The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

After satisfying his need to kills some time with a help of pinball machine in order to occupy oneself while sobering a bit, the forest-camoed Rhino turned back to the hall. Unlike the previous patrons, who awarded the apparatus with their reaction after the playing session, this one didn't do anything to acknowledge the fun time this machine delivered him ((what an a$$hole)). Recalling the hostesses word that this is a dating bar, he decided to inspect the hall for curious patronesses (for the first time during his visit (what a slowpoke))

So what do we have in this chicken house? he wondered in his thoughts while surveying the interiors. The first person who stumbled upon his look was a weird Ember that obviously tried to deconstruct a wall with her gaze. He approached her, wondering if there's really something interesting on the wall or was she just stoned like a teenager who smoked their first weed roll. The inspection of the wall revealed nothing interesting, empowering the latter assumption. He waved his hand near her helmet just to make it sure she's conscious, but the hammered Ember did not respond to his attempts to bring her back to reality. Probably saw the dark side of the wartube, he thought while shrugging lightly and searching for another target.

There was one couple slowly crouching to the "naughtiest" part of the date. After looking at those two, he failed to find out who of them felt more awkwardly: the tomato-red Saryn pilot or a hipster-looking limbo operator. Bruh... he continued his research.

Closer to the marginal row of tables, he saw a relatively poshly-dressed lass. She seemed absolutely normal from the first look, even cute, if not to take into account her exotically tan skin tone. The thing that took his attention shortly was the fact that she seemed to literally scan everything and everyone in the hall with her big amber eyes. Despite his first impression, he found that pair of moon-wide, expressed eyes somewhat creepy. ... Is she staring at me? He finally registered the fact she caught him on examining others and was now repaying him with the same coin. After about four seconds of being pierced by her huge peepers, he awkwardly covered his not-so-perfectly shaved face with his palm and quickly turned around to the now familiar bar, which seemed to attract more visitors while he was pushing the pinball machine.

Yeah, seems like locals prefer booze to a company. Oh well... He sat back at the place he occupied previously and discovered that his last shot of whiskey remained untouched. He killed the remnant shot of booze with a simple gulp and loudly addressed the hostess (who seemed to be paying too much attention to a... bar of chocolate)

"Oi, birdy! Not having that many sturdy frame pilots around, are we? I'm surprised there's not a single snowman around. Do they afraid to melt in here or something? Or are we - the heavy guys - are at the brink of extinction nowadays?"

Edited by Teloch

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

After satisfying his need to kills some time with a help of pinball machine in order to occupy oneself while sobering a bit, the forest-camoed Rhino turned back to the hall. Unlike the previous patrons, who awarded the apparatus with their reaction after the playing session, this one didn't do anything to acknowledge the fun time this machine delivered him ((what an a$$hole)). Recalling the hostesses word that this is a dating bar, he decided to inspect the hall for curious patronesses (for the first time during his visit (what a slowpoke))

So what do we have in this chicken house? he wondered in his thoughts while surveying the interiors. The first person who stumbled upon his look was a weird Ember that obviously tried to deconstruct a wall with her gaze. He approached her, wondering if there's really something interesting on the wall or was she just stoned like a teenager who smoked their first weed roll. The inspection of the wall revealed nothing interesting, empowering the latter assumption. He waved his hand near her helmet just to make it sure she's conscious, but the hammered Ember did not respond to his attempts to bring her back to reality. Probably saw the dark side of the wartube, he thought while shrugging lightly and searching for another target.

There was one couple slowly crouching to the "naughtiest" part of the date. After looking at those two, he failed to find out who of them felt more awkwardly: the tomato-red Saryn pilot or a hipster-looking limbo operator. Bruh... he continued his research.

Closer to the marginal row of tables, he saw a relatively poshly-dressed lass. She seemed absolutely normal from the first look, even cute, if not to take into account her exotically tan skin tone. The thing that took his attention shortly was the fact that she seemed to literally scan everything and everyone in the hall with her big amber eyes. Despite his first impression, he found that pair of moon-wide, expressed eyes somewhat creepy. ... Is she staring at me? He finally registered the fact she caught him on examining others and was now repaying him with the same coin. After about four seconds of being pierced by her huge peepers, he awkwardly covered his not-so-perfectly shaved face with his palm and quickly turned around to the now familiar bar, which seemed to attract more visitors while he was pushing the pinball machine.

Yeah, seems like locals prefer booze to a company. Oh well... He sat back at the place he occupied previously and discovered that his last shot of whiskey remained untouched. He killed the remnant shot of booze with a simple gulp and loudly addressed the hostess (who seemed to be paying too much attention to a... bar of chocolate)

"Oi, birdy! Not having that many sturdy frame pilots around, are we? I'm surprised there's not a single snowman around. Do they afraid to melt in here or something? Or are the heavy guys are at the brink of extinction nowadays?"

The Ember inspected her hand next, only to set it on fire somehow. She yelped loudly in surprise and pain before trying to stop her hand from being on fire, only for the fire to turn blue.

The Excalibur at the bar was still sitting there, slowly swirling his scotch around in the glass. He downed it in one mouthful, slamming the glass back down on the bar as he did. {why the hell did I come here again?....I literally know no-one here}. He looks around the bar, wondering what to do next. He finally says "f*ck it", has another drink just to be sure, then heads towards the Zephyr that seemed to be devouring a chocolate bar a few seats down from him.
"Hey, um.....you wanna drink?"
He mentally kicks himself for being so awkward.
And you wonder why you're single, you dumbass....

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony was stuck in a reaction somewhere between crying, laughing and screaming, so instead she did none of the above and instead just stubbornly refused to let go for a good 15 minutes.

"Uh hey Harmony can you stop hugging me or are you just going to stay there?"

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv took the bar of chocolate and opened it. She broke off a piece and motioned for Umbra to shut the F up, before putting it in her mouth. The second it made contact, she was set ablaze again, the flames seemingly sinchronizing with her chewing. She chewed the one piece for about a minute, before finally swallowing (giggidy) and taking in the next piece. How long has it been since the last time?

The pup fell from above onto Umbras head, trying to look innocent if he'd notice the hole in the ceiling vent.

Umbra slowly lowered his arms from their victorious pose until they rested at his sides. Were he possessive of eyelids, he'd be blinking slowly and in a dramatic and worn-out manner.
"Why does this keep happening to me, what did I do to deserve this robot dog," he muttered in High Orokin, "what did I do to deserve everything no, you know what, F*** it. I'm going to sleep." Without another word, he fell backwards onto the floor with a loud crashing sound, followed by the Windows 7 log-off sound.

3 hours ago, Locky122 said:

The Excalibur at the bar was still sitting there, slowly swirling his scotch around in the glass. He downed it in one mouthful, slamming the glass back down on the bar as he did. {why the hell did I come here again?....I literally know no-one here}. He looks around the bar, wondering what to do next. He finally says "f*ck it", has another drink just to be sure, then heads towards the Zephyr that seemed to be devouring a chocolate bar a few seats down from him.
"Hey, um.....you wanna drink?"
He mentally kicks himself for being so awkward.
And you wonder why you're single, you dumbass....

Spoiler

((*tents fingers evilly* Mwua...uahahahaha! UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *cough! Cough!* *ahem* ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AH! AH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!))

Lysandra turned to face the Excalibur. "Nah, I've been cut off at the moment. You'd probably just get into trouble for it." She broke off a couple of squares of her chocolate and offered it to the newcomer. "Choccie?"*

*Orokin White-Gold Chocolate is a rare, absurdly difficult to find brand of chocolate that has not been seen since the Orokin era. It was famously delicious to the point that the mere taste counted as a narcotic and thus was mass produced and sold cheaply as a means of controlling the populace, especially those with a sweet tooth. It didn't work, seeing how it was easily bought in bulk and stashed in the event that supplies were cut off (during the Old War, this happened frequently enough that the hoarding behavior was eventually seen as accepted and justified). However the secret to making this delicious narcotic-in-a-bar was lost and every last bar is now invaluable, costing billions of credits** to secure a box of 5.
**And it is because of this the richest and most powerful of Corpus CEOs is Mendra Del of the Neptuna-Triton Void Expeditions and Confectionery Conglomerate.

Alcander looks over the chocolate, judging the implications of him eating it (ie. bad addiction to the stuff and a nasty withdrawal period).
"I'm good, thanks....I kinda know the reputation of that stuff and......well, let's just say that cravings can get a little...um...'messy' ."
He looks around for another topic to talk about, spotting an ash lying on the floor nearby
"...is he ok?"

12 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

WRONG PERSON QUOTED SCHEISSE SCHEISSE SCHEISSE
O SAY CAN YOU SAY
BY THE CANADIAN MAPLE SYRUP TREE
I"M NOT AMERICAN
OR A CANADIAN
SO WHY THE HELL AM I PARODYING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF AMERICAAAAAA
I DON"T KNOW THE TUUUUUUUUUUNE.

Penguins.

"No." Lysandra said bluntly, nibbling on the choc. "But at this point I can't tell if it's legitimate or him just over-reacting."

Edited by Ghost333
I just realized I hit the wrong god damn quote. METHER FETHER ON A SANDWICH BYCYCLE MADE OF LEMON ZEST AND TRIPPY PAINT JOBS

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"No." Lysandra said bluntly, nibbling on the choc. "But at this point I can't tell if it's legitimate or him just over-reacting."

He looks blankly for a second, the  shrugs it off as he sits next to her, ordering another scotch.
"come here often, or is this just a one-time event..."

3 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

He looks blankly for a second, the  shrugs it off as he sits next to her, ordering another scotch.
"come here often, or is this just a one-time event..."

The Tenno mercenary shrugged. "I 'unno. Might come here more often. Drinks are good. Plus there's some cuties here," She said with a wink directed to the smokin' hot host and another directed to the Excalibur

Alcander laughs a bit at the comment, perking up a bit from his usual unsocial self.
{must be the scotch...}
"Name's Alcander," He offers a handshake to the zephyr "...and I gotta admit, the scotch here is pretty damn good if I say so myself...and I'm saying that as a seasoned veteran of the bar scene."

Alcander releases the handshake after a respectable amount of time, flexing it to try and get feeling back.
"Lysandra, huh? You seem to be the pretty cheerful type...honestly wish I could say the same for myself, but I think after a few more of these.." he swishes the glass around twice, then downs the shot in one motion "...*ahh*, that may change..."
He places the glass back down for an osprey to collect.
"So, anything notable to talk about,,,,I'm not really one for breaking the ice..."

On 8/15/2016 at 4:54 PM, Locky122 said:

Alcander releases the handshake after a respectable amount of time, flexing it to try and get feeling back.
"Lysandra, huh? You seem to be the pretty cheerful type...honestly wish I could say the same for myself, but I think after a few more of these.." he swishes the glass around twice, then downs the shot in one motion "...*ahh*, that may change..."
He places the glass back down for an osprey to collect.
"So, anything notable to talk about,,,,I'm not really one for breaking the ice..."

"Oh boy, sweetie, just ask and I can tell you anything. Almost. Heh, if you want interesting and downright impossible stories, you have to ask Marty Stu over there," Lysandra replied, pointing a thumb to the defunct Ash on the floor. "Although, I don't suppose you know what a henway is?"

21 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Oh boy, sweetie, just ask and I can tell you anything. Almost. Heh, if you want interesting and downright impossible stories, you have to ask Marty Stu over there," Lysandra replied, pointing a thumb to the defunct Ash on the floor. "Although, I don't suppose you know what a henway is?"

"nope, not at all. come to think of it, I'm about as far from a scholar as you can get...although I am pretty adept at gathering intelligence, if I say so myself"
The osprey, instead of collecting the glass, replenished it
{I can go with that, I guess}