The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro ki teer's stuff that players would want

(PSN)ATreidezz

5 hours ago, 321agemo said:

How about some more lore? Sand of inaros was fun so I'm hoping more quest or even maybe a daily/ weekly quest for him and we earn ducats for it

dude, first I thought, you meant something like "prisma lore". Pay Ducats, so uncle Baro can tell you the entire story of Inaros / Mirage / ... and not just the regular stuff, everyone knows. :D

I think, more quests are coming any way. As far, as I understood, the Umbral thingy will have a cinematic quest, the whole thing with the sentients just started and I kind of guess, that Starchart 3.0 won't just *popp* into existence. But yeah, some mini-missions for Baro wouldn't hurt, especially after Sands of Inaros.

38 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Game balance would like a word with you.

But no one wants to have a word with game balance. Game balance is a spoil sport!

Edited by DjaAkh

7 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

dude, first I thought, you meant something like "prisma lore". Pay Ducats, so uncle Baro can tell you the entire story of Inaros / Mirage / ... and not just the regular stuff, everyone knows. :D

I think, more quests are coming any way. As far, as I understood, the Umbral thingy will have a cinematic quest, the whole thing with the sentients just started and I kind of guess, that Starchart 3.0 won't just *popp* into existence. But yeah, some mini-missions for Baro wouldn't hurt, especially after Sands of Inaros.

I meant like daily/weekly quest similar to simmy or clemmy. We know baro hires treasure hunters to hunt stuff for him so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch that he would hire us for more “dangerous” expeditions that his other hunters wouldnt do.

I want to see primed flow make a comeback because I missed out on it. I would like to see more prisma and unique weapons like the quanta vandal, I thoroughly enjoy using it with my blind mirage build. I'd also like to see the ducat prices more reasonable so as to make the ducats earned from farming prime parts last or worth the time spent to farm them.