Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Login failed.Check your info[FIXED]

(PSN)IveHadCrabs

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Raynutza said:

well i didnt know its a server issue, i would use my head if the pop up didnt say "login failed. Check your info." that from my side means that the problem is if my ps4. and just for you to know i did this because it was on the warframe site https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/39-login-failed-cannot-connect-read-me-ps4-troubleshooting/

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Raynutza said:

well i didnt know its a server issue, i would use my head if the pop up didnt say "login failed. Check your info." that from my side means that the problem is if my ps4. and just for you to know i did this because it was on the warframe site https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/39-login-failed-cannot-connect-read-me-ps4-troubleshooting/

Read the news, but the timeframe is wrong, I haven't been able to log in since 10 this morning, there are no Tweets at all about this either, and they SPECIFICALLY say that the effect ongameplay would be minimal. Well, it seems no one anywhere in the world can log in at the moment, yet there's been no word from DE at all about the continuing for more than 12 hours login issue

same issue here, just went to login and "login failed, check your info"

as an addendum, they really need to change that error message for the console builds as it's entirely misleading, unhelpful and also impossible for the user to check/change their login info.

i'm guessing the servers are buckling under the pressure, down or otherwise engaged. they've already admitted their console servers buckled under the pressure last weekend and are needing to bulk up(upgrade or add new physical servers)their console set of servers. at the moment this really doesn't bode well for the upcoming Shadow Debt event, i'm already sensing doom and gloom from them underestimating the server load yet again.

7 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

this thread shows that console people really don't read forums news...

Update:
Starting Wednesday, April 13th, at 8am ET, we'll be upgrading servers briefly. The upgrades will happen each morning for approximately a week,

Spoiler

and should not cause a substantial impact on gameplay.

i did read the thread how about this rings a bell?

Update:
Starting Wednesday, April 13th, at 8am ET, we'll be upgrading servers briefly. The upgrades will happen each morning for approximately a week, and should not cause a substantial impact on gameplay. 

Morning? So long... It 12:21 in France ! Time to lunch. I don't understand... the morning of what country? x) ! The next time I log in I do not turn of the game!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BankaiE-N-D said:

Just finished my inaros :( and now i can't witness the greatness because i also have this problem, hopefully it's fixed by tomorrow because it's my b-day and shadow debt comes out :) going to be a great night for me

happy birthday man or girl XD hope you have a great one