Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower Rotations?

Adair1902

Question

Hello Fellow Tenno!

i have a list of all the items i am aiming for in warframe and for the prime ones it says like "Tower 1 Survival C" but i write "Tower 1 Survival 20 Minutes"

i need help understanding the rotations

Tower 1 Survival/ Defense = How many minutes for each rotation? Rotation A, B and C

Tower 2 Survival/ Defense = How many minutes for each rotation? Rotation A, B and C

Tower 3 Survival/ Defense = How many minutes for each rotation? Rotation A, B and C

Tower 4 Survival/ Defense = How many minutes for each rotation? Rotation A, B and C

Derelict Survival/ Defense = How many minutes for each rotation? Rotation A, B and C

5 answers to this question

How the rotations work is it's A,A,B,C

The first two 5 minute segments when you get a reward is rotation A, 15 minutes in is rotation B, and at the 20 minute mark is rotation C (Same for defense, but instead of minutes, it's waves)

It's the same for defenses and survivals, of any rank anywhere.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

It's AABC

In survival at 5 min and 10 min you get rewards from table A, at 15 min B, then at 20 min C.  It follows the same pattern after that.

For defense, end of 5 waves and 10 waves, you get rewards from A, 15 waves B, and 20 waves C.

Doesn't matter what tower level, it's always following the AABC pattern.

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

It's AABC

In survival at 5 min and 10 min you get rewards from table A, at 15 min B, then at 20 min C.  It follows the same pattern after that.

For defense, end of 5 waves and 10 waves, you get rewards from A, 15 waves B, and 20 waves C.

Doesn't matter what tower level, it's always following the AABC pattern.

Thank You :D