Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I need Xbox gold to trade?

(XBOX)Wafflebag

Question

I've seen a few forums for this but the most i ever see is something like "I'm a PS4 user and you don't need ps plus." And that's great and all but I need to know for Xbox one. I tried to trade with a dude in trade chat and every time he tried to invite me to his dojo it said something like "Invitation failed" Ik it's something with my account because everytime I try to invite someone to a squad or join enter my dojo I get "This feature is disabled because of how your account is setup." I've gone through my xbox and Microsoft account permissions and set them to let me do whatever I want, but still I cant. All I can think Is that I need gold to enter dojos or see people on maroos bazar.

8 answers to this question

No, you do not need Gold to trade. You will however need access to a clan dojo or  Maroo's Bazaar to trade though. Check to make sure you aren't set to to solo and that you are accepting invites as well. Other than that I can't think of a reason.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade

Edited by (XB1)freakytiki3

1 hour ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

No, you do not need Gold to trade. You will however need access to a clan dojo or  Maroo's Bazaar to trade though. Check to make sure you aren't set to to solo and that you are accepting invites as well. Other than that I can't think of a reason.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade

How do I set myself to multiplayer? I knew how to do to it on pc but Idk how to on Xbox one. And yes, I am above lvl 2. And yes I'm accepting invites. Thank you.

On 4/15/2016 at 6:37 PM, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

if he didn't have gold would he even be able to play online? Or is there a difference between gold and regular live?

There is. Live is just an online account to chat with friends and stuff like that. Gold is a monthly subscription mainly to play with online players. Because we're still playing in 2007 apparently where multiplayer is just an extra feature lol.