Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays have no people!!!

MiMiren

Question

Not really sure what happened but since some time today, whenever I enter Larunda Relay or Maroo's Bazaar there are no players there.

When I click at maroo's bazaar or larunda relay, a window pops up that says "Multiple instances are available. Please choose one." But it only shows one option to choose from. Moreover the option isn't the usual - busy, calm, empty channels but a single Maroo's Bazaar 1 or Larunda 1.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

10 answers to this question

My guess is they tried the automatic load balancing for relays, so now you dont get to pick the instance but are placed in most suitable open one. It works pretty good to avoid crowding in normal relays atm. But they need to put in an exception for Maroo's because the point there is for all to actually end up in one instance.

I hope this helps

When you first select a relay node, it'll bring up the instances as just one single option like you already described. There are two ways to proceed after the window pops up. 

1: just wait a moment without selecting anything. The normal way it should look, with all the instances and their numbers, will appear. If that doesn't work...

2: select the useless single option you have. After that, don't click on ACCEPT in the top left corner. Click on CANCEL instead. Go back to the relay mode, select it, and all the instances should appear properly.

Its not a proper fix obviously but it's a workaround that isn't too annoying. 

13 hours ago, zwartewolf said:

??? And how you wanna sell something ? This after noon no probs and now ....., the same issues gain like some time ago .So i ask myself  what happens and why it happens again ?

Trade chat.

Tho, hope this is a bug. Eather that or automatic pairing...

I am so glad I am not the only one with this problem, at first I thought it was me being stupid with the settings, Because for a while I had no Invites for a week because I mistakenly set Invites to None, and Caught it fast. So I thought there must be a setting for players to show up in Relays, and so far, nothing, and it sucks because selling in the Bazaar has been fun from what I have heard. And it is in July and so far nothing has been fixed.