Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer?

Gefy

Question

So, in my components section of the foundry, there are the Seer pistol receiver(I'm sure) and Barrel (I think). Is the Seer a gun? If so, where do you get the BP?

Do not send me a link to the wikia, the school blocks it.

Thankls, Gefy

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, SpryCrow said:

Seer is a pistol exclusively used by Captain Vor.

All Seer components, including blueprints and parts, are dropped from boss Captain Vor on Mercury.

ah, ok is it any good?

1 minute ago, Gefy said:

ah, ok is it any good?

It's more or less a sidegrade to the Lex. A lot of folks tend to not like it since:

1) The projectiles have travel time

2) It has a higher zoom than most pistols, which can be outputting in CQC and is somewhat counter-intuitive to the non-hitscan nature of the weapon.

3) It's unable to deal critical hits, which leaves it at a significant disadvantage compared to most other heavy pistols.

All that said, it has a special place in my heart, even if it is a bit of a mess. Despite it's shortcomings, it can still pack a fair amount of punch and is a decent enough sidearm for low to mid-level gameplay, which is likely where it's intended to be used given it drops from the first boss in the game.

At the very least, you may as well get it for the MR points, given that's it's really easy to get.

1 hour ago, Gefy said:

as the worst weapon ever?

Nope. You can do a lot worse than the Seer; my point was that it's still a potent weapon, albeit a bit wonky. I wouldn't recommend bringing it along for a Sortie, but with proper modding it should be able to take you from one end of the Star Chart to the other.

Edited by Paradoxbomb