The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

For a second, Luv felt like screaming, but that would be impolite. Instead, her neck did a little twtich before she talked "F**k this universe, just f**k whatever higher power decides our future... oh, and the Grineer too"

((Jeez Luv, don't blame me for turning you into an Orokin chocolate addict, you did this to yourself...))

Umbra generated a holographic set of eyebrows, just to raise one. "Chocolate addict too, huh?"

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "Well, the Orcus are pig-demons..."

"Lovely..." Lysandra murmured. "Your little slice of heaven really is something, isn't it?"

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra generated a holographic set of eyebrows, just to raise one. "Chocolate addict too, huh?"

"Lovely..." Lysandra murmured. "Your little slice of heaven really is something, isn't it?"

Hades sighed. "More like hell on... Well, Tau, I guess. The Origin System is dead. Nothing can live there anymore. Which is ironic, because the cause of all the death is failing to survive there as well."

4 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"But, but, but MY DRINK HOW COULD YOU. YOU WERE SO NICE AND STUFF! Why are all women that look good so mean to me." Aurum exclaimed.

Harmony giggled. "I'm just preventing you from poisoning yourself. Alcohol is dangerous, you know. I wouldn't want to see you poison yourself again."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled. "I'm just preventing you from poisoning yourself. Alcohol is dangerous, you know. I wouldn't want to see you poison yourself again."

Aurum groaned "that's sweet and all, but with us doing what we do, and especially in my line of work, it won't be the alcohol that kills me, again, thanks for caring that's sweet."

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum groaned "that's sweet and all, but with us doing what we do, and especially in my line of work, it won't be the alcohol that kills me, again, thanks for caring that's sweet."

Harmony smiled. "Well, I suppose I can allow one glass of vodka. But may I ask something first?"

16 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"What? Chocolate addict? Pffffff, no?" moment of silence "... yes..." she decided to take her helmet off, just cause she feels like it. It dematerialized, revealing orange hair and cyan eyes.

Spoiler

Credit goes to @nrrnexp45

9BZzyA3.jpg ((Yes, she looks this gorgeous :3.......... I need a GF...... and a life too........))

Edited by Denny2669
forgot to credit the artist, derp

41 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Why are you always so embarrased when I say you're cute, which you are?"

Aurum starts twirling his hair and speaking really fast "Uhh, well you see, I suppose its, errr, I feel some sort of attraction to you in some way shape or form and not many people actually comment on my looks? Yea, lets go with that."

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum starts twirling his hair and speaking really fast "Uhh, well you see, I suppose its, errr, I feel some sort of attraction to you in some way shape or form and not many people actually comment on my looks? Yea, lets go with that."

Harmony giggled. "The attraction is likewise, Aurum."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony giggled. "The attraction is likewise, Aurum."

"Uhh eerrrrr" a ding is heard "Well S#&$ looks like I got another job to do, shouldn't be too long" Aurum grabs his tophat "Au revoir and if I am not being too forward" Aurum grabs Harmonys hand and kisses it. "I do hope to see you soon." Aurum leaves.

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Uhh eerrrrr" a ding is heard "Well S#&$ looks like I got another job to do, shouldn't be too long" Aurum grabs his tophat "Au revoir and if I am not being too forward" Aurum grabs Harmonys hand and kisses it. "I do hope to see you soon." Aurum leaves.

Harmony waved at Aurum and sighed. She then looked at her hand and smiled rather happily.

On 8/4/2016 at 7:01 PM, Sintag said:

-A Rakta Cernos materializes on Rhys's back, and he turns around, showcasing a Viscera Sigil.-  "This the proof you need?  Because the answer is yes, yes I am.  I just don't like their Ballistica, is all.  Bit too slow for me."

"So you ran away from goody-two shoes Lotus for the bad boys? Is there a story behind that?"

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

"So you ran away from goody-two shoes Lotus for the bad boys? Is there a story behind that?"

-Rhys makes a 'so-so' gesture.-  "More like I distanced myself from her.  Mind, I still work with her now and then, mostly when interests align, and I am grateful for her saving my bacon twice over now.  Thing is, the Veil?  Easy work for a guy like me.  Assassinations.  Exterminations.  Holding down stuff like, say, Cryopods, power cores, and that one time with a bomb."  -A small chuckle escapes him.-  "In other words?  The Veil and I had more aligning interests."

Just now, Sintag said:

-Rhys makes a 'so-so' gesture.-  "More like I distanced myself from her.  Mind, I still work with her now and then, mostly when interests align, and I am grateful for her saving my bacon twice over now.  Thing is, the Veil?  Easy work for a guy like me.  Assassinations.  Exterminations.  Holding down stuff like, say, Cryopods, power cores, and that one time with a bomb."  -A small chuckle escapes him.-  "In other words?  The Veil and I had more aligning interests."

"Oh my. I saw that Grineer once in the relay in the Red Veil recruitment room. I never thought your had similar interests with... that. But don't worry... pain makes me feel... alive." 

Thunk.

Angst blinks, before turning around and finding an upside down Mania. He had fallen from the roof he was clinging to and onto his head. His mouth was wide open in surprise. It took a second for him to realize his coworker's stare and he recomposed himself (and his orientation). 

His mouth opened again. "A-a-a-a- Angst!  You just did- you're flirtin- you are- " 

"I am what?" The female Acolyte asks sweetly.

A small 'eep' was all the Loki gave before poofing away. 

8 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"Oh my. I saw that Grineer once in the relay in the Red Veil recruitment room. I never thought your had similar interests with... that. But don't worry... pain makes me feel... alive." 

Thunk.

Angst blinks, before turning around and finding an upside down Mania. He had fallen from the roof he was clinging to and onto his head. His mouth was wide open in surprise. It took a second for him to realize his coworker's stare and he recomposed himself (and his orientation). 

His mouth opened again. "A-a-a-a- Angst!  You just did- you're flirtin- you are- " 

"I am what?" The female Acolyte asks sweetly.

A small 'eep' was all the Loki gave before poofing away. 

-Rhys shrugs-  "I don't really inflict the torture unless needed, honestly.  I mean, I can see the point, but it can be done faster and more effectively with a Lex Prime to the temple than...Whatever the flying hell my colleagues get into."  -He gives a slight nod to Mania, then turns back to Angst.-  "Wait, alive?  ...I mean if that's your thing, I DO have an Atterax on..." -His explanation died in his throat as he realized the Liset was currently being used by his Specter, his face falling flat.- "...never mind."

Edited by Sintag
I see you, lowercase I. No escape.

Just now, Sintag said:

-Rhys shrugs-  "I don't really inflict the torture unless needed, honestly.  I mean, I can see the point, but it can be done faster and more effectively with a Lex Prime to the temple than...Whatever the flying hell my colleagues get into."  -He gives a slight nod to Mania, then turns back to Angst.-  "Wait, alive?  ...I mean if that's your thing, i DO have an Atterax on..." -His explanation died in his throat as he realized the Liset was currently being used by his Specter, his face falling flat.- "...never mind."

Angst raises an eyebrow at him. Then she mumbles under her breath, "Ok, maybe I need some work at this 'joke/flirting' thing."

2 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

Angst raises an eyebrow at him. Then she mumbles under her breath, "Ok, maybe I need some work at this 'joke/flirting' thing."

-Rhys idly coughs into his hand, then turns to Angst.-  "You want any drinks?"

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "More like hell on... Well, Tau, I guess. The Origin System is dead. Nothing can live there anymore. Which is ironic, because the cause of all the death is failing to survive there as well."

"Tau? As in the Tau System? Where the Sentients all went?" Lysandra asked.

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"What? Chocolate addict? Pffffff, no?" moment of silence "... yes..." she decided to take her helmet off, just cause she feels like it. It dematerialized, revealing orange hair and cyan eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

9BZzyA3.jpg ((Yes, she looks this gorgeous :3.......... I need a GF...... and a life too........))

Umbra chuckled. "Lady, when I was flesh-and-blood, I couldn't get enough of that good sh*ttm. Ya don't have to act like it isn't a thing. I've been there. Hell, chocolate addiction was the entire reason I stole the damn stuff in the first place."

7 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Tau? As in the Tau System? Where the Sentients all went?" Lysandra asked.

Umbra chuckled. "Lady, when I was flesh-and-blood, I couldn't get enough of that good sh*ttm. Ya don't have to act like it isn't a thing. I've been there. Hell, chocolate addiction was the entire reason I stole the damn stuff in the first place."

Hades nodded. "Hunhow has worse things than us to worry about in my time, so we temporarily teamed up. He replaced the Lotus for us when she died, too. Tau is safer than the Origin System in my time..."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades nodded. "Hunhow has worse things than us to worry about in my time, so we temporarily teamed up. He replaced the Lotus for us when she died, too. Tau is safer than the Origin System in my time..."

Lysandra took the information in the only way any remotely sane person could. Wide-eyed, slack jawed and assisted by a hard chug of alcohol.
"The situation is so bad that HUNHOW is considering us the lesser evil?" Lysandra blurted. "What the actual f**k!?"

28 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra took the information in the only way any remotely sane person could. Wide-eyed, slack jawed and assisted by a hard chug of alcohol.
"The situation is so bad that HUNHOW is considering us the lesser evil?" Lysandra blurted. "What the actual f**k!?"

"What would you prefer to target? Your nemesi or the lumbering planet-eating behemoths that ate 99% of your children in one bite?"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"What would you prefer to target? Your nemesi or the lumbering planet-eating behemoths that ate 99% of your children in one bite?"

Lysandra's eyes widened even further. "Barkeep! Three more vodkas! Okay, how the hell do you even sleep at night? Do you sleep at all?"