Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe concept updated with art] Armada the hacker and the drone master

(PSN)Grizz-Lee1

Tenno, this is Armada the hacker and the drone master. He is the end result Tenno ingenuity and reverse engineering of the samples and data obtained from Allied V's Zenuka Project. From his cruel experiments we may have salvaged one of our deadliest weapons yet. A warrior with the mind and body of a proxy but the heart and soul of a Warframe.

Abilities 
1- (Drop drone) With the use of nanotechnology and advanced AI Armada is a walking drone production factory capable of deploying multiple drones onto the battlefield (4 at max rank). Hold the up button + power 1 to deploy aerial assault drones that will attack targets and give your allies a shield buff. Hold the down button + power 1 to deploy ground assault drones that will attack targets and give allies  attack buffs. All drones can receive commands (hold position) ( follow me) (concentrate fire: all drones fire on your cross hair ) hold down power 1 button to launch a remote control stealth surveillance drone with toggle stealth mode capabilities. Using stealth mode depletes energy pool at twice the rate ( pilot controls similar to archwing)  that can remote hack consoles and doors. Any enemies spotted are tagged on all squad members radar. Drone can remain active until destroyed or energy is depleted. Can be remote detonated (at the cost of remaining energy pool) for an explosion to damage or kill near by enemies. The size and power of the blast depends on the amount of energy remaining at time of detonation. Recast to to recall the drone. (Player is completely vulnerable to attack while remote piloting the Drone.) 

2- (Thermite Drone strike.) Armada launches a swarm of small homing drones that seek out enemies and explode on contact. If no enemy is in range they will crawl around on floors and walls like flies waiting for a target or until they expire. 

3-(Terror Mite swarm) Armada releases a ravenous swarm of nano bugs that eat away at enemy shields and armor as well as hack any electronic equipment in rang causing it to malfunction. Automated defences, hand held weaponry, disrupt coms and visual relays inside enemy head gear making them remove their helmets. ( especially effect against Grineer) also causing panic effect as the nano bugs crawl on them.

4-(Ravager Drone) Armada  deploys his most powerful drone by ejecting his exoskeletal Nano plate armor at the cost of 1/2 his total armor. The Ravager is a large very fast and agile scorpion like ground assault drone  (similar to Zanuka hunter in function and size) that deals high slash and puncture damage melee attacks rag dolling most enemies with a guaranteed bleed out proc. Due to its high threat level it will draw enemy fire. The drone will fight until energy pool is depleted, destroyed or recalled.  ( recast to recall) . No special abilities may be used while Ravager is deployed. (All drone production components are located on the exoskeletal nano plates located on The Ravager drone itself.)

Passive abilities- Armada gets a bonus 5 seconds on all hacking
- has 25% chance to crash enemy main frame on any successful hack for 60 seconds. disabling all automated defenses, security cams, laser grids, door locks,proxies, arc traps, rollers and Death Orbs. 
-Stealth kills on Corpus walkers opens hacking screen. Successful hack infects the walker with a nano virus reprogramming it to fight for you. Virus can spread to other proxies in close range for a short time.( This can also be done with remote stealth drone.)

Augment mod:
Flying Fortress- After launching 4 aerial assault drones the drones take position around Armada and erect a shield around him while firing at any targets in rang. If a drone is destroyed they will resume normal attack patterns until there are 4 drones to compleat the formation. ( drones will not give squad members shield buffs while this mod is active.)
No matter if it's on the battlefield or in cyberspace Armada is a force to be reckoned with. Hack and slash Tenno.

J93asYg.jpgnZo8mIA.jpgUNcG02D.jpgOEZ7VUM.jpgrK4xgr7.jpgPxBiXN9.jpgnaiecvS.jpgcNPML8u.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Grizz-Lee1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Grizz-Lee1 said:

Ok thanks I'll give it a try. What do you think of the concept?

So far, as a concept, it sounds pretty original, and I appreciate that greatly!

The powers have its side effect, such as losing half of his armor in return of a powerful alt. As for the appearance, I'll just have to wait for a bit until I can see them!

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Grizz-Lee1 said:

I have a few concept pics but I can't figure out how to upload them.

Once you have the pictures hosted on another site grab a direct link by right clicking and choose view image... Then copy the link

Come back to your post hit edit, and at the bottom it will say insert other media choose insert from url and paste the url