grenades sends electricity crackling towards Angst... but finds themselves hitting the Tenno instead. His world explodes in pain.

After the spasm ends, Rhys comes to on his knees. 

Hades watched the fight and cheered for Angst, much to Harmony's confusion.

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "I know. He helped you beat me up."

14 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades watched the fight and cheered for Angst, much to Harmony's confusion.

Mania suddenly had an evil idea. "Wait here, count-guy," a Prisma Excalibur noggle appears where he was, while the Acolyte teleports straight onto Harmony's table. He was laying on his side, with his arm supporting his head. "What's cooking, good looking?"

Just now, jjpdn said:

Mania suddenly had an evil idea. "Wait here, count-guy," a Prisma Excalibur noggle appears where he was, while the Acolyte teleports straight onto Harmony's table. He was laying on his side, with his arm supporting his head. "What's cooking, good looking?"

Harmony gasped. "Geez! You nearly gave me a heart attack! As for what's cooking... Currently, boar stew."

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony gasped. "Geez! You nearly gave me a heart attack! As for what's cooking... Currently, boar stew."

"What," Mania flatly said. "Anyways, I've got a plan to troll your boyfriend. You in?"

Edited by jjpdn

12 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony offered Mania a bowl of boar sterw. "Let's discuss it first."

"What's this 'boar'? I swear I've never heard of it..." He grabbed a spoon and dipped a strip of paper in, checked the color, before taking a sip. "Hm...?"

Just now, jjpdn said:

"What's this 'boar'? I swear I've never heard of it..." He grabbed a spoon and dipped a strip of paper in, checked the color, before taking a sip. "Hm...?"

"The boar is a rare wild animal on Earth. You like the stew?"

The stew had a strong, yet also subtle taste. Anyone that liked meat would love the stew.

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"The boar is a rare wild animal on Earth. You like the stew?"

The stew had a strong, yet also subtle taste. Anyone that liked meat would love the stew.

"Never seen one." He blinks. "Tastes like a mix of falafels and fried moonlight threshcones."

((And next roll is... 3! About time XD.))

Luv just hoped Angst won't get any bruises or cuts, unless the guys here like women with scars. Though, she doubts Rhys is gonna get a date anytime soon, as most would judge him for hitting a woman.

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((And next roll is... 3! About time XD.))

Luv just hoped Angst won't get any bruises or cuts, unless the guys here like women with scars. Though, she doubts Rhys is gonna get a date anytime soon, as most would judge him for hitting a woman.

((He can't. I still have full shields and full health. Every roll counts for 50% of one of the stats, right? Or did I just imagine this rule?))

Edited by jjpdn