Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need advice on who to play mainly; Inaros or Limbo?

DannyPritchard

Question

1 minute ago, Revel72 said:

Nekros augment is WAY too risky in both short and long run. I advice against it myself.

The downside of his augment can easily be fixed with an EV Trin or numberpad key bound Energy Restores, but I do see your point.

And hey, I run my Rhino a different way...

QYe0loA.jpg

I've tanked lvl 100 sortie infested chargers and Ancients, plus a Juggernaut to revive all my downed allies, only losing 47% or something of my 100% Ironskin hp, so I think I'm good.

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

The downside of his augment can easily be fixed with an EV Trin or numberpad key bound Energy Restores, but I do see your point.

And hey, I run my Rhino a different way...

-snip-

I've tanked lvl 100 sortie infested chargers and Ancients, plus a Juggernaut to revive all my downed allies, only losing 47% or something of my 100% Ironskin hp, so I think I'm good.

Infested are bit different case. Just like I said Grineer have a lot of high damage units. That why I prefer to choose the less risky way instead of getting myself knocked down. Limbo hardly needs any augments to be good also doesn't need to stop to cast ability stay safe. Rhino however will need to stand still at least one second. That is enough to get quite badly hit in high level Grineer sorties.

3 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Infested are bit different case. Just like I said Grineer have a lot of high damage units. That why I prefer to choose the less risky way instead of getting myself knocked down. Limbo hardly needs any augments to be good also doesn't need to stop to cast ability stay safe. Rhino however will need to stand still at least one second. That is enough to get quite badly hit in high level Grineer sorties.

Well, I guess we just play differently. I don't have any problem with sorties of any fashion with Rhino. It's mostly solo play too.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Well, I guess we just play differently. I don't have any problem with sorties of any fashion with Rhino.

Don't really like to play Rhino just over all easy mode warframe (And probably will stay as that for a really long time) Preferably I would pick Nezha instead of Rhino. Buffs barely matters in Sorties. CC, Area in Denial, Self and Ally healing and self protection ability. Both works really well but Rhino is just a bit more durable but mobility becomes much more important in the long run when in sorties. Preferably I would like to be there where my allies needs me without using energy consumption abilities.

4 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Don't really like to play Rhino just over all easy mode warframe (And probably will stay as that for a really long time) Preferably I would pick Nezha instead of Rhino. Buffs barely matters in Sorties. CC, Area in Denial, Self and Ally healing and self protection ability. Both works really well but Rhino is just a bit more durable but mobility becomes much more important in the long run when in sorties. Preferably I would like to be there where my allies needs me without using energy consumption abilities.

Mobility and CC...

Rhino can do both, but there's something for everyone.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Mobility and CC...

Rhino can do both.

Rhino requires Energy to move faster and that becomes risky in long run. True that he can do the CC too but Nezha's Divine Spears does the work just as well as Rhino Stomp. Nezha also can deny enemy movement in certain areas or slow enemies down extremely a lot. Don't forget can knock down enemies with Firewalk and Blazing Chakram combo. Except that you will need to time it properly.

2 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Rhino requires Energy to move faster and that becomes risky in long run. True that he can do the CC too but Nezha's Divine Spears does the work just as well as Rhino Stomp. Nezha also can deny enemy movement in certain areas or slow enemies down extremely a lot. Don't forget can knock down enemies with Firewalk and Blazing Chakram combo. Except that you will need to time it properly.

Since when do I need to waste energy to be mobile? Vanguard Helm (And other mods) works fine for me. Plus the range I get for CC build pretty much turns charge into pocket CC, which is nice.

And just to say something...

16 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Limbo hardly needs any augments to be good also doesn't need to stop to cast ability stay safe. 

A frame having to use augments to get better at something doesn't really take out its validity. And if I frame can do something similar without the help of augments, good for the frame.

5 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Since when do I need to waste energy to be mobile? Vanguard Helm (And other mods) works fine for me. Plus the range I get for CC build pretty much turns charge into pocket CC, which is nice.

And just to say something...

A frame having to use augments to get better at something doesn't really take out its validity. And if I frame can do something similar without the help of augments, good for the frame.

While yes Vanguard Helmet does improve your mobility but it will never get to same level as what Nezha has with the mag lev passive. Indeed but do remember that not all maps are good for the build you are suggesting. In places like Infested Corpus ship. You might find yourself become an easy ping pong ball to Infested same goes to Nezha of course but he doesn't need build to be different to have such a mobility.

It AFFECTS does not take away the validity. I never said about it takes it away but affects greatly warframe's performance in action. All things must be considered. Preferably run with builds that are good in overall not build around certain abilities.

Just now, Hekovashi said:

Maybe that they matter? Like a lot? That whole team damage buff if not x2.5 but x2 or even x1.5 is freaking awesome?

True it makes things get done faster but barely necessary when your team knows what they are dealing with and how to play around the actions of the boss. Damage values can be attained with very different methods.