The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 hour ago, jjpdn said:

((He can't. I still have full shields and full health. Every roll counts for 50% of one of the stats, right? Or did I just imagine this rule?))

((In that case you depleted his shields, but he still has full health. You need to hit him two more times to win.))

On 7/29/2016 at 5:05 PM, Denny2669 said:

((Whatever, I'm doing it. 0-9 goes to Rhys, 11-20 goes to Angst, 10 is a tie. And the first roll is................... 13! Angst gets to do a hit!))

On 7/29/2016 at 6:19 PM, Denny2669 said:

((Just post already, the tension is too much to bear XD. Also, note to Mania and Hades, try to actually date someone? Harmony is free I believe, even if she just had a date, she's still there... oh, and just in case you're going to continue fighting while I'm gone, I'll roll again... 16 :D go get him emo Valkitty!))

On 7/30/2016 at 4:10 AM, Denny2669 said:

((Nice! Aaaaaand the next roll is... 12!!! Thanks RNG!))

As the fight got exciting, Luv kept munching on the popcorn while staring at the screen. She seem to be a fan of action on TV.

((he's already almost finished, actually. :) Thats why in my first post there was two hits and a part where it said his shields were drained.))

Edited by jjpdn

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Hades was starting to get bored of staring at the fight whereas Harmony was getting bored of waiting for Mania to explain what his plan was.

((Just for your information, time doesn't move when nobody's posting. The fight itself would take about over a minute in real time.))

[THIS POST IS OUTDATED, PLEASE SEE THE ONE BELOW, AS THE FORUM SYSTEM ON A TABLET TENDS TO GET CONFUSED EASILY, BY WHICH I MEAN THAT POST DOWN THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EDIT TO THE ORIGINAL BUT WAS SENT AS A REPLY INSTEAD.]

Edited by Sintag
Thank you c:

-Rhys merely glared up, befire his visor opened.  A visible streak of blood ran just below his left eye, now narrowed at Angst.  There wasn't any other way to define this as anything but a damn curb-stomp.  They both knew this.  Yet he had a question.- "Your boss...Yunno, if he and his little Sentient buddies succeeded...In their goal - -He coughed, a small spatter of blood hitting the floor.- - "We'd ALL be dead.  Hunhow doesn't take prisoners.  He wouldn't discriminate.  He'd kill you, he'd kill me.  If your boss had his way, none if us would be here.  So, let me ask you this; WHY?"

-He gets back to his feet, straining.  The helmet hits the floor with a dull thud.  War, THE War, manifests on his back, and he moves in, using his grenades quite liberally to control Angst's movements.  He lands one hit on her with the massive sword, knocking her across the room.- "...Provided you can breathe, anyhow."

((It's kinda cool, I suppose, but I officially hate RNG.  First no kitty DNA, second, not this, as I only just checked the last page, third, Acolyte drops are being silly for me.  As in I do not need another Body Count, thanks game anyway))

Edited by Sintag
Or the forum decides to make this a new post rather than an edit to the original post. I hate this system on a tablet so much.

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys merely glared up, befire his visor opened.  A visible streak of blood ran just below his left eye, now narrowed at Angst.  There wasn't any other way to define this as anything but a damn curb-stomp.  They both knew this.  Yet he had a question.- "Your boss...Yunno, if he and his little Sentient buddies succeeded...In their goal - -He coughed, a small spatter of blood hitting the floor.- - "We'd ALL be dead.  Hunhow doesn't take prisoners.  He wouldn't discriminate.  He'd kill you, he'd kill me.  If your boss had his way, none if us would be here.  So, let me ask you this; WHY?"

-He gets back to his feet, straining.  The helmet hits the floor with a dull thud.  War, THE War, manifests on his back, and he moves in, using his grenades quite liberally to control Angst's movements.  He lands one hit on her with the massive sword, knocking her across the room.- "...Provided you can breathe, anyhow."

((It's kinda cool, I suppose, but I officially hate RNG.  First no kitty DNA, second, not this, as I only just checked the last page, third, Acolyte drops are being silly for me.  As in I do not need another Body Count, thanks game anyway))

((Everyone complaining about drops, and I'm here sitting with 4 argon scopes.))

((That seems like a hell of an attack for something that only took half her shields down. I expected you to be realistic, but whatever. One hit and you're down, and you still have to hit Angst 3 more times to win. And the next roll is... 18! GG. Angst won! But remember, no killing.))

"Ouch, that's gonna hurt..."

21 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((That seems like a hell of an attack for something that only took half her shields down. I expected you to be realistic, but whatever. One hit and you're down, and you still have to hit Angst 3 more times to win. And the next roll is... 18! GG. Angst won! But remember, no killing.))

((Eh, it'd make sense. Assassin with skills against Grineer, Corpus, and Infested versus assassin with skills dedicated to offing Tenno.  Pretty clear difference as to who would win in a Tenno versus Tenno fight there.))

((The loss, anyway.  As for the attack itself, one part sheer rage, another part sheer amount of punishment an Acolyte takes before it decides to simply leave you be.))

Edited by Sintag
Clarification.

6 hours ago, Sintag said:

((Eh, it'd make sense. Assassin with skills against Grineer, Corpus, and Infested versus assassin with skills dedicated to offing Tenno.  Pretty clear difference as to who would win in a Tenno versus Tenno fight there.))

((The loss, anyway.  As for the attack itself, one part sheer rage, another part sheer amount of punishment an Acolyte takes before it decides to simply leave you be.))

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

On 7/28/2016 at 9:10 PM, jjpdn said:

The two found themselves in a classic dueling chamber, but found their weapons and abilities toned down and balanced by an invisible force.

((Its Conclave, so your abilities are balanced out. You can freaken throw the moon and completely devastate the landscape but I'll only take 200 damage.))

6 hours ago, Sintag said:

((Sorry, can I postpone the my hit? I need Rhys and Angst to converse first. EDIT ok whatever, I'll 'use it'))

Angst groans as she stands up. Her left arm was holding her side, where blood seeped out through the dress. Being without armor, it meant also no shields. That means the blade had gone straight through the skin, but thankfully not through her reinforced rib cage. "I am tired of restating this fact." Her red eyes glowed through the disheveled hair covering her face. "I. Don't. Work. For. HUNHOW!" The last word is distorted as her cry turns into a Sonic Scream. The sound tears at Rhys' mind, a stream of agony trying eating away his sanity. He grabs at his head as he falls to his knees, slowly losing strength. Angst takes a burdened breath. "He is but a stepping stone in our plans... Stalker may have nothing left to live for except for revenge... but the rest of do. Why do you think we haven't hunted Tenno yet? It is you who hunts us. And for what? Operation: Shadow Debt is history, yet you still protect that cursed fiend. Tell me Tenno. Are you protecting Alad V... or are you just pillaging our bodies?"

The wounded woman then removes her blood covered hand from her side and raises it. Wisps of energy encircled the fluid of life, drifting around like little fireflies. She crushes it. The Void accepts the sacrifice of blood... and energy is restored to her. "Tell me, Tenno. Which is it?" The Acolyte turns back to Rhys. She takes dramatic slow steps forwards, her wounds slowing her down. "Is this massacre of my kind... for honor... or for greed? Greedy like the ones who came before you?" Angst arrives right in front of the Tenno and kneels down, looking at his face. "Tell me." There is a second of hesitation, and the Valkyr has no patience. In one swift movement, she activates Hysteria and raises the Tenno into the air by his neck. The claws are millimeters away from his flesh, having easily cut through the armor. "TELL ME!"

Edited by jjpdn
Added second part

Luv grimaced. At least the dress is red, though, the smell of blood won't be pleasant. But at least there's now another reason to date Angst: she's technically not evil. The Ember just hopes she would still be in the mood to date, finding the Acolyte a Tenno partner might be a stepping stone for peace... and their special loot.

On 7/30/2016 at 0:25 PM, KuraioNokami said:

"Depends on what the prank is."

"I'll only describe it if you accept to help out in the prank." Mania cheekily replies. 

Edited by jjpdn

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony sighed. "Cheeky bastard. You ARE going to tell me now, before Aurum comes back. And I warn you, I'm very good at stalling for time."

"Why should I tell you when you are already part of it?" He grins.

((I'm actually hoping Aurum comes back now... and finds a Loki laying on his side on a table, trying to look sexy in front of his date. He wouldn't know its an Acolyte, as the helmet's on the ground.))

Edited by jjpdn
clarity

2 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((I'm actually hoping Aurum comes back now... and finds a Loki laying on his side on a table, trying to look sexy in front of his date. He wouldn't know its an Acolyte, as the helmet's on the ground.))

Harmony suddenly realised and pushed Mania off the table and onto the floor. "You... Bastard...!"

3 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((DW I'm coming back soon because I was either waiting for 1 the fight to end, or 2 someone to sit at her table))

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony suddenly realised and pushed Mania off the table and onto the floor. "You... Bastard...!"

((I'm actually pouting in real life ATM. Remember, your character would have never read the OoC. Sigh. Darn it, all that set up and trickery...))

"Ow! What was that for?"

Edited by jjpdn

Just now, jjpdn said:

((I'm actually pouting in real life ATM. Remember, your character would have never read the OoC. Sigh. Darn it, all that set up and trickery...))

((He can literally keep switch teleporting with her noggles, you know.))

Harmony suddenly giggled. "You could have just asked. I am TOTALY in with this plan."

3 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"Ow! What was that for?"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((He can literally keep switch teleporting with her noggles, you know.))

Harmony suddenly giggled. "You could have just asked. I am TOTALY in with this plan."

Mania answers from his face-down-on-the-floor position. "Hmmmregmmej".

Harmony sighed, stood up and helped Mania up. "Okay, sorry about that. I confuse myself with my reactions sometimes, trust me."

Mania just pouts at her. "Its just not the same when everyone knows whats going on..." He suddenly had an even stupider/better idea. "Hey, girl that I don't know the name of yet- uh... actually, what's your name? My codename's Mania."

Just now, jjpdn said:

Mania just pouts at her. "Its just not the same when everyone knows whats going on..." He suddenly had an even stupider/better idea. "Hey, girl that I don't know the name of yet- uh... actually, what's your name? My codename's Mania."

Harmony giggled slightly. "I'm Harmony. Nice to meet you, Mania."

Harmony giggled slightly. "I'm Harmony. Nice to meet you, Mania."

"Well, a pretty name for a pretty Saryn. So, Harmony, I've got another plan. This is one thrice as stupid, but has zero dating stupidy and a to chance to make Aru... er... Europe?" Mania looked thoughtful. "Aurope? Auwine? Aurum! Yes, this will have a 0.85% chance to reveal Aurum's deep, freaky, inside feelings for you!"