Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talk about the glorious food which is Cake.

(XBOX)RememberToJump

On 4/14/2016 at 10:02 AM, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Cupcakes...

Cakes in a cup.

This user, this one right here, is the best. This one has brought up something I forgot to mention. CUPCAKES. NOT ONLY SHOULD CAKE BE MENTIONED IN THE CODEX, BUT CUPCAKES SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE SUBCATEGORY OF THEIR OWN.

ALL OTHER DESERTS CAN GO AWAY NOW, UNLESS YOU WANT TO START A MASSIVE CAKE VS. ALL WAR ON WARFRAME.

that is what I hope this will escalate to.

You cannot defeat the piedeal! It lives on in every man, every woman and every child that has even heard the word pie! Every confectionery, every dessert guy, every random pie salesman on the side of the street! You will never defeat us! 

Sir McGeek i urge you join the royal cake empire and help us conquer the abomination that is pieberria.together we can burn this heretic, purge the unclean, kill the mutant which calls itself pie!

P.S. i also like cheesecake, what's your favorite? (mine is New York cheesecake:)

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, BladeWielder65 said:

Sir McGeek i urge you join the royal cake empire and help us conquer the abomination that is pieberria.together we can burn this heretic, purge the unclean, kill the mutant which calls itself pie!

P.S. i also like cheesecake, what's your favorite? (mine is New York cheesecake:)

Any cheesecake is best cheesecake.

We shall stand strong and send bees after them of pieberria!