The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((So you're saying you... dislike... new RP'ers? Huh. To each their own, I guess.))

((Not that I dislike them, I just wouldn't say they're making things better unless you're desperate. There's a reason Tenno HQ exists XD. Also, there's a difference between fresh blood and new blood, and it's fresh blood I would like to see... less fresh.))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Not that I dislike them, I just wouldn't say they're making things better unless you're desperate. There's a reason Tenno HQ exists XD. Also, there's a difference between fresh blood and new blood, and it's fresh blood I would like to see... less fresh.))

((Lets be honest here Denny, there are 6 of us now 7, new/fresh blood is nice, but all in all welcome MK I forgot to mention it earlier))

6 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Lets be honest here Denny, there are 6 of us now 7, new/fresh blood is nice, but all in all welcome MK I forgot to mention it earlier))

((He IS welcome, but I'd prefer new blood more that fresh. Mistakes due to lack of experience are forgivable, but they don't strenghten the experience. All I'm saying is that newbies are neither a good or a bad thing.))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((He IS welcome, but I'd prefer new blood more that fresh. Mistakes due to lack of experience are forgivable, but they don't strenghten the experience. All I'm saying is that newbies are neither a good or a bad thing.))

((Im not a noob my memory is trash...I help run "The Forsaken Ruin" in off topic))

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

((But how did he know that? He should have waited for his OC to find it out himself before passing OOC knowledge to him. Luv is taken too, but Lysandra dates her anyway, despite Ghost knowing.))

((I know, but Lyse doesn't.
I read le page. I know me stuff.
But IC isn't IC if I don't act IC, and Lysandra is a lovebird.
A lovebird that'd biff ya in the snozz or challenge you to a bout in the ring as a first date, but still a lovebird.))
((...I may have taken too much of a certain game coded by a certain annoying dog when redesigning these two...))

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

The pup seemed to slowly give up.

Luv swallowed (gigidy) the molten chocolate, despite its temperature. "Sh!t happens... but he seriously screwed this up..." she sighed, hanging her head down.

Umbra didn't even sigh in relief. Any noise he could make would spell doom. Doom! DOOOOOOOOM!
Better stop thinking about that before I yell it out loud.

"Why didn't any candy shops get jettisoned into the void?" Lysandra moaned. "If there was at least one of those, it wouldn't be so damn bad. Hell, I'd kill if a void rift spat some out every now and then! But...no use just moaning about chocolate all day. What do you do for a living?"

"It's a miracle when a relic turns out to be a chocolate bar... sadly, I never had that luck..." Luv sighed "I'm one of the best - and my boss forbids me from calling myself THE best - Orokin tech engineer around. Give me a potato, some forma and an argon cristal, and I'll have it make void portals. Ever dreamt of a Sybaris Prime? I've got one in my locker. Want some Orokin chocolate? Well sorry, but that's not engineering..."

The pup completely gave up after a while, and decided to simply keep on a sad doge face. What a weird, but still adorable pup...

22 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum pulls out a Snipetron Vandal "I got a new rifle, managed to convince the corpus to give it to me as payment, and it was boring as all hell."

Harmony giggled. "Why does that answer not surprise me? Oh well. The rifle's nice, though."

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"It's a miracle when a relic turns out to be a chocolate bar... sadly, I never had that luck..." Luv sighed "I'm one of the best - and my boss forbids me from calling myself THE best - Orokin tech engineer around. Give me a potato, some forma and an argon cristal, and I'll have it make void portals. Ever dreamt of a Sybaris Prime? I've got one in my locker. Want some Orokin chocolate? Well sorry, but that's not engineering..."

The pup completely gave up after a while, and decided to simply keep on a sad doge face. What a weird, but still adorable pup...

"Oooooh! Techhie! Hey, don't suppose you could modify my Kogake so that every time I punch something it sends 'em flying across the room? The best I can manage is three feet in the air."

Umbra suddenly realized his dilemma. While he was in the vent hiding, he had nothing to do. He could do something, but then he'd be burnt and biffed into the next century. Or he could do nothing, which would lead to him getting bored leading to him doing something leading to him getting burnt and biffed into the next century. He needed a way out. He needed a plan. He needed a-
...a deus ex machina.
Quietly, he sent an eMail out to someone explaining his situation. Hopefully they'd be able to help.

Spoiler

-Somewhere not even remotely close to any planet-
Hexer stared at Umbra's message, blinking from a mixture of confusion, annoyance and exhaustion. How the hell did he get stuck in a vent over cho-oh. Lysandra was in the room. That explains it.
"Six, scour the cargo hold for a crate of...orokin White-Gold chocolate? Umbra needs some to bail himself out."
"Ayeser." The skull-masked figure saluted as he left the room.
The General sighed wearily. "Why does nothing normal happen to me?"

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Hmm... I'm interested, so the long version."

Aurum listed off"Well, not very well as I have been shot several times, stabbed, burned etc, I'm hungry, most of the time my employers are a pain to deal with and usually end with me killing them, my back hurts, I feel dead inside 99% of the time, you seem to preventing me from getting drunk so I can't do that funkiller, my syndanda is still torn to shreds, my orbiter has been acting up so I have to either catch rides or hope I don't die from flying it, and I can't feel my right arm." 

Just now, jjpdn said:

((@Sintag, I'm getting more and more busy, so I don't think I'll be able to play as much (or at all) anymore, really. Sorry, and thanks for all the fun times we had together, cutting each other's characters up and duct tape-ing them together.))

((-Silently cries inside, then remembers I now own No Man's Sky-  ...Yeah I'll be busy myself.  Galaxy won't explore itself.  Thanks for the fun.))

2 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum listed off"Well, not very well as I have been shot several times, stabbed, burned etc, I'm hungry, most of the time my employers are a pain to deal with and usually end with me killing them, my back hurts, I feel dead inside 99% of the time, you seem to preventing me from getting drunk so I can't do that funkiller, my syndanda is still torn to shreds, my orbiter has been acting up so I have to either catch rides or hope I don't die from flying it, and I can't feel my right arm." 

Harmony nodded. "I see. Well, If I may, I could help with a few of those things. First of all, food. I have one last portion of my boar stew left over, if you want it. Second, your back. I'd like to check what's wrong, but I doubt this is the time or place for that. Third, your syndana. Which one did you have before? Fourth, you feeling dead inside. I'd like to think I'm a good listener, so you can always talk to me if you need to get things off your chest..."