The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

14 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony nodded. "I see. Well, If I may, I could help with a few of those things. First of all, food. I have one last portion of my boar stew left over, if you want it. Second, your back. I'd like to check what's wrong, but I doubt this is the time or place for that. Third, your syndana. Which one did you have before? Fourth, you feeling dead inside. I'd like to think I'm a good listener, so you can always talk to me if you need to get things off your chest..."

Aurum smiles."First Yes please, again, you are an angel, secondly another time then, Third Izvara, it's mostly that I have become numb to blood and killing at this point. it's as I said to madamne Angst over there, I feel less like I person, more like a weapon now."

8 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum smiles."First Yes please, again, you are an angel, secondly another time then, Third Izvara, it's mostly that I have become numb to blood and killing at this point. it's as I said to madamne Angst over there, I feel less like I person, more like a weapon now."

Harmony served Aurum her last portion of boar stew. She then called someone and hung up quickly before smiling at Aurum. "Aren't all Tenno technically weapons? The only thing that keeps us 'human' is the people we're close to..."

On 08/12/2016 at 4:09 AM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*sits at the bar* hey bar tender....give me your hardest stuff. 

((You can control one waiter osprey yourself. And to know what the strongest drink is, go back a couple of pages and read what Ghosts OC Lysandra drank after she entered the bar.))

On 08/12/2016 at 1:53 AM, Ghost333 said:

"Oooooh! Techhie! Hey, don't suppose you could modify my Kogake so that every time I punch something it sends 'em flying across the room? The best I can manage is three feet in the air."

Umbra suddenly realized his dilemma. While he was in the vent hiding, he had nothing to do. He could do something, but then he'd be burnt and biffed into the next century. Or he could do nothing, which would lead to him getting bored leading to him doing something leading to him getting burnt and biffed into the next century. He needed a way out. He needed a plan. He needed a-
...a deus ex machina.
Quietly, he sent an eMail out to someone explaining his situation. Hopefully they'd be able to help.

Reveal hidden contents

-Somewhere not even remotely close to any planet-
Hexer stared at Umbra's message, blinking from a mixture of confusion, annoyance and exhaustion. How the hell did he get stuck in a vent over cho-oh. Lysandra was in the room. That explains it.
"Six, scour the cargo hold for a crate of...orokin White-Gold chocolate? Umbra needs some to bail himself out."
"Ayeser." The skull-masked figure saluted as he left the room.
The General sighed wearily. "Why does nothing normal happen to me?"

"If it was a prime, sure. Sadly, I haven't gotten to the Kogate yet, it's too low on my 'stuff to prime' list. Besides, why are you using a fist weapon?" Luv said, getting interested.

Edited by Denny2669

8 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony served Aurum her last portion of boar stew. She then called someone and hung up quickly before smiling at Aurum. "Aren't all Tenno technically weapons? The only thing that keeps us 'human' is the people we're close to..."

Aurum leans back "Yea I suppose so, it's just that it's really only just been me you know? I have literally always worked alone, the only time I went on a team was for when we had to hunt down Alad."

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum leans back "Yea I suppose so, it's just that it's really only just been me you know? I have literally always worked alone, the only time I went on a team was for when we had to hunt down Alad."

Melody sighed. "That's sad to hear... Oh, my delivery is here!"

An osprey dropped off a box.

-Rhys nodded to Angst.- "Good talk.  Here's some details if you ever need to contact me, and...How's my Specter doing?" -He overrode his feed for a moment within the helmet, revealing a scene worthy of comedy gold.  His Specter had somehow acquired two Lectas, and had rodeoed a Zanuka unit as 'Sabotage' blared in the background.- "Yeah, never mind that then." -He left the replicant to it's designs, even as new files begged for his attention.  His eyes looked over the bar, calm.-