Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I helped my friend kill bosses and Stalker got excited

(PSN)H3x3wahn

3 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

Overpowered ninja that committs mass murder on daily bases. Yet Stalker has your Email address

He knows where you live, he knows where you sleep, he knows when you do things to others and decides to come and kill yo so you dont do it to anyone else....

Spoiler

yandere_stalker_by_randomkaleb-d8jtu6q.p

.... run, just run.

3 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

He knows where you live, he knows where you sleep, he knows when you do things to others and decides to come and kill yo so you dont do it to anyone else....

Reveal hidden contents

yandere_stalker_by_randomkaleb-d8jtu6q.p

.... run, just run.

My biggest stalker question is how did he get into the orbiter and went doesn't he anymore? He knows killing our warframes is pointless,  he knows where we are and how to actually kill us, and

9 hours ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

Got around 10-12 love letters from him. This is how I picture him right now:

Yet he still doesn't just pop in and stab us through the face? Stalker, your logic is flawed!

1 minute ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

My biggest stalker question is how did he get into the orbiter and went doesn't he anymore? He knows killing our warframes is pointless,  he knows where we are and how to actually kill us

A good explanation is that the Orbiter has to turn off its Void Mask so your LC can get there, and if Stalker was following you, he got your location in that moment, surpressed Ordis and without Ordis re-activading the cloak, he got in.

The Warframes have a symbiotic relationship with the Operator, everything it feels the Operator feels, so he might be trying to kill us throught the feedback. (Or maybe its just for gameplay)