Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make alarms always hackable

(PSN)Lord_Gremlin

It's high time. Really, it's a leftover from older beta where once map went into alerted state it was impossible to reverse. Problem is, even now you can hack alarm only when it's been activated by enemy. If map starts in alerted state or event, like in sabotages, initiates alert there are no consoles to hack. So you have to get enemies to initiate lockdown, then you can hack twice to disable alarms. 

It's iffy and feels genuinely broken. Make hackable consoles always available if map is in alert state regardless of what initiated alert.

well... i do find quite amusing that after an alert you hack a console and enemies go into a "Oh..well now it's all fine guys,let's go get a beer" state. i could understand the first time you hack an alarm,but the 3-4th?"Hey we had 4 alarms,the troop we sent scouting never came back but now the terminal says everything is totally fine!"

If a map starts in alerted state it's meant to be an alert situation.I think that the bug actually is deactivating the alarm triggering a lockdown,more than having to trigger it to hack the console again..