Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windchime Garden

ml1201

Well, This is a bit of a chat thread just to talk about things, can be Warframe based or could just be something random. I don't talk much in the forums, but I've played the game starting back in September, so I figured my account here could use a little more 'ranking' since I get mistaken for a noob because I don't talk much. ^^; Granted, yes there might be questions about certain bosses I have (mostly because my brother is always trying to find a way to make his warframes strong and can one shot some bosses) but that's because I haven't fought them on my own and need more practice.

So for some random chatter, the reason why I named this thread like I did is because I found out about a month or so ago that there's a garden in the Dojo for my clan. I hadn't explored the Dojo much, just gone to the research labs to get blueprints and such, and was surprised to see the garden. Then preceded to jump on the lights and go from light to light because I'm a goofball and like to find high up places to jump to. You should see me in Tera, I happened to pick the race that takes reduced fall damage and my brother and boyfriend shake their head at me for all the places I get up to. They don't even bother asking how I get up to those places anymore.

I am Lord Valteria, Lord of the Sith, you will now address me as Lord Valteria

Hello there, just so you know posts in off topic does count for any points besides the upvotes, so if you prioritize leveling up your forum account than chatting, this isn't the place you want to chat. 

But anyways, I'll accompany you, but I don't usually give and answer " this is my introduction, what do you think?" type of opinions.

Would be a lot nicer if you have a much solid area or topic for me to spread my insanity.