Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spare Platinum

(XBOX)PowerWalk53

Question

I may be asking too much and I know it's inappropriate but I need someone kind to give me 20 spare platinum.

" You can get it by trading " you may say but that will take forever, I couldn't sell a damn thing so I'm asking for help even if it may be futile.

So, is someone out there to help?

10 answers to this question

I hope you will find your very generous person, but I think your chances are slim if you're just gonna ask all random people. You can try to ask ingame friends or clan mates, though asking for free platinum isn't appreciated by everyone.

Now how to obtain platinum? Go do a void mission like T4 interception. Get yourself a prime part like a Soma barrel or carrier bp and sell it for about 30p and that's it. It isn't an impossible task. 

Anyway good luck and hope for you you'll find someone who is generous :)

17 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

if you where on pc id give it to you no problem

Yes, please, go ahead and stimulate mo begging. Tomorrow we will have 20 posts like this. 

I fully support helping newbies in mods, advises or help of any other kind except directly handing out plat. It's the worst kind of "help" you can provide. 

7 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Yes, please, go ahead and stimulate mo begging. Tomorrow we will have 20 posts like this. 

I fully support helping newbies in mods, advises or help of any other kind except directly handing out plat. It's the worst kind of "help" you can provide. 

Then should I ask for a certain item? Because it will be no difference, I'll try my best to get a rare item or two but don't get that offended for god's sake. 

1 hour ago, InglriousB said:

I hope you will find your very generous person, but I think your chances are slim if you're just gonna ask all random people. You can try to ask ingame friends or clan mates, though asking for free platinum isn't appreciated by everyone.

Now how to obtain platinum? Go do a void mission like T4 interception. Get yourself a prime part like a Soma barrel or carrier bp and sell it for about 30p and that's it. It isn't an impossible task. 

Anyway good luck and hope for you you'll find someone who is generous :)

Thank you for the suggestion, at least someone doesn't get pissed about a little thing, like everyone is asking for plats.

You are on xbox so shadow debt is still going on right? Get mods from that event then wait a few weeks or a month after the event has ended to sell them. Maxed Argon Scope will get you at least 200 plat. Or Blood Rush, Body Count could get you the 20 plat you need.

Edited by derp215

1 hour ago, (XB1)PowerWalk53 said:

Then should I ask for a certain item? Because it will be no difference, I'll try my best to get a rare item or two but don't get that offended for god's sake. 

Begging is always frowned upon, no matter what situation. You should be asking instead how's the easiest way for a beginner to reach his first platinum through trading. Just avoid doing it as much as possible, in any game.

If it is anything like PC, and I don't doubt that very much, you can get in a squad and do some Corrupted Vault runs. You build a Dragon Key (you can get blueprints in the market you use any void key to craft each 1 dragon key), each player equips a different key so it's guaranteed you can open the vault's door when you find it in Orokin Derelict missions (also found in the market, very inexpensive to craft).

Some corrupted mods are very sought after, mods like Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise, Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude... These can be sold for 20 plat, some you can do a bit more, others a bit less. But if you want it quickly, as obvious, lower the price, if you try selling 2 of them for 10 plat each you get your 20 plat very fast.

That's one of a few easy quick ways to get stuff.

Another one is also selling wanted void keys (keys like fast/easy missions like Exterminate, Capture(credits), Sabotage (double rewards), etc.) which are often used very fast when farming recent Primed stuff like Saryn or Nikana currently are, they can be worth 2~3 platinum each, usually traded 5 each time, so you'd get 10~15 platinum easily. (Sometimes, if you get lucky you can even sell them for 4 platinum yielding 20 plat right away, being worthy of a full warframe slot.