Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question about focus

dyslexic2

Question

hello guys i have choosen naramon as my focus and there is something that confuses me when u click on the focus u can see a word pool then 4/5 which u need to increase with a cost but what is it for? what does the benifit I can get when I increase it?

another question guys, how do I unlock other focuses? Do I need the required 50k points to get the 1st skill? 

Thank you very much in advance for the help

2 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, dyslexic2 said:

hello guys i have choosen naramon as my focus and there is something that confuses me when u click on the focus u can see a word pool then 4/5 which u need to increase with a cost but what is it for? what does the benifit I can get when I increase it?

another question guys, how do I unlock other focuses? Do I need the required 50k points to get the 1st skill? 

Thank you very much in advance for the help

When you increase the Focus Pool at the top center of your Focus Tree, you can increase the amount of active abilities you can use at any one time.

For example, the Void Pulse ability in the Zenurik Tree requires a certain pool amount to be active, by default it is always active, and cannot be deactivated, but in order to rank it up fully you will need to spend a bit of Focus points on upgrading your pool, which will not only benefit the main ability itself, but subsequent unlockables as well.

As for your second question, to unlock other Focus Trees or "Ways" as they're called, you do in fact need to earn 50k Focus for that tree, which means slapping on a Vazarin lens or something and earning 50k to unlock it. (Note: You can switch between unlocked Focus Trees at will, but you can only have one "Active" at one time.)

Unlocking a Tree in the way stated above basically starts you out exactly how you started with your first or "Primary" tree. Hope this helps you out. :3

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

12 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

When you increase the Focus Pool at the top center of your Focus Tree, you can increase the amount of active abilities you can use at any one time.

For example, the Void Pulse ability in the Zenurik Tree requires a certain pool amount to be active, by default it is always active, and cannot be deactivated, but in order to rank it up fully you will need to spend a bit of Focus points on upgrading your pool, which will not only benefit the main ability itself, but subsequent unlockables as well.

As for your second question, to unlock other Focus Trees or "Ways" as they're called, you do in fact need to earn 50k Focus for that tree, which means slapping on a Vazarin lens or something and earning 50k to unlock it. (Note: You can switch between unlocked Focus Trees at will, but you can only have one "Active" at one time.)

Unlocking a Tree in the way stated above basically starts you out exactly how you started with your first or "Primary" tree. Hope this helps you out. :3

I understand now Thank you very much for the help