Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War build Q: Hard elemental, or crit?

RiftwalkSniper

Question

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, RiftwalkSniper said:

Could you explain those mods to me? Body count and rush? What exactly does it mean by combo multiplier, and extra duration? Sorry I'm still new to the game, not very good with the warframe concept yet.

ok every time you hit an enemy in a certain amount of time it adds up (If you have your melee quipped you'll see the amount of hits you have in a combo in the corner)

once the hit count reaches a certain amount you get a damage multiplier

Body count makes the timer between hits much longer and bloodrush will add Crit chance at each multiplier meaning you can crit like crazy

Beserker makes your weapon faster every time it crits (Up to 75% atk speed which is twice as much as a fury mod)

Life strike is health regen.

add all these together for a weapon that starts slow but'll end up criting like crazy after using it for just a short period

Edited by Grimlock84
I was'nt clear enough

38 minutes ago, RiftwalkSniper said:

Could you explain those mods to me? Body count and rush? What exactly does it mean by combo multiplier, and extra duration? Sorry I'm still new to the game, not very good with the warframe concept yet.

Body count is a mod that extends the length of your melee combo counter. Every subsequent multiplier (x1.5, x2.0, x2.5) gives a higher damage increase. Blood rush is a mod that gives a higher crit chance depending on the tier of your combo counter (starts when you get 1.5, get another stack at 2.0 and another at 2.5) 

These mods are shadow debt mods so i don't think you have them. but i think you can look around for someone to give you a set. Berzerker is a staple for crit builds and life strike (life steal when channeled) should be variable depending on if you have a frame that can heal itself via a weapon (winds of purity) or ability.

18 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

These mods are shadow debt mods so i don't think you have them. but i think you can look around for someone to give you a set.

Also you can farm pavlov, earth for blood rush, you'll still have to trade around for body count though